Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual lol I still wear it though its now my cleaning cardi. I'm talking the katie n Peter yrs here. I bet she was gifted a lot of stuff she didn't even wear. Cast your minds far back to when she was still a marketable commodity for brands..far far back
Still is for coke and vodka

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oof that made my stomach roll, all true of course. Look it didn't have the best start in life but has worked hard to rehabilitate itself and is now a fully functioning member of knit wear society. I'm keeping it ...at least til i can sell it to bunny cuddles for an exorbitant price 😆
No, you need to do your bit for the anti-skanky crusade now, you're one of us ''burn it, burn it, burn it, burn it'' 🤣🤣 just imagine how enlightened you'll feel to be rid of the thing, go on, you can do it 👍👍😘

P.S. it's bonfire night soon, make a Skanky guy out of it 👍👍🤣

Anyhow, it's thread title suggestion time folks. And I found this on t'internet earlier, this is for our lovely @Dollylovesshoes 😘 which one do we think would suit madam best?

74362037_5ea0bf46a6_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Obviously a fan of bewful Yung gel 🤣😂 subtle change of the last letter 🙄
Good job she's not a Skanky fan... Princess Bunny Tiramisu Krystal Ester Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Avocado Amyrilis Amythist hole would be an absolute bugger to write out on any forms 😂🤣

I wonder how this pair of munters are doing in their quest to look like Skanky 🥴
60thousand pounds i would sue for a refund they look awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Someone called Dr Frati in London… she got her boobs done by him you know so she’s trusts him 😂 think some other Z listers have had stuff done by him.
Still think it’s very coincidental that she had no makeup artist work booked in, suddenly had major plastic surgery all over the time when KPs master/plaster classes would’ve been except KP had her ‘accident’…. 🤔

Someone replied to her story saying she’s insecure with getting the surgery done so she’s posted the girls profile and message; doesn’t like being told negative things does she?
Ergh I got my tits done by him. Surprised he still going. Horror shop production line.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how the wedding plans are going? 🤔🤔🤔 ... she was ` boasting ` it will be a wedding like no other ... I can just see it now, both in cheap as tit nylon tracksuits, hers covered in glitter, outside The Priory gates ... him smiling with those dayglo teffffff ..... and her with a ` tag ` on her ankle, encrusted with swarovski crystals ... lookin all bling and chavtastic!!! 🤣🤣🤣
What with the BYG pics on the Lozza thread and now this, you're truly spoiling us today @Anna666 ❤

BTW real life got in the way of my Tattle habit last week and taken a while to catch up but just realised not seen much of @liar liar, hope she's OK and just taking a break 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just goes to show how quickly she'll be forgotten. She's literally only as relevant as her last disaster. You've only got to look at us lot, there's absolutely nothing going on at all and within days we're swapping recepies and talking about cats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah go on, go on, go on 😂
You guys crack me up! My house is within the bounds of a graveyard am on consecrated ground so feel OK about it. I will however build a small pyre on Nov 5th as suggested and sing a withering version of a whole new world.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You guys crack me up! My house is within the bounds of a graveyard am on consecrated ground so feel OK about it. I will however build a small pyre on Nov 5th as suggested and sing a withering version of a whole new world.
While you burn the cardi. We want proof too! 🤣🤣🔥👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You missed this one
Woah duck that is nasty!!

so it’s bankruptcy week next week, so what do we reckon will happen? Is she going to phone it in from the priory? Or will she miss it due to her “therapy sessions” in the Priory?

also, what is happening with Mr 32 year old skanky abuser? Have the police released anything? When are they going to do something? I mean charge or nfa the case?

a week today is going to be very interesting one way or another, I suppose I’d best get my sleep in now before the thread flies faster than a speeding bullet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re only safe from the ghosts simply because even the dead don’t want to be near it 😂😂

just wait until the cemetery starts filling with overinflated Skanky lookalikes. You’ll be up tit creek then 😂 👻 👻

While you burn the cardi. We want proof too! 🤣🤣🔥👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear, all that money spent! I have heard it is only good for straight hair and mine is incredibly thick, curly, coarse etc so I’m not sure it would work for me. Plus it’s far too expensive.
I’ve got thick naturally curly hair and a Dyson hairdryer which I love. It dries my hair much quicker and less frizzy than normal priced ones. Plus it’s light weight so I don’t get arm ache. It is overpriced it better than most for my hair.

Reactions: 10
Hello Tattle family 👋
Sophie has changed as much as Skanky.... although far less due to botched surgery 😁
Not quite yet - eh, Sophie?

Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 to all, especially @CAKEANDCUSTARD bless you, I'm so sorry xx still no news from Skanky then, ah well, peace and quiet isn't a bad thing 😊

I love chimera cats, it's where two fertilised kitten embryos fuse together or some such phenomenon. Like this pic (my little girl looks quite similar, she's so loving, she's gorgeous).
View attachment 806928
Awww....I can't quite get over your beautiful kitty! We currently have none (too sad, and too recent to think about two more friends reared together, just yet) But i'm loving all the luverly cat pics you're all posting! x
PS? I really relate to @Dollylovesshoes Dave's Catty character. he is an honorary member here! x

You should stick it under a UV light…….
Yep - stick it under a UV light and announce that you are flogging it as 'genuinely DNA contaminated' KP dross! Mebee CunnyBubbles or Do one Ron will snatch it up on DePop and sniff it to Kingdom Come!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
At last, finally caught up after the car crash crashed her car. Loved the KHA thread and I did look at the photos but didn’t enlarge them. Actually had a dream about skanky last night - she married Kris Boyscum, wtf is she doing I’m my dream???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And burn some sage to cleanse your aura from KP’s dried up sweat 😂

• Haha
At last, finally caught up after the car crash crashed her car. Loved the KHA thread and I did look at the photos but didn’t enlarge them. Actually had a dream about skanky last night - she married Kris Boyscum, wtf is she doing I’m my dream???
Well technically, @woowoono2 you were having a nightmare! (The insidious Skank gets everywhere.) Predictive next move perhaps? x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.