Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had a few months to get her lies straight. I'll put money on her saying it was her attacking him because of her substance abuse issues and that he accidently hit her whilst trying to restrain her.
She ran to the papers because of her well documented addiction and PTSD issues.
He supported her from the background while the media made him out to be a monster when all along he's been her rock.
Only now, after the Priory and the shock of the crash and the sensational success of her book does she feel safe enough to tell....

What Really Happened That Night.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
OMG the replies to that latest post on her IG, she has some serious fucked up followers, I know some are bots but many are real. These people all seem to have had lobotomies, they walk amongst us, they still “Luv” her after all she’s done. How can they not see what a monster she really is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Limelady needs serious medical help, and also help with finishing her sentences properly…

CC206C13-CE1B-4741-869E-1FA370A17297.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or whoever wrote it for her.
A normal person would make sure their PA was able to punctuate but hey. Tis kp.
For KP, her PA would be either her sister, her hairdresser, a deluded fan, her current boyfriend or her ma…no professional PA would put up with her tit! Plus she doesn’t like paying!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No, it was all OTHER PEOPLE THAT SHE KNEW. None of it was her fault! All will be revealed soon! 😜
Hey Katie 👋 yes me again, what about all the traumas you have caused your creditors eh and your non-cooperation with your bankruptcy. Are you finally going to face up to that too?
We’ve all seen Cole’s jealous temper. Really think about selling yet another story full of lies as we know how easy you can lie. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She's had a few months to get her lies straight. I'll put money on her saying it was her attacking him because of her substance abuse issues and that he accidently hit her whilst trying to restrain her.
Could be true though in as much as she was acting like a raging addict, wanted to go for a drive and he tried to stop her. She then tells police he was being aggressive and controlling. Her friends would probably hear her 'high' version of events.

Reactions: 15
Thank you your kind words mean a lot to me. My ex husband wasn't sent to jail. He received over £1500 in fines and costs along with 20 days community service. But he lost a lot more than that, he lost his home and dog the moment the court issued the indefinite injunction. I kept both the house and the dog, and over several weeks, redecorated, and burned or gave away all the contents right down to the cutlery, then I bought everything new.

For about 3 years after, I was scared to go out, constantly spooking at noises and looking over my shoulder . Then one afternoon, I spoke to the neighbourhood police officer, and 24 hours later, she sent me an email with the words ' you can sleep well from now on'.

I knew that meant that he was no longer in the area, and to this date don't know where he is. I was granted an automatic divorce after 5 years, as I had satisfied the court that I had tried to find him, in order to serve divorce papers. Despite being diagnosed with PTSD, I wrote about what my ex did and published it in a book a few years ago. Since then I have written 3 further books, and an am an advocate for a domestic abuse charity.

In the last few years, the police and CPS have been taking domestic violence more seriously. I remember years ago when victims often suffered years of abuse before police would do anything and victims were to afraid to report it. Nowadays police react quicker but there still room for improvement.

Married or not, skanky can't stop carwash being charged, she can say no, and retract her statement, but if the police think they have sufficient evidence, and the CPS agree, he can be charged whether Manky agrees to it or not.
I am so glad things worked out well for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG the replies to that latest post on her IG, she has some serious fucked up followers, I know some are bots but many are real. These people all seem to have had lobotomies, they walk amongst us, they still “Luv” her after all she’s done. How can they not see what a monster she really is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Limelady needs serious medical help, and also help with finishing her sentences properly…

View attachment 850542
Karma is calling Pricey, the DV and Drink/Drug incident are just the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.