Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the fact it reads like it was written by a teenage girl, the way she says I hate having to share my kids. Like they are property, not people. Probably hates having to share the money making opportunities they provide.
Not happy to share with their dads but happy to share with the general public if the price is right…..🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I’m sure that’s so Lucky7, bet they are queuing round the block to sign him up, especially after the last few weeks events. 🙄
I've finally met someone who doesn't want to be famous (signs up to an agency!) I can't work out what his end game is. If he just wanted to get known, he could have dated any ditsy LI wannabe. Would be a lot easier to control a young, naive girl. There has never been any chemistry, so I don't believe for one minute he is in love. So what is he with her for? I can't help thinking there is a lot more to this then he is letting us see. As everyone points out, he has become a laughing stock because of her. I reaaly do think there is going to be a big plot twist with him in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate, hate HATE the term "mini-me."
First sign of a narcissist.
Same, I wouldn't want my daughter to be a "Miniature version of me" I want her to be her own person, to have her own individuality..to do better than me even. Hate the term as well 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if plop kitchen are still delivering to them 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If she has been in the priory though, and not having contact with Carl, it can sometimes increase the chances.
I struggled to conceive went through hundreds of ovulation tests, timing it right.
Me and my partner broke up probably through stress, had a "talk" one night and I got preg.
A 'talk' 😉

If she has been in the priory though, and not having contact with Carl, it can sometimes increase the chances.
I struggled to conceive went through hundreds of ovulation tests, timing it right.
Me and my partner broke up probably through stress, had a "talk" one night and I got preg.
I'm no fertility expert but I believe abstinence on the man's part for a while, leads to a more powerful ejaculation with more sperm. Therefore aiding a successful pregnancy. 🤰🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is Price’s safe place safe enough from some random appearing in the middle of the night to punch it and break its jaw? Fracture it’s eye socket? Wasn’t it supposed to be staying with iron lung once it was out of the Priory? More lies than it’s eaten pies. Is Pricey going for the Gemma Collins look this weekend?
when slap gate happened she got friends to move her stuff out saying she did not feel safe so how come now it is her safe place

• Haha
  • Angry
when slap gate happened she got friends to move her stuff out saying she did not feel safe so how come now it is her safe place
That's what I , and no doubt everyone else is wondering,

Maybe it's because shes ..

Homeless
Tells lies
Can't live alone

Reactions: 23
why do the papers keep saying she is back at work the only thing she as done is a photo shoot and a instagram video trying to promote her own crap so she would not have been paid for it so not really work is it(shot at the mucky mansion with a group of models(really fans from her instagram page)because they could not afford a proper studio or real models that would want to be paid

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How lacking in self-awareness do you have to be to drive someone else's car without a licence or insurance whilst off your tits on vodka and cocaine, crash it, get arrested, "go into rehab" for a week or two (possibly/maybe) and then take a selfie at a house that is no longer yours because it's under threat of repossession, shouting, "I'M BACK!!!! WooHOO!"

I mean, read the bleeping ROOM, Katie. You're heading to court and possible JAIL after committing a SERIOUS crime. No one wants to see you at the moment (or ever).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's what I , and no doubt everyone else is wondering,

Maybe it's because shes ..

Homeless
Tells lies
Can't live alone
All of the above 🤣

it’s the MM all over again, one minute the doctors at the Priory are supposedly telling her to not go back there for her MH, the next thing, she’s making it her ‘home’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Obviously just until the postponed repossession order kicks her out 🤣)

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I’m sure that’s so Lucky7, bet they are queuing round the block to sign him up, especially after the last few weeks events. 🙄
What's Cole actually 'talented' at other than being agressive, lying, scamming, trolling and threatening people? Any business that gets involved with him are either desperate or scammers themselves IMHO.

All of the above 🤣

it’s the MM all over again, one minute the doctors at the Priory are supposedly telling her to not go back there for her MH, the next thing, she’s making it her ‘home’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Obviously just until the postponed repossession order kicks her out 🤣)

I remember when she had the rental in Surrey, and claimed ( numerous times) wanker was moving in with her, but as it turned out she moved in with him. Clearly lies and doesn't like paying rent. Come to think of it she doesn't like paying for anything

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Could she still be pregnant after a bad car crash...drugs and a months withdrawal tho?
She has never been a lover of healthy eating and exercise, now without any substance to burn it off and her age, lazy attitude it's all showing. Or is it coersive control, I.e feed her up, tell her she looks wonderful, so no one else will go near her ( not that many would only blokes trying to get 15 mins of notoriouty). Then she'll be totally reliant on him and gets total control.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She has never been a lover of healthy eating and exercise, now without any substance to burn it off and her age, lazy attitude it's all showing. Or is it coersive control, I.e feed her up, tell her she looks wonderful, so no one else will go near her ( not that many would only blokes trying to get 15 mins of notoriouty). Then she'll be totally reliant on him and gets total control.
I don't believe she has stopped taking the drugs, in photos since the crash she either looks high pissed or both. Mind you she was high and pissed before as well

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.