Katie Price #72 A stint in the Priory to avoid jail, she needs locking up and not get bail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's on the A24 heading north from Dial Post.
Its opposite craghoppers on the A24

it is there on the internet

Reactions: 8
Morning all,

I was looking at Blind Gossip this morning and there was a story that seems to be about Katie and Carl, don’t know if others agree.

Why don’t they just cancel the makeup masterclasses and give people their money back?

I feel a bit disappointed today. Was reading the new Judge Judy programme, officer Byrd isn’t on it. He was only told by phone he wasn’t going to be involved. I love Judge Judy but think this is a poor showing. My question for the day. Can you get to the top in showbusiness by being nice?

Hi Dolly, Dave, MrsEms, Sewer, Blue, Tim, Rita, Facehugger, Flowerpot and all,

Have a good day
Which site?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, no Jake, she's bedded most of the male population without any standards or self respect get it right Yung son 🤣😘
Some but not all of them possibly found their self-respect afterwards, like Gareth Gates. And at least he can claim that, like Jesus, he was baptised in Jordan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its opposite craghoppers on the A24

it is there on the internet

Slaghoppers opposite Craghoppers eh? How apt!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Link to the blind. Not convinced this is CW.

Oh! How much does he weigh?he is a big boy bless him.Awww no way will they take him away bless.
Yes he is a big boy. He is very long, if he was a bloke well over 6ft. Thank goodness he’s lost a little bit. Thank you, he’s my beautiful boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do you know he is (Carl) a drug dealer? Sorry been kinda reading these threads but I can't keep up with you guys. xx

Reactions: 5
i know where Katie and Carl are hiding out (it is in that 800 thousand pound house he bought for them in April)and i find it strange that he supposed to have sold his house back in April this year but it is still listed as sold subject to contract thats nearly 7months that is a long time to exchange contracts

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning all,

I was looking at Blind Gossip this morning and there was a story that seems to be about Katie and Carl, don’t know if others agree.

Why don’t they just cancel the makeup masterclasses and give people their money back?

I feel a bit disappointed today. Was reading the new Judge Judy programme, officer Byrd isn’t on it. He was only told by phone he wasn’t going to be involved. I love Judge Judy but think this is a poor showing. My question for the day. Can you get to the top in showbusiness by being nice?

Have a good day
Good Morning!!! I am having tea and working on not having pre-work anxiety. Catching up with all I have missed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you know he is (Carl) a drug dealer? Sorry been kinda reading these threads but I can't keep up with you guys. xx
It’s not me saying he’s allegedly a drug dealer, it’s the American Blind Gossip site which is saying it.

Morning all,

Have a good day
Hi Harri, what story is this please x

Reactions: 4
i know where Katie and Carl are hiding out (it is in that 800 thousand pound house he bought for them in April)and i find it strange that he supposed to have sold his house back in April this year but it is still listed as sold subject to contract thats nearly 7months that is a long time to exchange contracts
The papers would probably be interested to know this!

Reactions: 12
I dont know why they are peddling the dealer narrative, the person in question is a total fake and con artist
cars? what cars ..he just takes them of the forecourt and pretends to be a celeb ..the guys a complete walter mitty
clothes? cheap tat from the market to give the impression hes some sort of essex version of bruno on the catwalks of milan lmfao
all smoke and mirrors and actualy sad and hilariuos

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.