Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Just locking the last thread.

No offense anyone, but can you like the first post if you want to just say "thanks for the new thread"? If you want to watch for notifications hit the watch button above

It's just with hundreds reading the thread it would be full very quickly if everyone did this and it does add messages that don't add anything

Thanks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Binfest

Hi all,

KP is not at the Priory. I'm told the CW relationship will be continued. A mag story plus red tops regarding addiction and MH has been bought.

Keep safe ❤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Was having a look through mum's jotter pad and came across this work in progress....Wanky's song(sang to the tune of Cliff's Living Doll) shame she didn't finish it. Got meself a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll, gotta do me best to please er dirty skeezer living troll, she's got a wonky eye looks like a guy with a rancid arsehole, got me one and only bullshit talking living troll. Take a look at er hair it's not real it's a greasy wig with a nylon feel, gonna keep er locked up with her junk so no well hung hunk can steal er away from me.......would love to have read the finished song 🙁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
No Pwicey updates at the mo, so anyone remember this “photoshoot” she did 2 years ago. My friends and I are still laughing about this till this day. When I having a bad day I often think about these photos and say “well I’m not that fucked” :p
This Is “Mum of the Year”, according to her fans, just look at it, a total embarrassment, imagine seeing your Mum like this. Think it was at this point I realised she was lost, and of course she has continued to plumb new depths of idiocy ever since.
Personally I doubt she will change, Priory will do nothing, her family will not step in, even if she goes to prison (doubtful, always gets off) she will be back at some point continuing her slide into oblivion.
Her only chance to save herself now, is to completely step away from the limelight, take on her responsibilities as a mother and end this obsession with fame and younger men, who are only with her for their own fame interests.
We all know this will never happen, sadly she still thinks she’s relevant, thinks she can compete with Love Island Girls, 20+ years younger than her, encouraged by her dwindling fanbase and a media that uses her for click bait (they know people rubberneck a car crash)
Her star has waned, she’s in Norma Desmond, Sunset Boulevard territory now, living In a demented fantasy world, where she dreams of making a triumphant return to the top of the Z list reality fame world. She wont, it’s over for her, but she will continue to scratch around the outside of that circle in the deluded belief you can “never underestimate the Pwicey”.
New men will come and go, the kids will continue to be pimped out, on and on, until a real tragedy occurs, it’s only a question of time, unless she steps away. Never gonna happen.
Anyway let’s look at the “Mum of the Year”, at her finest….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Popped in to have a look how things are going 🥰 and to leave one of my favourite old pics I made back in January this year. Love Pom 💖 x.

Resizer_16097887132930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Dollylovesshoes same pot as rice and peas...that wouldn't be the piss pot would it Dolly 🤔🤭
@Kensfrillyend you're fitting in beautifully on here 🤣 I'm so pleased you've joined us. I always used to have a giggle when your mum let us know that you were reading these threads to her. I'd often think that 'Master Crumble' must think we're a right foul mouthed lot of nutter's 🤭. I know a couple times she'd let us know she was reading here whilst having her treatment in hospital & she'd be laughing out loud. And the nurses & other patients would ask her what she was looking at 🤭 In fact I recall that she put 1 of the nurses straight when she'd happened to comment that Skanky was a good mum.
[/QUOTE]
@Pink Squirrel Thanks for welcoming me, mum would be made up 🥰 yeah she had many run ins with (Knob hounds)as she called em who were singing Price's praises, I think it got her wild up cos of my sis, she has two boys on the spectrum with additional needs (ages 19 and 7)and she has taken care of them solely all their lives whilst holding down a full time job, she had her left breast removed due to cancer and underwent a month of aggressive Radiotherapy which damaged her heart muscle resulting in a heart attack a couple of months back 😥 she also has chronic Ulcerative Colitis and has had to have a Stoma fitted. Mum helped her with the boys when her health allowed and would have them to stay until bloody Rona arrived, I have helped with the boy's too but for the most part my sis has been their sole carer (don't get me started on her excuse for a husband 😡)and she has done a brilliant job! both boy's are a credit to her the eldest even getting into Uni because of his and my sis's hard work. Mum told me that many of you on this thread have challenging health issues and some have children with additional needs and that you ALL do a sterling job taking care of them 🥰 I'm starting to see why Mum joined Tattle now(I didn't at first) a loving online support group Mum called it with the same thing in common THE DOWNFALL OF SKEEZER PRICE 🙏 Sos for the verbal diarrhoea I've had a couple of bourbons 😉🤫

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
when KP dies

which might not be far off I fear because of the way this is looking

how is it going to be explained to poor Harvey that it was because mum wasn't listening to people
KP is an absolute hinderance in that poor boys life. He is in the right place for some more stability now. In the past, each time he gets attached to her various men, she splits with them and then he doesn’t see them again. That can’t be good for him surely?

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤ Facehugs for anyone who wants 👽🤗❤😘 the bankruptcy date is getting closer, I do hope she's still made to answer the charges this time.

The Bulger case was truly awful. The sadness of that will never leave me, I can't even begin to understand the 'why'. I let go of my son's hand in town one day to pay for something at the market, he ran off chasing a bloody pigeon, he was the same age as little James. There but for the grace of God, I found him after 10 minutes sobbing safe in the arms of two very kind elderly ladies who he'd told he'd lost his Mummy. ❤ The Bulger family have always acted with such dignity throughout and will always have my utmost respect.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Was having a look through mum's jotter pad and came across this work in progress....Wanky's song(sang to the tune of Cliff's Living Doll) shame she didn't finish it. Got meself a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll, gotta do me best to please er dirty skeezer living troll, she's got a wonky eye looks like a guy with a rancid arsehole, got me one and only bullshit talking living troll. Take a look at er hair it's not real it's a greasy wig with a nylon feel, gonna keep er locked up with her junk so no well hung hunk can steal er away from me.......would love to have read the finished song 🙁
#73 Got meself a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll. If she and Cole get back together that would make an excellent thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lan70

VIP Member
Seriously. All that surgery has to be painful. And to want to keep doing it. It’s got to be another addiction.
We’ve been discussing her tonight in my salon .. mostly about her hair (well lack of it )
We fit extensions every day … some clients have been having extensions over 16 years !! And our clients hair are never ever as bad as KP!! 😉1000000% her hair is that bad because of coke !! It’s well known when your on coke a lot you pull and fidget with your hair !! I would put my salon on this fact !! She’s nearly bald because of all the gear !! They become obsessed with touching and pulling at it when they are wired !!! Same as Sallie Axl !! And some of the Geordie shore girls !! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡 weve had clients who weve refused re fitting to… and I’ve personally sat with them and asked if they take coke regularly 🙄 certain clients will admit it and realise … others are in denial 😟 but after 25 years experience… I can spot them straight away xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Dafne

Kris Boyson is a prick, However I love it that he is taking sly digs at pricey he is going up in my estimations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Came across this one, made me laugh out loud.....mum's rewording of Whitney Houston's Saving all my love for you 😁 You told me politely, you don't like pubic hair, you said you'd prefer it if I was bald down there, so I've given my quim, a respectable trim, now you tell me just a trim will not do, so I'm shaving all my muff for you. I've found so many poems/stories and re-written rude lyrics 😂 naughty lady! she took after me grandad 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

sassyflamingo

Just wanted to add as someone who works in mental health…
I read the article when she was in court and pleaded guilty, it makes a real point of saying she was going to the priory for an assessment. The priory will do outpatient and inpatient treatment and there is no way in hell they would ever bring someone in who says ‘all the right things’, that they will work with the programme, they want help, etc etc. If someone is oaying privately as a voluntary patient (and she is, whether its through insurance or out of someones pocket) if shes been there for an assessment, or a couple of nights and says she wants to work with them from home, they will of course let her go home - they would only detain her if she met the criteria for sectioning under the mental health act.
the priory stay was never court ordered, she very cleverly made sure she had arranged the assessment there before the court hearing so she could use it in her guilty plea,but as long as she turned up to the assessment then shes done wxactly what she told the court she would, if they assess her and she says she will do what they say and Isnt suicidal or something else that would put her at risk, she can say ‘oh i had my assessment and theytold me to go home’ if that makes sense? Or maybe she would have had a few nights there as a mini break then got bored and said she will continue treatment at home and as shes a private patient who i highly doubt is suicidal, she willget to call the shots!

by the way people questioning her diagnosis, if she isnt diagnosed as EUPD i will give up my nursing registration tomorrow 😂 shes textbook! Shes about as a bipolar as kerry katona (who isnt bipolar at all btw)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

clairiecluck

Evening Fellow tattlers
Feeling a bit down today and worried sick about my Dad, stupid sod hasn't been looking after himself properly since he's had Cancer, ignored his diabetes, which has now resulted in him having to have toes removed tomorrow morning.
Honestly I could give his head a wobble.
Anyhow the threads have kept my mind busy and I've been in stitches laughing at some of the comment's.
Love the food pics, they've made me really hungry lol.
Hope your all keeping well xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Crowbag

VIP Member
Honestly the state of her, listen to her stories, apparently she’s in ‘fckin agony’
I think if i had just had unnecessary surgery, the first thing i would do is whip my tits out, filter my bandaged face, edit my collar bones into the wrong place and make my self look a total fucking dickhead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34