Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie looks like a completely different person. She’s morphed into a Sunday school teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet living at home her bedroom was a pigsty, probably never washed dishes because it would break a nail - bet her Momster couldn't wait for her to leave home
I once saw a house she lived in, god must have been about 20+ years ago, when she had the police in 'cos she'd been robbed (yeah right).

House was a shithole. Clothes all over the floor, crap everywhere. Police, nor her if I remember correctly, struggled to establish what the robbers had done/taken.

I think she's always lived like a pig. Mind you might have been the Mexican starting his criminal career!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doc, I love a bargain, so i'll definitely look at ebay! A few dents never hurt anyone...look at KP. ;)

I've started looking at other threads on here, too. I don't know who any of these Instashammers are, but holy hell, they're all a hot mess....worse then KP, if that's at all possible. There must be some link between the need for fame and personality disorders.
I just put fridge magnets on my dents, my brother is so heavy handed when he opens the fridge door he nearly takes it off, he's always been like that from a kid 🤣🤣. I'm enjoying the rest from the KP stories in the press/media because no doubt very soon we will be saturated with her narrative and bs 💙.

here you go x
I think the Blind is about that Timothy lad who shot his teacher and 2 students saying he was bullied and his mum had set up a Go Fund Me page, he's trying to make out he's the victim.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bearing in mind that she was driving while banned, uninsured, drunk and high she could have killed or injured other people. If she gets off too lightly it’s possible to complain to the CPS about an Unduly Lenient sentence.

From the https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/unduly-lenient-sentences

Unduly lenient sentence referrals can arise in a number of ways:

Interested parties including victims or the bereaved may contact the CPS;
Media coverage may prompt the Area to consider the case;
The Attorney General may also be contacted directly, by MPs, peers, pressure groups or members of the public. In those cases, the AGO will request papers from the Area with casework responsibility for the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
@Dollylovesshoes
Is your real name Dolly ? My little granddaughter is called Dolly 💖xx
You mean birth name Lan?If so no,Dolly was a beautiful tortie cat I had called her Dolly and I adore shoes hence my tag🤣our dear departed tattler Monsier Crumbles designed my avatar for me.🙏 It’s a lovely name.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Afternoon all.
I see Sophie has started following Mr head again,ffs they are like kids (do they not have each others phone numbers)
Well,she loves a druggie as well as the rest of the bleeping 🥧🔑Family.☹ Perhaps they all like a ‘sniff’☹not surprised actually,quite well known around the family I reckon.

Dolly is bit pissed off,food etc diet as well.Can I use Pearl barley instead of rice? To replace rice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well,she loves a druggie as well as the rest of the bleeping 🥧🔑Family.☹ Perhaps they all like a ‘sniff’☹not surprised actually,quite well known around the family I reckon.

Dolly is bit pissed off,food etc diet as well.Can I use Pearl barley instead of rice? To replace rice?
Hi dolly use cauliflower rice that’s a good substitute 👍hope all my tattle family are well 😘

Reactions: 11
I never liked the thing to begin with so it matters not whether it morphs into Mother Theresa during its enforced hiding away somewhere - I will still despise it whatever it does for all those reasons you state Staples and more besides :(
Mother Theresa was just as corrupt (if not more) as Skanky !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I never liked the thing to begin with so it matters not whether it morphs into Mother Theresa during its enforced hiding away somewhere - I will still despise it whatever it does for all those reasons you state Staples and more besides :(

they say Mother Theresa was not the kind hearted person she was made out to be

Reactions: 13
I once saw a house she lived in, god must have been about 20+ years ago, when she had the police in 'cos she'd been robbed (yeah right).

House was a shithole. Clothes all over the floor, crap everywhere. Police, nor her if I remember correctly, struggled to establish what the robbers had done/taken.

I think she's always lived like a pig. Mind you might have been the Mexican starting his criminal career!
I remember that documentary too! It was in her glamour scum days, unfortunately her house was burgled when she was out 😕

Reactions: 9
I’m pissed off ! What on Earth is all this effin Black fishing?WTF does it mean? I can’t get head round the tit that is going on.I’m sooo bleeping old!thank god really.☹

I remember that documentary too! It was in her glamour scum days, unfortunately her house was burgled when she was out 😕
Another load of old shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.