Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 'talk' 😉

I'm no fertility expert but I believe abstinence on the man's part for a while, leads to a more powerful ejaculation with more sperm. Therefore aiding a successful pregnancy. 🤰🤷🏼‍♀️
Thinking about Carl's ejaculate put me right off my takeaway

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
" Absolutely gorgeous can’t wait to perches this ❤ " .... 🤔🤔🤭🤭😲😲

Looooooooool ..... 👆👆this is a comment left on her Insta, for that manky cheap as tit, made in China lipstick she's flogging to the ` brain dead ` ... from one of her ` deluded fans `.... I think it speaks for itself!!! ..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ..... I ... myself shall NOT be " PERCHES " ( Purchasing ) any bleeping tit this dumb, drunk, junkie .. convict ... old ` skip rat ` is selling :oops::oops::eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've finally met someone who doesn't want to be famous (signs up to an agency!) I can't work out what his end game is. If he just wanted to get known, he could have dated any ditsy LI wannabe. Would be a lot easier to control a young, naive girl. There has never been any chemistry, so I don't believe for one minute he is in love. So what is he with her for? I can't help thinking there is a lot more to this then he is letting us see. As everyone points out, he has become a laughing stock because of her. I reaaly do think there is going to be a big plot twist with him in the future.
Maybe he has an odd fetish that she is willing to indulge? One that other girlfriends may not have been willing to entertain. Remember how she encouraged Alex Reid to 'come out' in public as trans and then used it to blackmail and shame him? I reckon both her and carl have secrets on each other now though so the balance of power is not completely in her favour.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
All of the above 🤣

it’s the MM all over again, one minute the doctors at the Priory are supposedly telling her to not go back there for her MH, the next thing, she’s making it her ‘home’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Obviously just until the postponed repossession order kicks her out 🤣)
Around the time her doctors recommended she not go back to the MM for the sake of her 'mental health,' my suspicion was that, when she realised she was in debt and couldn't pay the mortgage, this was going to be her cover story for losing the property.

Reactions: 15
The model agency boss friend says if Carl walked into their agency they'd show him the door but a lesser agent might take him although that wouldn't be a guarantee of anyone giving him work. She said his problem is he's a wrong 'un.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The model agency boss friend says if Carl walked into their agency they'd show him the door but a lesser agent might take him although that wouldn't be a guarantee of anyone giving him work. She said his problem is he's a wrong 'un.
He is a bit "catalogue" and with those teeth, a bit niche too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tit I nearly outted myself with that last screen shot
However, the latest statement, just to say.
Katie. duck off you bleep
You are a stale sandwich of a human
You're time is coming. Scumbag
Whhhyyyyy does your kids not follow Carl. Why did Aysiline (can't spell it) out him. He's guilty as duck. Everyone moving your tit out of his.
Actually excited to hear your bollox

Reactions: 18
Well I've just decided to omit the caesar sauce on the salad...

Oh, I'll knock up a honey and mustard dressing, thanks👌❤
duck it, just eat a prawn......... then again...... sorry Crawl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.