Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini rant warning!

These teen movies are so cliches! I’ve only watched a few seconds and the bloke with glasses is a highly intelligent geek! All the girls are perfect and deadly dull. There’s usually one girl, glasses wearer who is friendless and quiet.

It’s all so predictable!

By the way I wear glasses and am neither quiet or predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just notice that I have been on this forum for one year today.🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Awwwww bless crumbles❤My dear old mum was very funny,could be really filthy as well,some of the things she would say🤣now my dad never swore he used to say to me mum ‘Lil that is crude’ 🤣

Thankyou Kens ❤

Welll,Morning Krusts,bleedin cold this morning,had a lovely sleep once again though awake at 5am.😩Oh well wonder what will happen today!eff all I suppose.

Why does my post seem to tag on another post?🤔

Well,look at this bastard woman.

Just seen on real life crime thread,according to Twitter John Venables has been murdered in prison.Not sure if it’s true or rumour.👀
Dolly if it is true that Veneables has been murdered that would be justice for the Bulger family
[/QUOTE]
If true, I hope whoever did it made him suffer .... took long enough, may he roast in hell .. no loss to the world

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I ate last night toad.Go ate what was left over.🤣
We're having 'Toad in The Hole' for tea
MUA Fern, definitely trying to recreate KPs surgery look 🤣🤢
What is wrong with these women?

That lazy cow lying in bed, carved up and waiting for her mum to bring her tea and biscuits. If that was my daughter at 28 years old I'd have put my foot down and said my piece long ago. Never forget Fern calling her mother a 'bleep' on Mothers Day and her mum laughing.

Dog licking the biscuits before she has her 'anibiotic', can't even pronounce that properly.

In my humble opinion we are living in a world of some ill educated, illiterate and again IMHO badly parented offspring who don't even have any respect for their own parents let alone others.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I swear that Fern, like many of her ilk, has got some kind of surgical addiction. A bit like that Kroenen character from the first Hellboy film that had no eyelids and had to be wound up with a key. She’s a rancid, pointless individual.

Reactions: 19
Ooh MrsEms, why are you tired? I feel for you re washing machine, they’re a vital piece of equipment aren’t they? Although whisper it loudly, my BIL washes by hand! He is a veritable skinflint!

Things can only get better for you

take care x
Thankyou harri❤
I am tired as the husband was snoring at a noise level off the scale during the night! I couldn't sleep through it...it would wake up a dead person😂 Bless him, it's not his fault but I do get grumpy when I'm tired.
I've just ordered a washing machine. I'll be able to turn the washing machine on from my phone, no bloody excuse for not doing the washing now is there🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Will never understand why young women do this to themselves. Totally unnecessary.
Very sad world we live in where everyone strives for perfection.
The sad thing is, perfection doesn’t exist. Nobody is perfect. They think their lives will be vastly improved by all this surgery, yet all it does is open a Pandoras box of more problems.

Reactions: 18
Harri I wear glasses as well,have done since I was 18 months old,extremely short sighted.
Hi Dolly, I’ve had bad eyesight since little. I sat at back of classroom at school couldn’t see a thing! I went years without wearing them literally felt my way round walls, now I love wearing them. As I’m so short sighted I need regular checkups possible glaucoma. Glasses rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
BTW I was speaking to someone about Tattle the other day. They were saying, aren’t they all a bunch of vicious trolls on there. I explained that ( clearly there are some comments on some threads that are a bit close to the knuckle shall we say but ) on this thread, it’s more like a community. I likened it to a bunch of women ( and some men ) bitching and gossiping at the school gates or down the pub. We have plenty of laughs too, some real comedy moments and comments. The next time I saw her, she said “ guess what, I have got hooked on Tattle now! “. Not this thread, but another. So it just goes to show, don’t judge us Tattlers, until you know us. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
BTW I was speaking to someone about Tattle the other day. They were saying, aren’t they all a bunch of vicious trolls on there. I explained that ( clearly there are some comments on some threads that are a bit close to the knuckle shall we say ) but on this thread, it’s more like a community. I likened it to a bunch of women ( and some men ) bitching and gossiping at the school gates or down the pub. We have plenty of laughs too, some real comedy moments and comments. The next time I saw her, she said “ guess what, I have got hooked on Tattle now! “. Not this thread, but another. So it just goes to show, don’t judge us Tattlers, until you know us. 😊
Exactly don’t judge a book etc but before I joined DS I thought they were a set of twats I joined and found out they were,much better here.

Reactions: 18
Exactly don’t judge a book etc but before I joined DS I thought they were a set of twats I joined and found out they were,much better here.
I am still on DS but rarely go on now, used to be on the Four in a Bed and Strictly thread, made some good friends on there. It’s changed though, a lot of threads closed.

Reactions: 9
I am still on DS but rarely go on now, used to be on the Four in a Bed and Strictly thread, made some good friends on there. It’s changed though, a lot of threads closed.
Excuse my stupidity but what is DS?

Reactions: 5
BTW I was speaking to someone about Tattle the other day. They were saying, aren’t they all a bunch of vicious trolls on there. I explained that ( clearly there are some comments on some threads that are a bit close to the knuckle shall we say ) but on this thread, it’s more like a community. I likened it to a bunch of women ( and some men ) bitching and gossiping at the school gates or down the pub. We have plenty of laughs too, some real comedy moments and comments. The next time I saw her, she said “ guess what, I have got hooked on Tattle now! “. Not this thread, but another. So it just goes to show, don’t judge us Tattlers, until you know us. 😊
I only read the KP threads 🤣

My OH was saying GC had a golden steak that cost £600, only after she ate it, she felt bad at paying £600 for a piece of meat while there are people starving in other countries - yeah right Piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.