Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy is looking well, out with sister Sophie and driving her about.
They look like scones.🤔

Just read article in mail,dirty badtard blokemreleased from prison on same day he exposed himself to a woman on Bristol bound train from Padding,dirty bastard resembles wanky abit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Monsieur Crumble's thread suggestion

Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll

Fluffy are you able to do the thread please because I can't 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just goes to show how quickly she'll be forgotten. She's literally only as relevant as her last disaster. You've only got to look at us lot, there's absolutely nothing going on at all and within days we're swapping recepies and talking about cats!
Pricey was the glue that held this tattle feed together, in utter disgust of its chav life and lifestyle. I am sure it will reappear having thought of another scam to spin. I wonder if Cum Boy Carl is still the “One” and if the wedding of the century is still on and when baby woods will be making an appearance.

1634205956184.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I thought I would post this. :ROFLMAO:
introduction to what? and ide be surprised if she was worth a miillion either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, I was cooking the gravy at the time and apparently just screamed out and staggered a bit so I was lucky it was just a small partial seizure. It just reminds me that I'm not really meant to be cooking. My husband was with me though. I scared the tit out of him...he thought I was telling him off😂
Crikey, poor you and poor mrems!
Enquiring minds need to know - was the gravy okay?

Look after yourself, stroke those boots to relax

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie Price #73 She’s a screeching squawking bullshit talking living troll

Here's the new thread folks 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.