Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Dolly hope I haven’t upset you.
Oh no of course you didn’t ,I did have couple of wines👀🤣 I was feeling bit pissed off.Don’t know why.🥰

@Dollylovesshoes Mum like old English rib sticking foods( steak pudding/pie,stews,roasts etc)although she could cook a mean cock in a van 😉 sadly the last couple of years she survived on Ensure Plus shakes. She told me that Price fed her kids take aways and gave em pizza for Xmas Dinner? Mum loved you and said you reminded her of her dad with your turn of phrase, he was a Cockley 🙂

@MrsEms it doesn't involve ping pong balls does it 🤭
[/QUOTE]
Awwwww bless crumbles❤My dear old mum was very funny,could be really filthy as well,some of the things she would say🤣now my dad never swore he used to say to me mum ‘Lil that is crude’ 🤣

Thankyou Kens ❤

Welll,Morning Krusts,bleedin cold this morning,had a lovely sleep once again though awake at 5am.😩Oh well wonder what will happen today!eff all I suppose.

Why does my post seem to tag on another post?🤔

Well,look at this bastard woman.

Just seen on real life crime thread,according to Twitter John Venables has been murdered in prison.Not sure if it’s true or rumour.👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Bet Carwash is distraught. No attention, no gurning opportunities, no stupid stunts. Ha hahahaha
No tormenting H either! He'll have to find another target to take the piss out of now especially as skanky has elbowed him hahaha :)

Oh no of course you didn’t ,I did have couple of wines👀🤣 I was feeling bit pissed off.Don’t know why.🥰

@Dollylovesshoes Mum like old English rib sticking foods( steak pudding/pie,stews,roasts etc)although she could cook a mean cock in a van 😉 sadly the last couple of years she survived on Ensure Plus shakes. She told me that Price fed her kids take aways and gave em pizza for Xmas Dinner? Mum loved you and said you reminded her of her dad with your turn of phrase, he was a Cockley 🙂

Awwwww bless crumbles❤My dear old mum was very funny,could be really filthy as well,some of the things she would say🤣now my dad never swore he used to say to me mum ‘Lil that is crude’ 🤣

Thankyou Kens ❤

Welll,Morning Krusts,bleedin cold this morning,had a lovely sleep once again though awake at 5am.😩Oh well wonder what will happen today!eff all I suppose.

Just seen on real life crime thread,according to Twitter John Venables has been murdered in prison.Not sure if it’s true or rumour.👀
[/QUOTE]

Photo1 - I bet she doesn't get off with her crash like someone we all know and despise :(

Question 1 - if true its no loss to society whatsoever

Reactions: 15
Morning all!

Dolly was really worried I had upset you yesterday. I do tend to put my foot in it quite often!

These 2.7 million followers of Katie, I’m wondering what do they see in her that’s so attractive? There’s no accounting for taste in some people.

I see Dick Madeley is going on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Can’t stand the man. Hope he gets lots of horrible bush tucker trials!

Some MP complaining they want a pay rise. They don’t live in the real world do they these politicians?

Oh well. Have a good day

Reactions: 17
head Madeley on Celeb. LOL Yes I bet he gets plenty of votes for all the worst trials :)

I remember when skanky was on it I broke the my cardinal rule of not bothering to vote on stuff like that simply because I wanted to ensure the thing had to do all the worst trials :) Its a shame the general public are not given the option of voting on whether she ought to be allowed to escape justice yet again on ALL her misdemenours because I'd make a point of voting for her to sink like the Titanic, even if it meant going to UK to do it :)

Reactions: 22
Morning all!

Dolly was really worried I had upset you yesterday. I do tend to put my foot in it quite often!

These 2.7 million followers of Katie, I’m wondering what do they see in her that’s so attractive? There’s no accounting for taste in some people.

I see Dick Madeley is going on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Can’t stand the man. Hope he gets lots of horrible bush tucker trials!

Some MP complaining they want a pay rise. They don’t live in the real world do they these politicians?

Oh well. Have a good day
Oh Harri of course you didn’t ,yes I see that head Madeley horrible man.

• Heart

Thankyou Kens ❤

[/QUOTE]
Dolly if it is true that Veneables has been murdered that would be justice for the Bulger family

Reactions: 13
MUA Fern, definitely trying to recreate KPs surgery look 🤣🤢
Will never understand why young women do this to themselves. Totally unnecessary.
Very sad world we live in where everyone strives for perfection.

Reactions: 19
A 28 year old does not need neck tightening surgery or eyelids!! Just bizarre the ideas they get.
It seems to me that they look at a catalogue and say I will have that and that and that. No thought as to how the finished look will be.

Reactions: 14
Morning all😁
I'm knackered and grumpy this morning. Lost several hours of sleep and now my washing machine has broke. I love my washing machine, I've had it 10 years😭

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Morning all😁
I'm knackered and grumpy this morning. Lost several hours of sleep and now my washing machine has broke. I love my washing machine, I've had it 10 years😭
Ooh MrsEms, why are you tired? I feel for you re washing machine, they’re a vital piece of equipment aren’t they? Although whisper it loudly, my BIL washes by hand! He is a veritable skinflint!

Things can only get better for you

take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It seems to me that they look at a catalogue and say I will have that and that and that. No thought as to how the finished look will be.
Exactly. Now if they put a photo of skanky in their album of "Stuff Wot I's Dun" they'd never get another client through the operating theatre doorway because if ever there was an example of How To Look An Effing Fright For Hallow'een then skanky is IT! She even makes even the Wildenstein woman look normal and Joan Rivers looks halfway decent in comparison!
1633591580915.png
1633591614849.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. Now if they put a photo of skanky in their album of "Stuff Wot I's Dun" they'd never get another client through the operating theatre doorway because if ever there was an example of How To Look An Effing Fright For Hallow'een then skanky is IT! She even makes the Wildenstein woman and Joan Rivers look halfway decent!
Didn’t those catalogues use to have a Michael Jackson nose? It was the only one that was clip on readily interchangeable according to your mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t those catalogues use to have a Michael Jackson nose? It was the only one that was clip on readily interchangeable according to your mood.
Here's skanky's that she uses when having one of her "quiet nights watching Love Island on telly with The One and a little bit of the white stuff for company"
1633592080533.png

SNORT! There goes another grands worth up her plastic hooter.................................................

• Haha
Morning Krusty Krew mates ❤ MrsEms hope you manage a nap to catch up on lost 😴 sleep. Oh dear washing machines are a vital piece of equipment hope it’s sorted soon.

in respect of Jon Venables the MoJ are saying he has not been murdered.

Another day of waiting for skanky to fu** up 🤣🤣

What is it with dim wit wanky and his quotes of love to skanky on his instasham 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know 😔 the words that always get changed in a post is one that comes out as pedalo and if you say the word beginning with G for rubber bondage masks it gets changed to GIF 🤣🤣🤣
You know that we can't write GALS (read backwards), I only just realised last night that it read GALS (Girls), half a Century years old and I've only just spotted that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.