Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This silence from der fing.
PROOF it can be done and actually does not need to continually assault us with old bollocks and inane rubbish.
Even so I kinda miss it's bullshit ;à)
Enjoy the intermission Reet, it'll all Kick off again right enough 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s getting a bit better on T.L, I’m jitterbugging between a handful of threads and one of those is very close to a new one! Exciting!
Well I’ve managed so far to escape and not going off on a tangent to talk about cats and appliances here but I did just get a new monitor screen! 😂 👀
I shan’t look at HD images of KP stitched face and the glare from Cawl’s teeth 😆

• Haha
Just goes to show that as soon as the relentless bullshit stops nobody is remotely interested in any of them Harvey included. She'll be totally forgotten soon, can you imagine what that will do to her? Oh well if you're in the public eye don't drink/drug drive not exactly rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Doc, I love a bargain, so i'll definitely look at ebay! A few dents never hurt anyone...look at KP. ;)

I've started looking at other threads on here, too. I don't know who any of these Instashammers are, but holy hell, they're all a hot mess....worse then KP, if that's at all possible. There must be some link between the need for fame and personality disorders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just goes to show that as soon as the relentless bullshit stops nobody is remotely interested in any of them Harvey included. She'll be totally forgotten soon, can you imagine what that will do to her? Oh well if you're in the public eye don't drink/drug drive not exactly rocket science.
That's it exactly. Pair that with the fact Katie was relevant a million years ago, before social media. Now there is a gazillion and one younger/thinner/prettier girls vying for her spot. She can't compete. She's done. Her 15 mins were over years ago and she's clinging on by her cheap acrylics.

Reactions: 24
It’s getting a bit better on T.L, I’m jitterbugging between a handful of threads and one of those is very close to a new one! Exciting!
Well I’ve managed so far to escape and not going off on a tangent to talk about cats and appliances here but I did just get a new monitor screen! 😂 👀
I shan’t look at HD images of KP stitched face and the glare from Cawl’s teeth 😆
Or Kierson’s hairy hole.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I need a blurring mechanism for that and some 🍵 😖

KP and her guys have had more Azz than I’ve had hot dinners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been such a relief to me. I didn’t realise how invested in KP world I was. Now I’m not so worried about her dogs, as hopefully they are in safe hands at long last which was my main concern. Long may the media blackout remain. Harvey will be in safer hands as will the other four children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doc, I love a bargain, so i'll definitely look at ebay! A few dents never hurt anyone...look at KP. ;)

I've started looking at other threads on here, too. I don't know who any of these Instashammers are, but holy hell, they're all a hot mess....worse then KP, if that's at all possible. There must be some link between the need for fame and personality disorders.
Definitely, I was thinking that earlier when I was on the Hazno and Meagain thread. There are so many similarities in their characters, it’s horrible. I used to like Meghan as I only knew her from Suits and I loved her in that. Her behaviour off screen is horrendous, but very reminiscent of Skanky.

As I I’ve talked about stinky, nasty pussies I’m going to put a picture of one of my fur babies up as a palate cleanser 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s been such a relief to me. I didn’t realise how invested in KP world I was. Now I’m not so worried about her dogs, as hopefully they are in safe hands at long last which was my main concern. Long may the media blackout remain. Harvey will be in safer hands as will the other four children.

i think we have all fallen into the abyss also x

• Heart
  • Haha
Been looking at KP's MUA and her surgery story. I don't get it .. she's still gonna cake her mush in layers of make-up and use filters for every photo taken .. what was the point? 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

I don't like pain .. I do everything to avoid pain .. why pay for it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
For the cats stuff there's a thread for that so that this one can stay on topic

Slapped wrists all us cat Lovers 😻
But we do need to get back on topic here, agreed. The problem is, we have run out of fuel for our KP fire! Shall we ask the Priory for some kindling wood? 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Fern, snatched you say? 😆

On the slippery slope of facelifts and cosmetic work like KP! Did she have it in UK or abroad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Fern, snatched you say? 😆

On the slippery slope of facelifts and cosmetic work like KP! Did she have it in UK or abroad?
UK.. London Harley Street .. got the cab going there and she will probably tag the surgeon in on the after pics. I don't know why after all this work she will still need make-up and filters. If I was going to pay that much and suffer would be to feel comfortable without it all 🤷‍♀️

Slapped wrists all us cat Lovers 😻
But we do need to get back on topic here, agreed. The problem is, we have run out of fuel for our KP fire! Shall we ask the Priory for some kindling wood? 🔥
I love cats .. love seeing the posts while Pricey is off the grid :love:

I'm an Ebay Junkie as well as a custard on me pudding .. this is def my song 🎵🎶🎶🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.