Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been looking at KP's MUA and her surgery story. I don't get it .. she's still gonna cake her mush in layers of make-up and use filters for every photo taken .. what was the point? 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

I don't like pain .. I do everything to avoid pain .. why pay for it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 807580

View attachment 807571
Is it worth all the pain to look like somebody has smashed you in the face with a cast iron frying pan? I don't think so!
She looks ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this the Turkish surgeons work?
Someone called Dr Frati in London… she got her boobs done by him you know so she’s trusts him 😂 think some other Z listers have had stuff done by him.
Still think it’s very coincidental that she had no makeup artist work booked in, suddenly had major plastic surgery all over the time when KPs master/plaster classes would’ve been except KP had her ‘accident’…. 🤔

Someone replied to her story saying she’s insecure with getting the surgery done so she’s posted the girls profile and message; doesn’t like being told negative things does she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well,it was on,y few weeks ago when everything was going crazy,us Krusties was knackered up late catching up on news etc.Well,I reckon things will heat up soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone called Dr Frati in London… she got her boobs done by him you know so she’s trusts him 😂 think some other Z listers have had stuff done by him.
Still think it’s very coincidental that she had no makeup artist work booked in, suddenly had major plastic surgery all over the time when KPs master/plaster classes would’ve been except KP had her ‘accident’…. 🤔

Someone replied to her story saying she’s insecure with getting the surgery done so she’s posted the girls profile and message; doesn’t like being told negative things does she?
He must have had a gap in his busy schedule to fit her in as an Emergency Case when skanky's world-faymuss Tour went tits-up (literally) LOL

Bugger,can’t see em,don’t know why.🤔
You are not missing much Dolly - it looks like this
1634106197438.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Been looking at KP's MUA and her surgery story. I don't get it .. she's still gonna cake her mush in layers of make-up and use filters for every photo taken .. what was the point? 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

I don't like pain .. I do everything to avoid pain .. why pay for it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 807580

View attachment 807571
That lucking her lips, lizard.
eeewwww. She ought to work on her personality. Fact is, she's young so no surgery on her, or anyone will make them look younger. Also you can't carve beauty into a face. You look different, that's all plastic surgery does.

Here you go Dolly.

Why on earth would you put these shots on your website looking like that, her 'effing and jeffing' thinking you'd get business?

If she's that good at make up she wouldn't need to be carved up.
Omg what has Fern Done? Why? I guess its the company she keeps. But looking at Katie Price and doing her make up I would have been more careful. Don’t have surgery on area around eyes.

• Sick
That lucking her lips, lizard.
eeewwww. She ought to work on her personality. Fact is, she's young so no surgery on her, or anyone will make them look younger. Also you can't carve beauty into a face. You look different, that's all plastic surgery does.
No matter how much you polish one or sprinkle glitter on it, it remains a :poop:
Nuff said........................

• Haha
I bought a big bottle of it but I ended up looking like I'd fallen in the chip shop deep fryer head first! Not a success :)
🤣🤣🤣 I make this mistake often… the key is to scrunch it into the ends ..apparently… they say less is more .. but I always push my luck cos I like the smell haha JK xx

Reactions: 13
Omg what has Fern Done? Why? I guess its the company she keeps. But looking at Katie Price and doing her make up I would have been more careful. Don’t have surgery on area around eyes.
she probably thinks that as she hasn't gone to the butcher of Istanbul then she has a better job done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We all know it will NEVER happen, but if Skanky miraculously changed to the person you would want her to be. Would you warm to her?

My answer would be NEVER !!!
She will NEVER change and even if she did I will never forgive her for the people she wronged even if she paid them every penny back, it's the stress and suffering she put them through while having to deal with the Pandemic as well. Also, because of the animals that have died and been given away like tossing rubbish out of the car

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We all know it will NEVER happen, but if Skanky miraculously changed to the person you would want her to be. Would you warm to her?

My answer would be NEVER !!!
She will NEVER change and even if she did I will never forgive her for the people she wronged even if she paid them every penny back, it's the stress and suffering she put them through while having to deal with the Pandemic as well. Also, because of the animals that have died and been given away like tossing rubbish out of the car
I never liked the thing to begin with so it matters not whether it morphs into Mother Theresa during its enforced hiding away somewhere - I will still despise it whatever it does for all those reasons you state Staples and more besides :(

I bet living at home her bedroom was a pigsty, probably never washed dishes because it would break a nail - bet her Momster couldn't wait for her to leave home

Reactions: 9
I bet living at home her bedroom was a pigsty, probably never washed dishes because it would break a nail - bet her Momster couldn't wait for her to leave home
Hence why none of The Family wanted to take her in now she's 'omeless! Hahahaha! I doubt Sophie wanted Auntie Skanky anywhere near her kid and Saint Amy the Apostle is far to "ill" to be dealing with nursemaiding the drunken old junkie alongside fending off the flak on IG etc - so where could it go where it would have servants on hand to cater for its whims and fancies? Ah yes, the Priory! Bolthole and getaway for those with a few quid who need to use it as an excuse to wriggle out of what they've done. Perfect!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.