Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory, hear me out.

What if she is piling on weight to 'look' pregnant? She could fool the court as, strangely', you can buy positive pregnancy tests online. She won't have given an urine sample I'm sure when arrested. Breath and 'swipe' for drugs.

She could refuse to give the court a fresh urine sample as in 'breach of her rights', produce a fake test from a dodgy doctor to verify. Swerves prison and then losing the baby due to 'stress', que making money from sympathy stories. Just a theory!
If that's what she does we won't know if she thought of that plan or copied your idea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
*The tattoos look as if someone's doodled on her wrist with an old biro.
But I think the order of the initials is to do with it being (just about) symmetrical: J, P, H, B, J?

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's pregnant - they've been actively trying for over a year - bit of a coincidence that it would happen now, just when it could help her court case.
To me, she looks like she's got a bit of a peri-menopause body. It's not like this has come out of the blue, she's been becoming a bit matronly for a while. Probably just using it to her advantage now!
If she has been in the priory though, and not having contact with Carl, it can sometimes increase the chances.
I struggled to conceive went through hundreds of ovulation tests, timing it right.
Me and my partner broke up probably through stress, had a "talk" one night and I got preg.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
*The tattoos look as if someone's doodled on her wrist with an old biro.
But I think the order of the initials is to do with it being (just about) symmetrical: J, P, H, B, J?
Will she have P, A, K and maybe C on the other wrist for the MUGS she has married

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just counted how many times she's used her own personal pronouns just in those two pages alone.
As you say, 'me, me, me.'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think theres anything to be done with hands though because she would have done if it were possible;
I suggest welder's gauntlets to cover them up skanky
View attachment 850017
Didn’t Madonna have some veins stripped out of the back of her hands years ago? Also I read that you can have injections in them to make them look younger. I like my increasingly wrinkly old paws. Just chuck on a bit of red polish and good to go 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just downloaded the Kindle sample out of morbid curiosity. Around half a dozen pages in, she's already blasting her exes and the fathers of her children. All I I I me me me.
Jesus chris!!! I would have sacked the writer. As a writer of books myself, one of the things not to do is use I or I've in every paragraph. So many errors with grammar in those pages, obviously knocked up in 2 minutes by someone who doesn't use grammar check or proofreading.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Any man can fill a pram but it takes a real man to be a father? It takes a real woman to raise 5 children and not have them taken off her because of her own reckless and harmful behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Any man can fill a pram but it takes a real man to be a father? It takes a real woman to raise 5 children and not have them taken off her because of her own reckless and harmful behaviour.
Any man can fill a pram, except Carl it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
People must be getting fed up, only 81 comments on his latest post. 🤣
They’ve probably spent all morning deleting the negative ones 😂
Dont you wonder why they keep doing it to themselves ?
I know , I know pigheadedness & vanity ….

But for most reasonably intelligent people , you’d just stop wouldn’t you ?

Even if only for a few months until various court cases and hearings.
Their absolute addiction to ANY attention is pathetic , nonsensical & deranged .

Hi Crawl , Hi Katie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just downloaded the Kindle sample out of morbid curiosity. Around half a dozen pages in, she's already blasting her exes and the fathers of her children. All I I I me me me.
"I've always gone for low-lives with no money" :oops: :rolleyes: Well what does that say about you then that you chose to produce kids with them?

I'll play along and disregard the fact that PA was a successful singer and now one of the 'low lives' is looking after your two small children when you are incapable through drug taking. There aren't enough eye rolls in the world! :mad:

I want so desperately to leave a proper scathing review but for it to be a verified purchase so there's no chance of anyone taking it down. I also don't want to pay full price so am waiting to see if it's discounted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.