Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris Boyson is a prick, However I love it that he is taking sly digs at pricey he is going up in my estimations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
when KP dies

which might not be far off I fear because of the way this is looking

how is it going to be explained to poor Harvey that it was because mum wasn't listening to people
KP is an absolute hinderance in that poor boys life. He is in the right place for some more stability now. In the past, each time he gets attached to her various men, she splits with them and then he doesn’t see them again. That can’t be good for him surely?

Reactions: 40
Woooohoo I have reached the dizzy heights of winning my first ever Tattle thread title 🙌. My work is now done. Thankyou all 🍾🥂
Well done Minx, great title ❤

Lets hope she does get locked up, at least all the young lads will be safe from her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You have to supply the cakes and buns now lol

They are all at it now!
A drop in the ocean compared to what KP owes Mr tax man. But, if that was you or I, we would be hounded for that money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
KP is an absolute hinderance in that poor boys life. He is in the right place for some more stability now. In the past, each time he gets attached to her various men, she splits with them and then he doesn’t see them again. That can’t be good for him surely?
In the case of Cuntchops Carwash, it'll be a damn fine thing if he's not around Harve again, least then he can't torment him with carrot cake or beer 😔 nasty, nasty man.

Reactions: 25
Carwash is fucked there is no way is he going to rehabilitate his reputation. He may as well tell the truth in an exclusive and get whatever cash he can, there is no way anybody is going to believe the narrative coke head katie is going to try spin it.

Reactions: 28
How much are we all going to bet that when the court sentencing happens KP pleads that she’s a disabled mother of a disabled kid, with a dying mother and she should therefore be spared jail?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Carwash is fucked there is no way is he going to rehabilitate his reputation. He may as well tell the truth in an exclusive and get whatever cash he can, there is no way anybody is going to believe the narrative coke head katie is going to try spin it.
Am I allowed to say fucked :oops: I do not post often but on a mission tonight:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I allowed to say fucked :oops: I do not post often but on a mission tonight:devilish:
Of course you can 😈 Especially when you’re talking about Skanky and Wanky when it’s not only allowed but practically compulsory.
Because they’re cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haha, there's only a couple of words not allowed on here I think, as they get autochanged, fucked is allowed 🤣🤣
Isn’t it more in a thread title they wont let you use certain words. Many a great thread title has been sabotaged by auto change, so they lose most of their original humour 😉

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]@Dollylovesshoes Mum like old English rib sticking foods( steak pudding/pie,stews,roasts etc)although she could cook a mean cock in a van 😉 sadly the last couple of years she survived on Ensure Plus shakes. She told me that Price fed her kids take aways and gave em pizza for Xmas Dinner? Mum loved you and said you reminded her of her dad with your turn of phrase, he was a Cockley 🙂

I know Allan! If this carries on I'll have to show everyone my party trick😉😂
@MrsEms it doesn't involve ping pong balls does it 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How about a virtual slice of carrot cake…will that do? 😉
The bleeping state of it. Hope for Xmas it gets Prison Cake.

BoySon and Cum Boy Carl should become lovers. Both have dipped Price and fired more blanks than baby bullets. They should mate with each other and see what the outcome is. More
chance producing a man baby than one from Priory Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.