Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ to all, especially @CAKEANDCUSTARD bless you, I'm so sorry xx still no news from Skanky then, ah well, peace and quiet isn't a bad thing 😊

I love chimera cats, it's where two fertilised kitten embryos fuse together or some such phenomenon. Like this pic (my little girl looks quite similar, she's so loving, she's gorgeous).
chimera3_large.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks guys...i love the little weirdo to bits. Oh, Harri, don't mention the shedding. There's 7 of them, all the same breed, and in summer, the fluff is like tumbleweed, sweeping through the house. I have an asthmatic friend and i don't know how many times we've almost killed her. lol
Oh God, I feel for you. My boy is very hairy and I’m always complaining about cat hair so I don’t know how you manage. They do say a raw diet food helps but that’s very expensive. Still, for the little inconvenience they give you so much in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening lovelies πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ to all, especially @CAKEANDCUSTARD bless you, I'm so sorry xx still no news from Skanky then, ah well, peace and quiet isn't a bad thing 😊

I love chimera cats, it's where two fertilised kitten embryos fuse together or some such phenomenon. Like this pic (my little girl looks quite similar, she's so loving, she's gorgeous).
View attachment 806928
Awwww Face,she is so gorgeous half and half,my tortie had a half type face.😻😻 Not aChimera though..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh God, I feel for you. My boy is very hairy and I’m always complaining about cat hair so I don’t know how you manage. They do say a raw diet food helps but that’s very expensive. Still, for the little inconvenience they give you so much in return.
We did raw for years but we've just moved and don't have the freezer space. I'm looking at those big smart fridge/freezers you guys were talking about the other night....the ones that shout at you if you're bad. :D

I love the Chimera, too. Cats are just so bloody cute, but the odd breeds are special. I love the curly ones, Lambikins. I just want all the cats. lol

• Heart
Awwww Face,she is so gorgeous half and half,my tortie had a half type face.😻😻
My littly the line isn't so straight but it's close enough ❀ she's a funny little thing, leaves me mouse heads on the doorstep. And once brought me home a live goldfish she'd stolen from someone else's pond! Then nicked a live frog out of MY bloody pond and deposited it ever so gently upside down on my bedroom rug πŸ™„πŸ€£ I don't want your gifts madam, thank you all the same 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My littly the line isn't so straight but it's close enough ❀ she's a funny little thing, leaves me mouse heads on the doorstep. And once brought me home a live goldfish she'd stolen from someone else's pond! Then nicked a live frog out of MY bloody pond and deposited it ever so gently upside down on my bedroom rug πŸ™„πŸ€£ I don't want your gifts madam, thank you all the same 🀣
haha That's why mine are all indoors only! I've got enough to clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the cats stuff there's a thread for that so that this one can stay on topic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carl has posted on IG today a shot of Sid in the Essex house (glimpse of the stripy wallpaper).
Could be old footage, of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
For the cats stuff there's a thread for that so that this one can stay on topic

Apologies πŸ‘ I think we were just gossiping between ourselves until Skanky does something worth gossiping about, sorry. As animal lovers ( whereas she is quite clearly not 🀬) we do stray sometimes, point taken and noted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, it's quiet. She is definitely up to something and it's not getting clean. If she was in rehab, we would all know about it. There would be soundbites from the rest of the Beverly hillbillies saying how good she's doing, and there would be pap pics of them all rolling up the the priory for visits. But instead there's radio silence? Nah, not buying it! If there's any Journo's reading....give us a hint to where she really is!! Pretty please. I'm sorry for saying you were all untalented arseholes last week. 😬

In other pussy news...my Dora is back to her happy little self. ❀View attachment 806881
She is a beauty

View attachment 806928
Wow another beauty. My avatar is my ziggi She is 12 and still rules the roost. Lola my spoodle (SpringerxPoodle) is bossed by her daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet the whole house is sooooo tidy now 🀣
Thanks DC X that's one happy dog now the Skank and her noise, plus her tribe, are out of the way (that's if they're recent pics, obviously). I wonder where little Buddy the handbag dog is? πŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
We did raw for years but we've just moved and don't have the freezer space. I'm looking at those big smart fridge/freezers you guys were talking about the other night....the ones that shout at you if you're bad. :D

I love the Chimera, too. Cats are just so bloody cute, but the odd breeds are special. I love the curly ones, Lambikins. I just want all the cats. lol
I got my fridge freezer on ebay, it was an unopened return. All still in the wrap etc. It had a very small dent in the door, so it was about Β£300 cheaper then it would normally be in the shops. Its black, so you cant even see the dent. It works perfectly. Not queen of much but getting to be queen of bargains!
Feel I should add something about Skanky to stay on topic but there is nothing happening! I dont know whats worse, total silence from her camp or her non stories in the papers everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I got my fridge freezer on ebay, it was an unopened return. All still in the wrap etc. It had a very small dent in the door, so it was about Β£300 cheaper then it would normally be in the shops. Its black, so you cant even see the dent. It works perfectly. Not queen of much but getting to be queen of bargains!
Feel I should add something about Skanky to stay on topic but there is nothing happening! I dont know whats worse, total silence from her camp or her non stories in the papers everyday!
The non-stories are worse by far.

• Haha
This silence from der fing.
PROOF it can be done and actually does not need to continually assault us with old bollocks and inane rubbish.
Even so I kinda miss it's bullshit ;Γ )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.