Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just locking the last thread.

No offense anyone, but can you like the first post if you want to just say "thanks for the new thread"? If you want to watch for notifications hit the watch button above

It's just with hundreds reading the thread it would be full very quickly if everyone did this and it does add messages that don't add anything

Thanks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
@Kensfrillyend 😊I Know me tummy growls,anyway when I go back to edit me list a few things will be removed!

What’s was mums favourite food Ken’s❀ Oh god she used to crease me up so funny bless her.😒❀She was I think fab cook.😊

@Minxmonx You are clever lady !few threads you have started bless you.😊❀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's me buggered on my usual first post in this wonderfully titled thread😘

Anyway...any news?
Has she escaped the priory from her second floor window using her skanky plait as a rope yet😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That's me buggered on my usual first post in this wonderfully titled thread😘

Anyway...any news?
Has she escaped the priory from her second floor window using her skanky plait as a rope yet😁
Oh Rapcuntzal!pisses me orf one of the fairy stories I loved as a kid.🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
10 malteasers in my mouth and 1 each up of my nostrils....
Impressive eh?πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Taa daa!

What did you think?

Ah tit, you can't see me, bad luck🀭
@MrsEms what you up to? Have you got those beautiful Kors Boots on,I would be walking around for ages in them..Love em.😊 I have a pair of pied Terre beige suede boots.. bugger so comfy leather lined.Not worn for ages.!😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@MrsEms what you up to? Have you got those beautiful Kors Boots on,I would be walking around for ages in them..Love em.😊 I have a pair of pied Terre beige suede boots.. bugger so comfy leather lined.Not worn for ages.!😒😒
Oh I'm bored. Same old, trying to work out what culinary masterpiece to cook this evening to keep everyone happy that can be reheated for my older two kids later. It's a pain in the arse!
I'm going to put my boots on now to cheer myself up. I have a lovely pair of L.K. bennet cream suede stiletto ankle boots that are really comfortable. I wore them out, It wasn't
raining when I left in the car with mrEms.
It started to rain and I knew I mustn't get the boots wet. I took them off and ran back to the house bare footedπŸ˜‚ everyone takes the piss out of me...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
I think you and me would love a gander around the shoe shops together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The Masterclass(es) quickly turned in to a disaster class of Priory proportions, hiding its drama for cash and car crash life and lifestyle behaviours behind a facade of mental health. With industrial levels of cock and coke inside its rotten surgery deformed body and it’s ever decreasing grip on reality, it is time Price was held accountable for its actions. The next few weeks and months this tit show of a circus will be karma and more karma. Who punched the wretch? Bankruptcy hearing? and sentencing on the 15 Dec 🀣🀣🀣 Prison pudding of Pricey, and still no wedding bells, baby Woods, Iron Lung departing and Pricey becoming a paramedic.

Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
Freak

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet Carwash is distraught. No attention, no gurning opportunities, no stupid stunts. Ha hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just done something price has never done!...an honest days work lol

Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
Yet the mugs still go and pay them money!!..fools and their money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I know Allan! If this carries on I'll have to show everyone my party trickπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
That’s inflatable Yorkshire puddings isn’t it? They rise, go flat, then you click your fingers and they re-inflate. I’ve seen them in action!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I'm bored. Same old, trying to work out what culinary masterpiece to cook this evening to keep everyone happy that can be reheated for my older two kids later. It's a pain in the arse!
I'm going to put my boots on now to cheer myself up. I have a lovely pair of L.K. bennet cream suede stiletto ankle boots that are really comfortable. I wore them out, It wasn't
raining when I left in the car with mrEms.
It started to rain and I knew I mustn't get the boots wet. I took them off and ran back to the house bare footedπŸ˜‚ everyone takes the piss out of me...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
I think you and me would love a gander around the shoe shops together!
Oh god yes! I have loads of babies in boxies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.