Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! Thankyou fluffyglitterbug for starting the thread againšŸ˜˜
Staples, this is a cracking thread title and thankyou for the advice. My 18 year old son is not allowed out by himself whilst Katie is single and ready to mingle...and spread STDs.
My son has his own car, 2 man tent and a savings account...I am worried she will find himšŸ¤£
Be afraid.........................................be very afraid!

I have two in the acceptable age bracket for the skank-monster but one of them is here in France, however the other one lives in Horsham now so is likely to come across the thing at some stage. Not a problem though as his fiery little Irish missus will stick skanky into orbit should she approach Her Husband (not to mention what I'd do to It!) :)

Bunny's doing a YT on Skanky's IG, she won't bother taking any exams because she will end up being an Instagram influencer - what is this world coming to šŸ˜Ÿ

The only time my daughter ever wore makeup at Bunny's age, was Halloween when she was dressed as a Zombie
Skanky achieves That Look every single day :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ā€œFansā€ on prices Instagram are saying they canā€™t wait for the range to come out, so it more than likely will sell, I would of thought not much though
Itā€™s ā€˜A little priceyā€™ though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm wayyyy behind so apologies if this has already been said but who would want to buy her old kitchen?? Ewwwww imagine cutting your veg on a worktop she has done god knows what on! Gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
haha I took one for the team....and i'm still trying to work out if it was worth it. :LOL: I may have to explain to my partner why it's in my search history though! "It was research...honest, guvnor." :oops:

It's really not a normal name. If someone is called Bunny, it's usually a nickname that's stuck. Pixie is another one. And Binky. It's usually a posh, upper class boarding-school thing.
It is used very occasionally in the USA - I knew a lady on FB called Bunny but she was in her 80s then :)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has always been lazy. All her homes looked like they needed fumigating. She never seemed to clear up after herself and the kids. She has a very inflated opinion of herself that she does not need to do housework. In fact she looks like her bodily hygiene and that of the two younger children when they are in her "care" is also lacking. Are the "make up team" at the MM to get her ready for photos for the red tops next week after the Crawl is charged or released. Or it could be the photoshoot is for the latest fashions from JYY .

• Angry
Iā€™ve known people who were called Fenton Pratt and one Desmond Farquhar lol both nice guys. To the person whoā€™s partner is up for the big job interview good luck.
Someone from years ago called their baby boy Russel Sprout šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No bleeping shame

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn't she question back then why no-one wanted to stay with her? A bit of soul searching and self awareness might have saved her from a life of being dumped for being so unpleasant.
She never questions WHY all these blokes eventually regain their marbles and leave her, mostly because she does not see the fault can possibly be Hers!

Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No bleeping shame

You gotta LOVE a 'best friend' who gleefully posts a photo like that of you whilst bigging-themself up over it. šŸ¤¬

Oh and Al-Anon must be chuffed at the mention considering how rat-arsed the thing was at the NTAs - what a fine example eh???

Last edited:
  • Angry
You gotta LOVE a 'best friend' who gleefully posts a photo like that of you whilst bigging-themself up over it. šŸ¤¬

Oh and Al-Anon must be chuffed at the mention considering how rat-arsed the thing was at the NTAs - what a fine example eh???
IKR? What a toxic, horrible witch. Urgh.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I worked with an older woman called Prin, her name was Princess.
I've been told by many people my youngest son's name is cool 'Saxon'.
Does anyone else think it is or would you put it in with the list of stoopid names
LOL. It's good by me Staple.

My son Joe doesn't like his name.

I've tried to explain that it was (1) his grandads name (2) it works throughout lifestages, so Joey, Joe and then Joseph when he's an old duffer.

His argument. ''I wish you'd called me something classic like Zeus, Perseus or Maximus"

Blue speechless!

One it won't go with his surname and his families on both sides are Mancs and Scousers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I once knew a girl called Bluebell Develle fantastic!

What happened to her friend Dionne? Another one who's disappeared. I never really saw the connection there,was she a neighbour or something? Phew that looked a rough old lot.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She was actually with KP on one of her hospital visits wearing a leopard print map and helping to push the wheelchair...

• Heart
  • Wow

I've tried to explain that it was (1) his grandads name (2) it works throughout lifestages, so Joey, Joe and then Joseph when he's an old duffer.

His argument. ''I wish you'd called me something classic like Zeus, Perseus or Maximus"

Blue speechless!

One it won't go with his surname and his families on both sides are Mancs and Scousers.
Joseph was my Great grandfather's & my belovƩd Grandad's name, one of my son's has it as their second name & it is now my Grandson's name; Its a fine, strong, manly name and one day he will thank you for not saddling him with some daft moniker like Jett :)

• Heart

No bleeping shame

If she can help her bestest ever friend (hardly ever pictured together) why can't she help herself? AA is a free service. KP led people to believe that she had helped fund the dreadful Heaton woman through the Priory. More lies.

• Angry
  • Heart

Blue speechless!

I love your real name Blue, it goes lovely with your surname.
You mentioned in The Scum once, that your dad picked your name

My nans name was Blanche Gertrude.
Sounds like The Golden Girls, Dolly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

No bleeping shame

Trying (and failing) to make herself appear to be Mother Teresa ahead of next monthā€™s bankruptcy hearing.
Sheā€™s disgusting and sheā€™s really getting to me now. Sheā€™s getting some backlash for this. GOOD! šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.