Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Dolly, I’ve had bad eyesight since little. I sat at back of classroom at school couldn’t see a thing! I went years without wearing them literally felt my way round walls, now I love wearing them. As I’m so short sighted I need regular checkups possible glaucoma. Glasses rock!
Yes,awful without me glasses can’t see anything it just images,I wore contacts years ago,I had then prescribed by NHS,was under Moorfields,wore them for years but soon as I retired,I went back to glasses,my dad very,very shortsighted.

Reactions: 7
Her eyes don't close fully when she blinks 🤣🤣
Where did you see that? I'd be very interested to see.

I swear that Fern, like many of her ilk, has got some kind of surgical addiction. A bit like that Kroenen character from the first Hellboy film that had no eyelids and had to be wound up with a key. She’s a rancid, pointless individual.
At 28 she ain't no spring chicken neither. Presumably doesn't care about repelling men.

• Haha
BTW I was speaking to someone about Tattle the other day. They were saying, aren’t they all a bunch of vicious trolls on there. I explained that ( clearly there are some comments on some threads that are a bit close to the knuckle shall we say but ) on this thread, it’s more like a community. I likened it to a bunch of women ( and some men ) bitching and gossiping at the school gates or down the pub. We have plenty of laughs too, some real comedy moments and comments. The next time I saw her, she said “ guess what, I have got hooked on Tattle now! “. Not this thread, but another. So it just goes to show, don’t judge us Tattlers, until you know us. 😊
Well said. I'd just add the compassion, support and love we show to each other is paramount on here.

We are not 'trolls', we have an honest opinion in a country of free speech, say it as we see it objectively.

Love all my chums on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi Dolly, I’ve had bad eyesight since little. I sat at back of classroom at school couldn’t see a thing! I went years without wearing them literally felt my way round walls, now I love wearing them. As I’m so short sighted I need regular checkups possible glaucoma. Glasses rock!
I was very short-sighted at school too, I had no idea that what was written on the blackboard was visible to everyone else, I just memorised it all. In fact that stood me in good stead and having a good memory has been very helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mini rant warning!

These teen movies are so cliches! I’ve only watched a few seconds and the bloke with glasses is a highly intelligent geek! All the girls are perfect and deadly dull. There’s usually one girl, glasses wearer who is friendless and quiet.

It’s all so predictable!

By the way I wear glasses and am neither quiet or predictable!
A few years ago I had my eldest granddaughter to stay so she had me sitting here watching Scooby-Doo. Now I was expecting it to be the old Scooby-Doo that I remember watching as a kid eons ago but it bore no resemblence whatsoever aside from the same characters wearing moreorless the same clothes & virtually that same old storyline throughout the entire series - but it wasn't;

Now its Daphne as a go-getting daughter of a single-parent high-flying businesswoman mother instead of simply the gormless bint she used to be, she is also in a "relationship" with Freddie the High School jock whose father "does not understand him" whom she leads around by the nose. Likewise Velma was also in a "relationship" of sorts with Shaggy therefore instead of going out and solving Mysteries they all sit about moping about The Other Half whilst Scooby eats Scooby-Snax. It was RUBBISH and I told granddaughter so too so we found some old episodes from the start then watched those, the GD's conclusion? 'They're much better aren't they?" All these flipping remakes are invariably RUBBISH, likewise I now find that the original Darling Buds of May is currently being shown with the new version The Larkins running concurrently; I dread to think what thats going to be like even though I like Bradley Walsh. :( Just had a thought - skanky is a classic remake because no matter how much she changes things she is still CRAP LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Off topic

That drunk Granny and her Pal are thinking about suing the waterpark they sneaked into. I think the waterpark should FINE THEM!

Reactions: 17
Is she the one with a chin you could use to get pickles out of a jar? If so why on earth would she want to tighten her neck and make her chin look even worse?
She could go scaling Everest with that chin by just digging it into the rockface to ascend :alien:⛏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eh up my Krusty lovelies 😘 I need to run back & catch up from about page 9 on the last thread 😱 I've briefly scanned the web daily. And it really seems that St Amy the Apostle's plea to be left alone has been heard 😳 I'll bet Skanky's screeching on a daily basis when there's nothing new in the media about her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Carrying on with the surgery addiction another one of Krustys cronies showing off her BBL, apparently fancies herself as a blonde Kim Kardashian. Comments are Priceless 😂
Was it actually WORTH wearing that old bit of dish rag? I mean really??????? You might think she would want to cover up her cellulite not display it like that

Reactions: 12
The bleeping state of it. Hope for Xmas it gets Prison Cake.

BoySon and Cum Boy Carl should become lovers. Both have dipped Price and fired more blanks than baby bullets. They should mate with each other and see what the outcome is. More
chance producing a man baby than one from Priory Price.
Haha - wot a strange morphing/chimera that would look! @Pom Bear, are you in 'mutation-mode?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Carrying on with the surgery addiction another one of Krustys cronies showing off her BBL, apparently fancies herself as a blonde Kim Kardashian. Comments are Priceless 😂
There's a video of her and the surgeon on DM and her back view is hilarious.

Eh up my Krusty lovelies 😘 I need to run back & catch up from about page 9 on the last thread 😱 I've briefly scanned the web daily. And it really seems that St Amy the Apostle's plea to be left alone has been heard 😳 I'll bet Skanky's screeching on a daily basis when there's nothing new in the media about her 🤣
When they release her from The Priory she will be shouting "Whey Hey the Pricey's back!" and the circus will start all over again 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.