Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dollylovesshoes Mum like old English rib sticking foods( steak pudding/pie,stews,roasts etc)although she could cook a mean cock in a van 😉 sadly the last couple of years she survived on Ensure Plus shakes. She told me that Price fed her kids take aways and gave em pizza for Xmas Dinner? Mum loved you and said you reminded her of her dad with your turn of phrase, he was a Cockley 🙂

@MrsEms it doesn't involve ping pong balls does it 🤭
[/QUOTE]

kensfrillyfend, my mum was a proper cook too. It was so sad to see her having those plus shakes. I made baby size plates for her and go large size plates for my dad. She told me in secret, 4 roast potatoes wasn't enough for my dad🤣

The ping pong balls, I can shoot them out of my mouth..i haven't tried anything else🤦‍♀️
My good friend has travelled around the world...she's seen the ping pong ball trick...and the gold fish one🤢 they left😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t it more in a thread title they wont let you use certain words. Many a great thread title has been sabotaged by auto change, so they lose most of their original humour 😉
I know 😔 the words that always get changed in a post is one that comes out as pedalo and if you say the word beginning with G for rubber bondage masks it gets changed to GIF 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know 😔 the words that always get changed in a post is one that comes out as pedalo and if you say the word beginning with G for rubber bondage masks it gets changed to GIF 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, like I watched pulp fiction last night and the gif scenes turned me stomach a bit😂

Oh it did. I feel sorry for gimps now. Gimpride😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I heard Silence of the Lambs was on t’other night! With Pricey’s mate/s, (seeing as she likes serial killers) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carl’s far to quiet !!!
Infact it’s making me anxious !!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Skanky will be putting up the outfit she crashed in up for sale on Depoop?
"Dis is wut I wuz wearin wen I wuz off me tits on coke an' WKDs...still gut the piss stains on the crotch wen I tried gettin' out ov the motor I crashed innit"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if Skanky will be putting up the outfit she crashed in up for sale on Depoop?
"Dis is wut I wuz wearin wen I wuz off me tits on coke an' WKDs...still gut the piss stains on the crotch wen I tried gettin' out ov the motor I crashed innit"
The police have measured the skid marks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Depop has gone to pop!

Not even searchable.

Wonder what happened. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@MrsEms The missus has told me I've got to apologise to you for the "ping pong" comment 😳 I'm in the 🐕 🏠 😞
Don't be daft, that kind of humour is right in my court...
Serve🤣

I know I shouldn't be awake, someone is bloody snoring😠 just wait till he gets up...it'll be "good morning darling". Me, I'll be wearing my best resting witch face😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.