Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m too raw with thread titles 🤔
Here’s another suggestion cos I never get the winning one anyways, might be a book chapter who knows 😂

KP#73 It sharts of irony and cabbage farts at The Priory

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just locking the last thread.

No offense anyone, but can you like the first post if you want to just say "thanks for the new thread"? If you want to watch for notifications hit the watch button above

It's just with hundreds reading the thread it would be full very quickly if everyone did this and it does add messages that don't add anything

Thanks!
Fills up quick enough as it is. We, Skanky and Wanky’s biggest fan base, can’t wait for the next instalment of Scum Life. Who did it? Is next up, unless there is a great escape from the Priory, or lying Iron Iron Amy preaching about St Price of Wizards sleeves.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
And don’t forget the old CMP

cut from the same cloth , those two 🤢

Reactions: 12
I know Allan! If this carries on I'll have to show everyone my party trick😉😂
Ooh @MrsEms I'm gagging to know wot your party trick is! After a tipple or three I would show everyone how I could wrap my ankles round my neck! (Don't do this if you have short skirt on) lol.
Nowadays I show off by doing the Rubik Cube behind my back - eyes closed and everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good evening Krusty family ❤ Well all quiet on the Sk(W)anky front, they must be beside themselves not posting,even the papers have given up on them. Let’s hope her mother’s call for understanding and the press being kind it might fall into oblivion🤞 Any news on the 32 yr old attacker has he been re bailed or let off. I can’t find anything in respect of this.

Reactions: 25
No ! I haven’t.
Bless you Dolly. I was thinking about your rude fag lady today, why you just didn't tell her to 'duck Orf!'i don't know 🤣 I hate people like that, strangers who think it's acceptable to comment on what you're doing, it's old fashioned plain rude is that. ❤😘

Evening Krusties, I see no real news from the Skankster camp then today. I'm also wondering where @liar liar is, hope you're ok ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m too raw with thread titles 🤔
Here’s another suggestion cos I never get the winning one anyways, might be a book chapter who knows 😂

KP#73 It sharts of irony and cabbage farts at The Priory
Before you quote, press B top left til it turns blue to do your title in bold

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear. Seriously would you want your make up done by someone who lives for filters and surgery, KP obviously teaches them all she knows…
Crawl definitely has a type, wonder how many more Sheeshettes he has shagged :alien:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
when KP dies

which might not be far off I fear because of the way this is looking

how is it going to be explained to poor Harvey that it was because mum wasn't listening to people

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.