Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've always gone for low-lives with no money" :oops: :rolleyes: Well what does that say about you then that you chose to produce kids with them?

I'll play along and disregard the fact that PA was a successful singer and now one of the 'low lives' is looking after your two small children when you are incapable through drug taking. There aren't enough eye rolls in the world! :mad:

I want so desperately to leave a proper scathing review but for it to be a verified purchase so there's no chance of anyone taking it down. I also don't want to pay full price so am waiting to see if it's discounted.
The latest Amazon review is

From United Kingdom
madmum
1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 November 2021
What a load of tosh. Why can’t I give no stars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just downloaded a sample coz of this site 😂😂
That’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back now .
What a truly awful person she is - and the standard of writing , guessing the target audience is teenage girls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The difference between these pictures speaks volumes. I don't doubt it that Katie wants to make her into a "Mini-Me" Peter really needs to keep her away from her as much as possible before she ends up turning her into a clone.
She looks so fresh and pretty away from her mother

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's all so familiar, SO familiar. Have you got tinnitus as well?
I do wonder! I get an annoying ringing/hi pitch screech in my ear every so often, but it isn’t permanent. It comes and goes…it’s actually screeching now as I type 😖

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest Amazon review is

From United Kingdom
madmum
1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 November 2021
What a load of tosh. Why can’t I give no stars
bleep that’s all she is,always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember this!!! It was awful but addictive!

I remember an episode when Sam fox got really drunk and dressed up as a vampire to run her bar.
tit I REMEMBER that!!! Haha

I wonder if the dads consented to her using the girls images on boxes/stickers?. I imagine if not they are totally livid. I don't have the words for how tacky they look.
Why would you WANT people…STRANGERS to have pictures of your young children??? WTF???

• Angry
  • Haha
I hate, hate HATE the term "mini-me."
First sign of a narcissist.

Reactions: 27
The difference between these pictures speaks volumes. I don't doubt it that Katie wants to make her into a "Mini-Me" Peter really needs to keep her away from her as much as possible before she ends up turning her into a clone.
I think she looked very pretty at the pride of Britain awards night. Natural and not overdone make up. She really doesn’t need heavy make up at her age. Wish young girls would realise that they are naturally pretty without too much make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
tit I REMEMBER that!!! Haha

Why would you WANT people…STRANGERS to have pictures of your young children??? WTF???
Someone here said a few days ago something like ' for all the perverts to stick them on their
1636212597879.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I’m sure that’s so Lucky7, bet they are queuing round the block to sign him up, especially after the last few weeks events. 🙄
He makes my clit retract that far it hides behind my kidneys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, I’m sure that’s so Lucky7, bet they are queuing round the block to sign him up, especially after the last few weeks events. 🙄
The man that doesn’t want fame!!! Yeah ok Carl. F’ing lying idiot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks so fresh and pretty away from her mother
It’s kind of fascinating , a bit like Pygmalion - how this child could look , classy , composed , elegant …. to how they more often look , scruffy , tarty and common .
And , at this VERY important juncture in a persons life , she really could go either way .
I truly , genuinely hope that the Un Chav element wins out , she’ll have a far happier and more fulfilling life for sure .
My Mum was part of a University Study on twins , the nature / nurture debate .
Time will tell I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The man that doesn’t want fame!!! Yeah ok Carl. F’ing lying idiot!!!
It never occured to me that he wanted to be a model when he's so heavyset , small eyes, that ugly underbite and those extraordinary teeth. I'll check with my friend who founded and owned on of the top 5 London model agencies..

• Haha
I haven't followed the thread for a while , has katie actually made any apology or mention of the crash and the driving offences at all?
Or has she just jumped straight back to business?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just downloaded the Kindle sample out of morbid curiosity. Around half a dozen pages in, she's already blasting her exes and the fathers of her children. All I I I me me me.
“I’ve brought Harvey up on my own” and “I’ve never had any help” …..gawd she really gives Pinocchio a run for his money….either that or she’s completely delusional (or both of course!)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I haven't followed the thread for a while , has katie actually made any apology or mention of the crash and the driving offences at all?
Or has she just jumped straight back to business?
No, there was a statement, but that was her family. Katie never says sorry. It was straight back to hair, nails, tans, restaurant, being photographed back to the same old 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit and the family apology was also just to flog the latest book 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I just downloaded the Kindle sample out of morbid curiosity. Around half a dozen pages in, she's already blasting her exes and the fathers of her children. All I I I me me me.
Apart from the fact it reads like it was written by a teenage girl, the way she says I hate having to share my kids. Like they are property, not people. Probably hates having to share the money making opportunities they provide.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.