Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotTheDoctor

I have been reading some forums and watching old interviews on Katie I think from the off she’s was very confused and mixed up
I remember watching her frank skinner interview and she come across as sad and not knowing who she was I think she had a troubled childhood so that hasn’t helped
What has always stuck in my mind I read her when I read her first book She says she has a boyfriend called Jeff Who constantly compare to other women on the TV at that time and also other page 3 girls he was quite derogatory and out her down I think this is partly why she went into being a page 3 model as if to say I will show him
I think she got caught up into in her alter ego and believed what the press and public said so Jordan life bled into to the personal life of Katie and think she’s got too distracted with the Jordan thing to the point she didn’t know who she was
Men have also fucked her head up from being abused to being use.
What Katie is she’s a deeply floored person
I’ve always liked like Katie even though the time she’s been a complete messalways liked like Katie even though the time she’s been a complete mess she likeable but I do think it’s time for her to fade out of the public eye and be just Katie for once in her life
We all have something in our past or present, that has caused trauma of some sort. We probably have all dated abusive people at some point, because, unfortunately, there of lots of them about. I, like many others have an SN child. I have lost my mum and my granddaughter this year. I have awful days and great days, same as everyone else. The difference is, I (and other krusties) dont use those things to excuse bad behaviour. She treats everyone with disdain. She makes everyone around her fit her life when she should be fitting her life around her children first and foremost. What is she teaching her daughters? go for shit men, treat them like shit, act surprised when they piss off, then move on. I dont like Princess but I feel sorry for her. As soon as she is older and drawing mens attention more then her mum, the jealousy will kick in and the poison will start flooding instead of dripping. I look at my daughters and know I cannot compete with them, youth will win over every time. All the surgery in the world won't turn back the hands of time. I dont think Katie has the maturity to realise this. She acts like that spoilt bratty child at a birthday party who wants all the attention. Her mum acts like that bratty childs mum, who stands there with a blank face, making excuses, instead telling her off. It will all implode on her, its just a matter of time.

She’s not exactly living in cardboard city is she and she lasted long enough and for as long as the tabloid are printing her stories she will have some money rolling in
I honestly think if you admire Katie, you are on the wrong thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Tamar

VIP Member
First so sorry you had to go through all that ❤, thank you for reply and sharing your story.... glad he now has to stay away from you.... although I hope he is still in jail after what he did to you.

I didn't word my post too well what I meant was if she was married to Carl and she didn't want to give evidence against him (as she has now changed her mind) would she be forced too what with being married to him. Could she just say no? Like with you of course you wanted him locked up for trying to kill you, so give evidence (as difficult as that must of been) as you wanted it all to end... If that makes sense (hope it doesn't sound insensitive what with what you just told me)

Thank you your kind words mean a lot to me. My ex husband wasn't sent to jail. He received over £1500 in fines and costs along with 20 days community service. But he lost a lot more than that, he lost his home and dog the moment the court issued the indefinite injunction. I kept both the house and the dog, and over several weeks, redecorated, and burned or gave away all the contents right down to the cutlery, then I bought everything new.

For about 3 years after, I was scared to go out, constantly spooking at noises and looking over my shoulder . Then one afternoon, I spoke to the neighbourhood police officer, and 24 hours later, she sent me an email with the words ' you can sleep well from now on'.

I knew that meant that he was no longer in the area, and to this date don't know where he is. I was granted an automatic divorce after 5 years, as I had satisfied the court that I had tried to find him, in order to serve divorce papers. Despite being diagnosed with PTSD, I wrote about what my ex did and published it in a book a few years ago. Since then I have written 3 further books, and an am an advocate for a domestic abuse charity.

In the last few years, the police and CPS have been taking domestic violence more seriously. I remember years ago when victims often suffered years of abuse before police would do anything and victims were to afraid to report it. Nowadays police react quicker but there still room for improvement.

Married or not, skanky can't stop carwash being charged, she can say no, and retract her statement, but if the police think they have sufficient evidence, and the CPS agree, he can be charged whether Manky agrees to it or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Tamar

VIP Member
I am amazed at your strength, I hope you have only peace going forward.
Thank you. The first few years were hard. My ex had a habit of starting arguments and physically abusing me, then he would phone 999 and say i was abusing him and needed to be sectioned. I got arrested a few times, then released when I said no comment throughout the interviews. At time ambulance took me to hospital where I would be released once the psych team said there was nothing wrong.

The thing that held me together, was our dog scooby, the one in my pic. I wasn't prepared to lose scooby., Or my home. I secretly wrote down everything my ex did to me, so it proved valuable when I made my statement the day he was arrested.

Scooby helped me emotionally, he was a 60kg mastiff, a big soppy thing who loved to snuggle on my lap. I think because the dog needed me and I needed him, is shy I found strength. Sadly scooby died in February last year aged 12.

I still cry over the dog, but know that without the unconditional love he gave, that I would not be here today

A big part of the recovery is to talk about it. I found peace here with the fabulous krusties, who hate Manky as much as I do.

Also working with Dv victims helps, as although mine was almost 7 years ago, I can use my experience to help those suffering now, who may no know where to turn for advice or legal representation,

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Morning everyone.

it does appear the tide has turned this time. We have details of the salons visited, the treatments obtained and the payment methods. All whilst Katie was having therapy.

Yes, she’s shown her reading material but wouldn’t you have thought the workbook would have been a little more used than it appears. If reading helped Katie then she would listen to public opinion and take a REAL break from activities to soul search, she won’t though.

As mentioned before a statement has been given to the courts detailing Katie’s future narratives ( storylines). This pre dates ( but includes) slap gate and the drink driving by several months. It also details her behaviour patterns. The very patterns she has shown since leaving treatment.

The fact she has followed this narrative on social media hasn’t disappointed.

On a personal note, as a parent, I’m hopeful that Amy is beginning to see the her role in Katie’s narrative is hugely detrimental to Katie’s progress. She is feeding Katie’s addiction to attention and money. The oxygen was clearly off and she shows on Sophie’s SM that she is doing all she can to live her life as fully as possible whilst she can. Her grandchildren will be haunted by the photographs she allowed herself to appear in with Katie and as they grow they will question why she allowed herself to appear this way. Is the money really worth it Amy?

I am involved in the Autistic, special needs community and have never argued when someone has claimed Katie is a great mum. I merely ask the person to take note of her actions when there is negative press. I’ve asked them to look at the fathers social media’s and compare it to hers.. Very few have the opinion she is a good mum or even a good person any more.

I wonder how Harvey’s previous school feels being on the creditors list and seeing Katie flaunt her spending and use of Harvey. Literally £500 would have cleared her debt to them….That’s one hair treatment isn’t it?

What about J&Ps school? Nearly £10,000 in unpaid fees to them. Let’s just say I hope the wedding goes ahead 😉

@DC16 is correct. Katie is in breach of her terms and when she finally attends her public examination these many, many breaches will be discussed.

Is there still no news from @liar liar? 😞

Oh Winepig I feel your pain. My mum had chest issues all her life and ended up on oxygen 24/7 via a concentrator. There are a ton of inconsistencies with Iron Lung and her oxy-fake illness but I won't bore you all now.
I pray KP and everyone involved with her cesspool of a life gets theirs and soon.

Wilma x
I had a family member with Lung Cancer. We don’t have any photos of them on oxygen as they didn’t want to be remembered that way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It's really upset me the last 2 days by the antics of Skanky, Iron Lung, Sophie and Biffa.

Iron Lung has been called out in so many media reports about:

1. Driving around last week with Sophie and having afternoon tea. Didn't need oxygen then.

2. So many people on media comments have pointed out that her oxygen tank is NOT ON, IS SWITCHED OFF AND HELD INAPPROPRIATELY. So she's obs pretending to use it.

It's so insulting to people (some of our chums on her have/do suffer from this condition) pretending to be critically ill/need oxygen, absolute skumbags all 3 of them just to try and get some sympathy for the tramp ahead of her court appearance.

3. Don't even get me started on Bully Boy Biffa pretending to be Harveys friend. 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You are joking!!! £70 for a brush kit!!! She seriously is taking the piss. The brushes look bloody awful!!! More bristles on your face using those shit things!!! Nothing but a bloody con woman.

Made me spit my tea everywhere. Brilliant and so funny.
Thank you 🤗❤😄🥰😘 xx..

Katie has had her Cole tattoo touched up ( I think that's the word lol) 😄 x.

Before..

Resizer_16360755437810.jpg

After 😄

Resizer_16360755642320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

karma4klattie

VIP Member
# 77 Is Carl’s cash cow up the duff? The bloated toad is looking rough.

All credit to the genius who came up with bloated toad! Who was it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've said it before - she doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone except herself.
Nothing she does is a surprise.

She’s just ignoring everything and doing what she wants, always has done, and she will do until she's locked up (cue her next book or series) or dead.

Hopefully there's a legal block on the book. If it's pulped she will presumably be responsible for repaying the advance (more fool them, they aren't going to see a penny).

For now she will just go shopping, flog shit, go for meals etc without a care in the world.
She actually looks off her face in the photo shoot, probably been snorting coke from the plastic tits of the bloke beside her and vice versa.

The media will continue with their lovefest because she brings in money. She’s pure clickbait.
No offence @Clickbait 😎

As I've also said before the only people who matter in this are those she owes, including our own on here.
I don't wish harm on any of the kids but they'll muddle through.
Princess will probably emulate her mother but all online and junior will be a mini pop singer for about a year. H is hopefully safe in his new accommodation. Jett and bunny will change their names and do whatever.

Here endeth my sermon.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tamar

VIP Member
One thing you have to admire her for is her determination to push herself forward in the public eye and in the tabloid media
She was definitely the blueprint
She had her own reality show out before they where a thing she had perfume Make up clothes books you name it she had and she’s had she was doing it all before Instagram and the kardashian where thought of
she made more money then most of us will ever make
Least she can say it been blast and she played the game good

I don't admire her for anything, she's a nobody who whipped her baps out last century for perverted men (and some women) to ogle over. Then when the page 3 was no longer, she tried reinventing herself many times over but is shit at everything she does. Nowadays she's a dried up prune who is trying to stay relevant.

She is a person with no talent who is still trying to be a somebody, all her businesses have failed and she only cares about herself and how much cock she can get. Not forgetting she's a pissed up cokehead much of the time. On top of it all she exploits her children. And is bankrupt

If she just fucked off to the country somewhere and got a proper job where she wasn't spreading her daily doses of bs multiple times a day, then she might gain some admiration.

Until then she will always be a nasty vile coke head law breaking oxygen thief who belongs in jail

Rant over

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Bully Boy Biffa is actually thicker than mince if that's possible!

On his Instasham about being mates with Harvey he says 'I taught Harvey to balance a spoon on his nose and then he drew this wicked picture of me!'

Harvey's drawn himself you imbocile! It's a black man with an afro you thick troglodyte!

It's actually scary how stupid some people are.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
yay my first thread title, thanks everyone!

The pics of iron lung and Harvey are all being lined up for the excuse of “I can’t go to jail when I have my terminally ill mother on oxygen and my disabled son to look after”…..
When we all know in reality that she only brings Harvey out in the public domain to get more ‘mother of the year’ votes and wheels out Amy when she needs yet more sympathy.

She makes a complete mockery of the justice system.

And she’s just a massive c*nt (pardon my French lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GordonD88

Chatty Member
I really hate to have to say this

but when KP dies-which is looking like sooner rather than later if she doesn't stop her nonsense

Harv will thrive AND I MEAN THRIVE without her if he ever realises how much better it will be

as a fellow but less severely disabled

I know the feeling myself

my mum died on April 15th aged 60

and a dark cloud finally lifted from me and dad

I dont ever want to have to say much about the level of abuse we put up with

and the family always seemed to defend her

lets just say it was most of the signs KP is showing Harv

mum,s MH started getting more and more out of control after 2003

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Anna666

VIP Member
Another thing that I wondered about that night, if she was really fearing for her life, why run all the way to Harvey's house, a couple of streets away, knowing you have 'injured' feet (and said you'd never run again) when there are clearly houses next door where you could go to. IF, it was someone else why didn't Cole get into a fight with them defending her, (if it wasn't Cole)? Again, the entourage/family making a big show of collecting her stuff the next day and Cole's dad supposedly there, Cole should of surely of collected her stuff from HIS house. Plus her general lack of defence towards Cole by running to the paper the next day and stating it WASN'T him, which she could say if he was innocent and Cole has never stated he WASN'T the 32 year old who was arrested.
It was ` cole ` who smacked her, and once she came down from her drunk, drugged induced state, she regretted it, but in order not to lose face, she allowed it to drag on for a few weeks, because thats how she operates with all the men she has had in her life, she makes them suffer in some way for daring to go against her ... this situation was an evening that went to far ... both high and drunk out of their skulls, both abusive and violent towards each other, she gave as good as she got, is not the innocent party, we all know how vile she can be .... its was a case of two drugged up drunks, trading blows and insults with each other, and what usually happens, once calmed down, in the cold light of day, eventually they go back being ` loved up ` ... she waited a good few weeks of the public viciously abusing him, didn't once speak to defend him, because ` this is what happens, when you cross me ` ( her usual mantra ) .. in her mind, once he was punished enough for daring to ` cross her ` ( even though, she also was violent towards him ) she finally puts out a statement ( this latest MUG is vengeful, so he will at some point, pay her back for this in some way, she has met her match with him, he is just biding his time for now ) .... this skank lives and breathes ` games `... her whole miserable existence is ` ONE BIG GAME `..... there was violence and insults from both, and she just did as she ALWAYS does ... create drama .... getting family to collect belongings, wasting police time, running to the scum with an old bruise on her face, playing the DV victim ... all one big game ... she lives for this shit, and ` now ` its back to business as usual, she lives for DRAMA .... RINSE ... REPEAT!! .... Ps ... she DROVE to Harveys

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Winepig

VIP Member
It's really upset me the last 2 days by the antics of Skanky, Iron Lung, Sophie and Biffa.

Iron Lung has been called out in so many media reports about:

1. Driving around last week with Sophie and having afternoon tea. Didn't need oxygen then.

2. So many people on media comments have pointed out that her oxygen tank is NOT ON, IS SWITCHED OFF AND HELD INAPPROPRIATELY. So she's obs pretending to use it.

It's so insulting to people (some of our chums on her have/do suffer from this condition) pretending to be critically ill/need oxygen, absolute skumbags all 3 of them just to try and get some sympathy for the tramp ahead of her court appearance.

3. Don't even get me started on Bully Boy Biffa pretending to be Harveys friend. 😔
They’re abhorrent , the whole Chavvy lot of them , lying, colluding , snorting, screeching , common , repugnant , dirty scutters .

My parents both died of COPD .

Pretty sure I’m starting with it too .

I’d like to rip that tube [prop]
right out of the Mutha’s nose should it ever remember to wear it in public.

I feel sometimes like I can smell them when I look at these photos .
The only good thing is that the General Public are finally getting wise to their awful behaviour & the tide has turned .
Tick Tock , eh Pwice ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Whl1994

VIP Member
Thankyou for new thread bubble.😊❤

Who is going to do a round up of last thread then.?🥰Come on you intelligent peeps.
Rite so Pete's a cunt an eye am stil a werld clarss mudal an inflooencer aint eye? Pete you wanka.
I am bak 2 werk, muvva is stil dyeying an Coyle Wud is stil da WUN, me printz chow mein, my fureva luv innit Pete you cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tamar

VIP Member
Are they rushing to marry so that she can't give evidence against him in the slap gate saga..... Or have I watched far too many crime dramas and just totally made that up? 😬😂
You had watch too many episode of CSI lol.
My husband tried to kill me in 2015, he already had a caution for same offence in 2014. He was arrested on a Sunday of bank holiday, pleaded not guilty, and was kept in police cells until the tuesday. Because he entered a plea of not guilty in his statement I had to give evidence at his trial 6 weeks later.

The police charged him, based on a caution he had as my medical records had been marked with victim of domestic abuse.

I took the stand and gave my evidence first. Thankfully after deliberating for 20 minutes the magistrates found him guilty. I now have an indefinite (lifelong) injunction keeping him away from me.

Being married will not stop cartrash being prosecuted for the assault or theft if he is guilty

Last edited:
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
What I meant is she had her own ranges out like make up underwear books perfume etc in that way she was a head of her time
Sam fox never had that she never done any reality show either
Look you obviously adore kp.
Each to their own.
But you are either deliberately winding people up, or too dim to realise that this is NOT a bloody kp fan club.

Second door down the corridor for the kp love in, three knocks and the password is 'legs open wide, I'd like to step inside'.

• Haha
  • Heart