Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

here you go x
I told cole last week on instashite that he was pwicy’s drug dealer ,he never argued just deleted my comment & blocked. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It wouldn't surprise me as someone who was associated with them back then, said he had bought that house. But who knows.
I see Carl's father's house is no longer on the market. It has not been marked as sold, just no longer available.🏡

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I see Carl's father's house is no longer on the market. It has not been marked as sold, just no longer available.🏡
Could be that they don't want people viewing the house whilst CW is there or just being gawkers?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will it ever be in the public domain as to the name of the attacker from august? Regardless of the outcome? Anyone know?

Reactions: 18
Hi Gullri,
Aw, I’m sorry you’re feeling low. Could you talk to someone? Have a chat on here.
Take care, sending you love x

Ooh Dolly, you would love this! They’re showing a quilt with cats on, it’s gorgeous! The cat of the month is a black cat. I love black cats!
💕Thank you Harri! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i know where Katie and Carl are hiding out (it is in that 800 thousand pound house he bought for them in April)and i find it strange that he supposed to have sold his house back in April this year but it is still listed as sold subject to contract thats nearly 7months that is a long time to exchange contracts
Are you sure about this? The 800 thousand pound house is still showing Sold STC as is the Little Canfield one.

Reactions: 10
It’s so quiet on here. You know even if nothings going on I missing talking to people.
Is it me or does some fella called Tommy Fury look a bit like Carl? Thank God I’m getting old as even the blokes look all the same with their perfect eyebrows and inflated lips. Oh well.

MrsEms hope you are ok.

Cakeandcustard, I’m so sorry, I meant to offer my condolences on you losing your cat. Sending you love and best wishes x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow, it's quiet. She is definitely up to something and it's not getting clean. If she was in rehab, we would all know about it. There would be soundbites from the rest of the Beverly hillbillies saying how good she's doing, and there would be pap pics of them all rolling up the the priory for visits. But instead there's radio silence? Nah, not buying it! If there's any Journo's reading....give us a hint to where she really is!! Pretty please. I'm sorry for saying you were all untalented arseholes last week. 😬

In other pussy news...my Dora is back to her happy little self. ❤
dodo.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, it's quiet. She is definitely up to something and it's not getting clean. If she was in rehab, we would all know about it. There would be soundbites from the rest of the Beverly hillbillies saying how good she's doing, and there would be pap pics of them all rolling up the the priory for visits. But instead there's radio silence? Nah, not buying it! If there's any Journo's reading....give us a hint to where she really is!! Pretty please. I'm sorry for saying you were all untalented arseholes last week. 😬

In other pussy news...my Dora is back to her happy little self. ❤View attachment 806881
Aw isn’t she beautiful? What breed is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The company I work for talk the talk re MH, but wow do they not put it into practice. In my team middle management are all Karens basically. Anyone struggling is a snowflake who needs to "man up". I will stay strong and positive and I know that this will all pass. 💪 Thank you. ♥
Go somewhere where you will be appreciated...MH issues and all. Bugger them. You're worth a million of them. x

Aw isn’t she beautiful? What breed is she?
She's a Persian Chinchilla....they're a tiny little breed...all fluff and eyes. I just love them, even though they're a bit thick. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22

In other pussy news...my Dora is back to her happy little self. ❤View attachment 806881
Oh my she is beautiful❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Go somewhere where you will be appreciated...MH issues and all. Bugger them. You're worth a million of them. x

She's a Persian Chinchilla....they're a tiny little breed...all fluff and eyes. I just love them, even though they're a bit thick. lol
Ah bless her, she’s gorgeous! Yes she looks very fluffy, lots of hoovering no doubt!

• Heart
Ah bless her, she’s gorgeous! Yes she looks very fluffy, lots of hoovering no doubt!
Thanks guys...i love the little weirdo to bits. Oh, Harri, don't mention the shedding. There's 7 of them, all the same breed, and in summer, the fluff is like tumbleweed, sweeping through the house. I have an asthmatic friend and i don't know how many times we've almost killed her. lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.