Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has weighed heavy on me for some time but I once bought a maternity cardigan from skanky ๐Ÿ™ˆ . In my defence I did not know til it arrived from e bay with a signed pic. Tbf it was in great condition and freshly laundered so i assume from a time when she still had professional people doing her admins. I'll say several Hail Marys and get my coat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fern the MUA .. her client says filter free and stuff but it ends at her face .. everything underneath don't match hahaha looks like someone photoshopped a head on a different body .. very odd :ROFLMAO:

O7hYbQlpFm.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Woah duck that is nasty!!

so itโ€™s bankruptcy week next week, so what do we reckon will happen? Is she going to phone it in from the priory? Or will she miss it due to her โ€œtherapy sessionsโ€ in the Priory?

also, what is happening with Mr 32 year old skanky abuser? Have the police released anything? When are they going to do something? I mean charge or nfa the case?

a week today is going to be very interesting one way or another, I suppose Iโ€™d best get my sleep in now before the thread flies faster than a speeding bullet!
Cloudchaser said she had a doctor's note, so she's managed to get her way and get it adjourned, yet AGAIN. So all her bullshit MH worked, for now.

No word either on the 32 year old.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Cloudchaser said she had a doctor's note, so she's managed to get her way and get it adjourned, yet AGAIN. So all her bullshit MH worked, for now.

No word either on the 32 year old.
So it was all a set-up jobbie then to get the bankruptcy adjourned ? Nobody here is at all surprised surely because we KNOW what the thing is like and its motives? :( When are the PTB going to wise up to it???? :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So the festival of binz was right with predictions of this orchestration in the KP camp. Itโ€™s no coincidence! ๐Ÿค”
But Time and tide wait for no one ๐ŸŒŠ

Eh up weโ€™re not far towards getting a new thread on KP! Getting on track ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 16
Well,poor lady in Buckhurst Hill was killed by a drink/drug driver,she was a pedestria,poor woman only young,bloke was arrested bleeping bastard.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Well,poor lady in Buckhurst Hill was killed by a drink/drug driver,she was a pedestria,poor woman only young,bloke was arrested bleeping bastard.
I expect the driver will use the Mental 'Elf Card too - the Get Out Of Jail Free Card :(

Recently an acquaintance of mine was knocked off his motor bike and killed by another of the assholes off his head on booze and substances - I expect he'll get The Card out too then walk away smirking like it was simply a minor inconvenience to him :(

You clever Krusties need to create new title for next thread.๐ŸคฃDolly is useless.
Likewise Rita can wrassle rattlers but tech is a NO NO - unless you want the interweb-thingy to collapse :)

Good god, Sophie has morphed from Jordan Mark 2 into A Dowdy Stepford Wife!
aka Dame Edna :)

Is it not high time the world was told the Troof about Skanky Bash-Gate? Maybe they're using the technique that concerns ignoring it and hoping it'll all Go Away because the people have moved on and forgotten about The Allegations der fing made regarding The One?

We won't forget though Skanks and will keep reminding everyone, but how come Wanky seems perfectly happy to let this allegation stand without defending himself (IF he is innercint of cors?) :) Even if the plods announce NFA, dirt sticks & Wanky is ALWAYS going to be dat bloke wot belted skanky (allegรฉdly) and it will follow him forever just like der fing will :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Fern the MUA .. her client says filter free and stuff but it ends at her face .. everything underneath don't match hahaha looks like someone photoshopped a head on a different body .. very odd :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 809426
Oh mate, wtaf. One eye is half an inch higher than the other, she can't shut her overfilled lips cos her veneers are too big. Filter it, please. My eyes are bleeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh mate, wtaf. One eye is half an inch higher than the other, she can't shut her overfilled lips cos her veneers are too big. Filter it, please. My eyes are bleeding.
A Tesco carrier bag is a much faster remedy to such an offensive vision :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1634196246844.png
Dick Emery's vicar had similar Teef Troubles - the lips couldn't contain them :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wakey wakey, rise and shine
Itโ€™s time for us tattlers to dine
On eggs and bacon or choice of pie
Thereโ€™s nothing happening to keep the eye
Upon the powers that be
Ears to the ground
And boobs towards the sun
Good morning to you all
Hope your day is fun

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning Harrigan - I like the sound of pie for breakfast. Do you think apple pie would be OK?

Skanky's PR team need to throw something out there now - good or bad. People will start to lose interest in her soon! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Heart
Morning Harrigan - I like the sound of pie for breakfast. Do you think apple pie would be OK?

Skanky's PR team need to throw something out there now - good or bad. People will start to lose interest in her soon! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ooh I think apple pie would be lovely with a nice hot drink!
Morning spangly!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wakey wakey, rise and shine
Itโ€™s time for us tattlers to dine
On eggs and bacon or choice of pie
Thereโ€™s nothing happening to keep the eye
Upon the powers that be
Ears to the ground
And boobs towards the sun
Good morning to you all
Hope your day is fun
Morning harri! I love your poem. I can do the pie bit but the boobs up to the sky is pushing it...well I'd have to do some pushing to lift them up๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning harri! I love your poem. I can do the pie bit but the boobs up to the sky is pushing it...well I'd have to do some pushing to lift them up๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚
Morning MrsEms, we were worried about you. Dave and Dolly were asking,
Thank you I do try,
No, the boob line was a bit of poetic licence!
Donโ€™t try this at home!
Take care x

• Haha
  • Heart
You could probably get your boobs facing the sun if you do the crab!
Skanky's boobs could face the sun but not sure where her boss eyed nipples would be pointing!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.