Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou for new thread bubble.😊❤

Who is going to do a round up of last thread then.?🥰Come on you intelligent peeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Carry on Krusties ❤

I hope with Pete getting Lawyers involved will put a stop to her selling the book

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised,perhaps Keiron hairy arseole and Dwight,Peter as well all have charged her.What do you fink?
They should have done a Boyson and told her to keep their name out of her dirty mouth, then she wouldn't have made money from them all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here we go 🙄
who on earth is that in that picture?

I dont get it with amazon books, the top 100 is updated every hour..but the KP harvey and me isnt even in the top 100..surely if its sold out you would expect it to be in the top 10 unless amazon only had one copy to sell anyway lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we go 🙄
Bloody hell, they look like a couple of drag queens 😳
I mean, can she actually still sell products to people who want to look like her!? There must be some deluded, obsessed, brain dead people out there who are still happy to part with their hard earned cash on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thankyou for new thread bubble.😊❤

Who is going to do a round up of last thread then.?🥰Come on you intelligent peeps.
Rite so Pete's a bleep an eye am stil a werld clarss mudal an inflooencer aint eye? Pete you wanka.
I am bak 2 werk, muvva is stil dyeying an Coyle Wud is stil da WUN, me printz chow mein, my fureva luv innit Pete you bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Rite so Pete's a bleep an eye am stil a werld clarss mudal an inflooencer aint eye? Pete you wanka.
I am bak 2 werk, muvva is stil dyeying an Coyle Wud is stil da WUN, me printz chow mein, my fureva luv innit Pete you bleep
Vis iz bewfukl bbz. U is so kleva an everyfink.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vis iz bewfukl bbz. U is so kleva an everyfink.
Fanks babze. Eye tri my best to be a roll mudul 4 owl me fans. I am a knew pirson. Eye av chaynged aint eye Pete you fuckbag. Eye av mooved on wiv me lyfe an gettin bak 2 werk is amayzin an a hole knew start 4 me innit Pete you wanka.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has probably my been discussed, but I missed it, if so.

Just popped over to Crazy Days And Nights. They have named her in the “blinds”. We need a resolution to ‘Slapgate”, it’s really dragging on. They are both acting so cocky now, if it was indeed him, do they really think they can get away with what this whole incident involved, without consequence !

Said before, I think this is where it all falls apart for her. The pair of them are hatching plans to comeback as a couple, but he’s finished if he’s labelled as a woman beater, not to mention the whole drugs story will unfold. Her access to the kids will surely be stopped, I actually think that has already happened, as she’s not posting any recent pics with them.

I just don’t see how she can deflect this one, but it’s taking an age to unravel 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This has probably my been discussed, but I missed it, if so.

Just popped over to Crazy Days And Nights. They have named her in the “blinds”. We need a resolution to ‘Slapgate”, it’s really dragging on. They are both acting so cocky now, if it was indeed him, do they really think they can get away with what this whole incident involved, without consequence !

Said before, I think this is where it all falls apart for her. The pair of them are hatching plans to comeback as a couple, but he’s finished if he’s labelled as a woman beater, not to mention the whole drugs story will unfold. Her access to the kids will surely be stopped, I actually think that has already happened, as she’s not posting any recent pics with them.

I just don’t see how she can deflect this one, but it’s taking an age to unravel 😡
This actually makes the most sense especially with the coercive control thing..

Reactions: 23
Thanks for the blinds reveals, says what we were thinking 🧐
Crazy Crazy nights…no thanks KP 😆

Reactions: 14
It's really upset me the last 2 days by the antics of Skanky, Iron Lung, Sophie and Biffa.

Iron Lung has been called out in so many media reports about:

1. Driving around last week with Sophie and having afternoon tea. Didn't need oxygen then.

2. So many people on media comments have pointed out that her oxygen tank is NOT ON, IS SWITCHED OFF AND HELD INAPPROPRIATELY. So she's obs pretending to use it.

It's so insulting to people (some of our chums on her have/do suffer from this condition) pretending to be critically ill/need oxygen, absolute skumbags all 3 of them just to try and get some sympathy for the woman ahead of her court appearance.

3. Don't even get me started on Bully Boy Biffa pretending to be Harveys friend. 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.