Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning MrsEms, we were worried about you. Dave and Dolly were asking,
Thank you I do try,
No, the boob line was a bit of poetic licence!
Don’t try this at home!
Take care x
Aww bless you🥰. I was a bit unwell and couldn't use my phone as the screen was triggering small blips so to speak. I had a small seizure sunday whist cooking and it shook me up so I've had a break. Feel better now😊

Hi dolly and dave😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You could probably get your boobs facing the sun if you do the crab!
Skanky's boobs could face the sun but not sure where her boss eyed nipples would be pointing!
Oh Lord, I’ve been having a bit of trouble with me back recently, if I tried the crab I would need a crane to get up! Thanks for the suggestion though, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awwwww MrsEms,was worried about you.❤❤You been trotting around in those lovely boots?
Yes I've worn the boots, they've cause quite a stir in the local tesco🤣

Oh and I went to the hairdressers and the older ladies loved them😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Aww bless you🥰. I was a bit unwell and couldn't use my phone as the screen was triggering small blips so to speak. I had a small seizure sunday whist cooking and it shook me up so I've had a break. Feel better now😊

Hi dolly and dave😘
I’m so sorry MrsEms, that must have been very frightening, please rest up and take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry MrsEms, that must have been very frightening, please rest up and take care x
Yes, I was cooking the gravy at the time and apparently just screamed out and staggered a bit so I was lucky it was just a small partial seizure. It just reminds me that I'm not really meant to be cooking. My husband was with me though. I scared the tit out of him...he thought I was telling him off😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Hi dolly and dave😘
Oh dear!🙁Hope you feel much better now.🙏

• Heart
Yes, I was cooking the gravy at the time and apparently just screamed out and staggered a bit so I was lucky it was just a small partial seizure. It just reminds me that I'm not really meant to be cooking. My husband was with me though. I scared the tit out of him...he thought I was telling him off😂
Oh no, cooking is dangerous at the best of times. Listen to your doctor and your hub! Take care x

• Heart
Oh no, cooking is dangerous at the best of times. Listen to your doctor and your hub! Take care x
Will do ❤

So, back to Katie! What is she up too? I don't think she's ever been so quiet! Mind you I'd hide if I was in as much trouble as her...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fern is moving to bishops stortford I see 😭 wish she would duck off as well

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will do ❤

So, back to Katie! What is she up too? I don't think she's ever been so quiet! Mind you I'd hide if I was in as much trouble as her...
We don’t know it’s been so quiet we feel something must be brewing. We don’t think she is holed up at the Priory. The calm before the storm….

Talking of which I have a ton of washing to do today, ruddy hub has gone out as usual! Oh well he’s like a mardy teenager at times!

speak to you all later x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I thought I would post this. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
We don’t know it’s been so quiet we feel something must be brewing. We don’t think she is holed up at the Priory. The calm before the storm….

Talking of which I have a ton of washing to do today, ruddy hub has gone out as usual! Oh well he’s like a mardy teenager at times!

speak to you all later x
Yes I'm off too. Late showering today. I have to be supervised for that too...funnily enough thats one job my husband has never complained about 😳🤣

Speak to you later x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good morning my Krusty family. Sorry to hear MrsEms that you have not been well 😘I wish you a speedy recovery❤ For those not feeling 100% today I hope you rest up and get yourselves fighting fit for the Sk(W)anky onslaught.🤣😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.