Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean birth name Lan?If so no,Dolly was a beautiful tortie cat I had called her Dolly and I adore shoes hence my tag🤣our dear departed tattler Monsier Crumbles designed my avatar for me.🙏 It’s a lovely name.
Yea your birth name xxx
Aww so lovely 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously a fan of bewful Yung gel 🤣😂 subtle change of the last letter 🙄
Good job she's not a Skanky fan... Princess Bunny Tiramisu Krystal Ester Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Avocado Amyrilis Amythist hole would be an absolute bugger to write out on any forms 😂🤣

I wonder how this pair of munters are doing in their quest to look like Skanky 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Chris Harris is still loading you’ve been framed style videos on her Facebook page, these are going down like a lead balloon, especially any car crash ones 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously a fan of bewful Yung gel 🤣😂 subtle change of the last letter 🙄
Good job she's not a Skanky fan... Princess Bunny Tiramisu Krystal Ester Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Avocado Amyrilis Amythist hole would be an absolute bugger to write out on any forms 😂🤣

I wonder how this pair of munters are doing in their quest to look like Skanky 🥴
They're looking wonderful, see for yourself (wonderfully awful)!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how the wedding plans are going? 🤔🤔🤔 ... she was ` boasting ` it will be a wedding like no other ... I can just see it now, both in cheap as tit nylon tracksuits, hers covered in glitter, outside The Priory gates ... him smiling with those dayglo teffffff ..... and her with a ` tag ` on her ankle, encrusted with swarovski crystals ... lookin all bling and chavtastic!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I got my fridge freezer on ebay, it was an unopened return. All still in the wrap etc. It had a very small dent in the door, so it was about £300 cheaper then it would normally be in the shops. Its black, so you cant even see the dent. It works perfectly. Not queen of much but getting to be queen of bargains!
Feel I should add something about Skanky to stay on topic but there is nothing happening! I dont know whats worse, total silence from her camp or her non stories in the papers everyday!
This has weighed heavy on me for some time but I once bought a maternity cardigan from skanky 🙈 . In my defence I did not know til it arrived from e bay with a signed pic. Tbf it was in great condition and freshly laundered so i assume from a time when she still had professional people doing her admins. I'll say several Hail Marys and get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This has weighed heavy on me for some time but I once bought a maternity cardigan from skanky 🙈 . In my defence I did not know til it arrived from e bay with a signed pic. Tbf it was in great condition and freshly laundered so i assume from a time when she still had professional people doing her admins. I'll say several Hail Marys and get my coat.
You should stick it under a UV light…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Kill it with fire.
It's the only way.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd frickin take it outside, put it in my garden burner, pour petrol on it and set light to the fucker if that were me 🤢
Actual lol I still wear it though its now my cleaning cardi. I'm talking the katie n Peter yrs here. I bet she was gifted a lot of stuff she didn't even wear. Cast your minds far back to when she was still a marketable commodity for brands..far far back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Good god
I wonder how the wedding plans are going? 🤔🤔🤔 ... she was ` boasting ` it will be a wedding like no other ... I can just see it now, both in cheap as tit nylon tracksuits, hers covered in glitter, outside The Priory gates ... him smiling with those dayglo teffffff ..... and her with a ` tag ` on her ankle, encrusted with swarovski crystals ... lookin all bling and chavtastic!!! 🤣🤣🤣
good God these photos of her look horrendous! Who would pay to look like that in this world! As for the weddding, it will never happen. why would he want to get hitched to that? After all that has gone on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actual lol I still wear it though its now my cleaning cardi. I'm talking the katie n Peter yrs here. I bet she was gifted a lot of stuff she didn't even wear. Cast your minds far back to when she was still a marketable commodity for brands..far far back
Bless you. My mind is casted further back than that, to the bleep that filmed a mucky video when pregnant, then had a late stage abortion, then got upduffed again and was pictured pissed up falling out of nightclubs, I'd not want owt bloody associated with the skanky woman even if it was brand new still in the wrapper 🤣🤣 at least it's only your cleaning cardi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bless you. My mind is casted further back than that, to the bleep that filmed a mucky video when pregnant, then had a late stage abortion, then got upduffed again and was pictured pissed up falling out of nightclubs, I'd not want owt bloody associated with the skanky woman even if it was brand new still in the wrapper 🤣🤣 at least it's only your cleaning cardi 🤣🤣
Oof that made my stomach roll, all true of course. Look it didn't have the best start in life but has worked hard to rehabilitate itself and is now a fully functioning member of knit wear society. I'm keeping it ...at least til i can sell it to bunny cuddles for an exorbitant price 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.