Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did me to, when I was about to put mayonnaise on my fish and chips, ended up with mustard instead
Ah.
Now is probably not the best time to say that i think his ejaculate is probably yellow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's all panto for her isn't it..she is relishing in it all she knocks me bleeping sick to my stomach she's subhuman 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
witch please...
Bloody Hell, so we finally have a full denial it was him. So other than she’s lying, it can only be a dealer, can’t see who else.

Just don’t get WTF went on with slaplate, someone was involved, as that 32yo has been constantly bailed.

Or do we think this announcement is because all charges have been dropped. 😱

Whatever this story ain’t over yet Skanky, something happened, you ain’t getting away with this one.

Reactions: 16
Bit of punctuation in that post wouldn’t go amiss, Katie love👋 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's had a few months to get her lies straight. I'll put money on her saying it was her attacking him because of her substance abuse issues and that he accidently hit her whilst trying to restrain her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
'The truth of ALL the events I encountered you will be aware of very soon'....the mind boggles but does sound like she's still trying to make out it wasn't him?!
No, it was all OTHER PEOPLE THAT SHE KNEW. None of it was her fault! All will be revealed soon! 😜

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.