Katie Price #76 Skanky’s got new book but is Slapgate off the hook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know his mum has every right to wear what she wants but he looks like he's heading in for some bitty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly think she is going to come out and accuse Harvey, especially after all her recent tit she has been putting out there about him being violent :mad:
Well we all know what a liar she is - poor H if he gets the blame. But then, why would her family collect all her gear the next day because she 'doesn't feel safe?' I won't buy it...

Reactions: 13
If it wasn't Carl, then it is likely to have been some sort of drugs-related issue.
Is she REALLY looking forward to that all being reported?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just stirring the pot for another big headline 🙄

it’s just one big game to her.

Yes that’s his mum
Really thought slapgate was the incident to bring her down, even more than the drink/drive. Thought it would finish them as a couple for a start, but she’s going to spin this isn’t she, and somehow get away with it again. Thought all the drug stuff would come out etc, but reckon she has a story lined up that will be nonsensical, but the tit won’t stick and on we go again, the media backing her up yet again, even though they probably know the truth.

Yes 95% of the Public despise her, but she’ll keep pushing her tit life into our faces. Skanky really is the turd that wont flush.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
If it wasn't Carl, then it is likely to have been some sort of drugs-related issue.
Is she REALLY looking forward to that all being reported?
If it is, she will spin, spin and spin some more about how she was the poor exploited victim.

Reactions: 10
She looks like a ` younger ` version of skanky, that in itself is bleeping creepy .... I have never once sat on my 22yr old sons lap, with my BAPS in his face 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😖😖 .... Where was her ` prince ` ... her ` rock ` ... during ` slapLIEgate? ` ... why didnt he defend his ` dollys ` honour? ..... priceeee? as usual, you're feeding the public a load of BOLLOCKS ... THE LIES ARE NOT MATCHING UP!! 🤬🤬🤬 .... do duck off, you silly bleep!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.