Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we aren’t able to use it as a title (are we allowed to suggest one title more than once?) I’ll suggest another when it gets to 48 pages. You’re all brilliant when it comes to titles!

@Stapleyourtongue congratulations on the title. Love it! ❤
You can do what you like, take a leaf out of Harri's book and suggest 20 if you want to 🤣🤣🤣👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it true that she caught Dane flirting with Furlough Spice or is it just a rumour?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a quick peek at the sex vid (and taken some Gaviscon for the bile that came up!). She has a large bump when you see her standing. It flattens slightly in the scene where she’s lying down ( can’t believe I’m writing that lol) Anyhoo! It’s plausible that she was pregnant during the tape.
I’m away to wire wool my brain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it true that she caught Dane flirting with Furlough Spice or is it just a rumour?
You'd only have to say hello to another girl and Skanky would accuse him of flirting, so singing with the misery guts would be like he was bedding her - in Skanky's eyes

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else remember her saying she only went with Dwight because she knew that was the thing that would pee Dane off the most (dating a man of colour) so basically her first child was born out of spite 😔
If I also remember correctly, wasn’t she partying hard when she was pregnant with Harvey?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You'd only have to say hello to another girl and Skanky would accuse him of flirting, so singing with the misery guts would be like he was bedding her - in Skanky's eyes
You aren’t wrong. She’d knock your head off and accuse you of cheating if you were standing near another woman. No wonder her relationships don’t last.

Reactions: 19
Tonight the Sun hosted the Who Care Wins Awards where ALL the ‘stars’ came out, Garraway, Beckham,McCall, 4x4 Ulrika,.. all the SUNS favourites… seems the Sun’s click bait money maker’s invite was ‘lost’ in the post…! When the Sun doesn’t even want you at an event, it’s time to get ya coat and exit stage door left, the party is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.
I wouldn't even use any of her chavwear brands to clean my bloody bog with. Tatty cheap rubbish, fit for November 5th that's all. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember sitting on the bus about 10 years ago, and a mum was going through bags across from me with her daughter, maybe 9 or 10.
All new things for the girl's bedroom.

Every single item was covered in playboy logos. Everything. Bedding, lamps, curtains.

I was absolutely horrified.
Wtf is the matter with people's heads??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Tonight the Sun hosted the Who Care Wins Awards where ALL the ‘stars’ came out, Garraway, Beckham,McCall, 4x4 Ulrika,.. all the SUNS favourites… seems the Sun’s click bait money maker’s invite was ‘lost’ in the post…! When the Sun doesn’t even want you at an event, it’s time to get ya coat and exit stage door left, the party is over.
Let’s hope so.

Reactions: 10
@Stapleyourtongue well done on the title and thanks to @fluffyglitterbug for starting another new thread.

@Binfest thanks for your reply, anyone can check out the deeds if you know an address and either have free access or prepared to pay £3 👍 no doubt daddy Woods helps bankroll his son to a point. Would her earnings go to her PR first, they take their % cut and then pass on the rest to her? This would be useful info for the 19th October 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning

under the Princess article in the Mirror, Bunnycuddles goes into depth about Pete and his articles, how they’re written etc. Anyway what they describe is exactly what Katie Price does except she can never do any wrong.

I still can’t work out this Bunnycuddles and who they are, suffice to say living in another world. Maybe it’s time the little green men release this person.

Back to bed

oh did you see one of the people at the Met Gala, their dress had a horses head on it. I don’t know why, but it made me think of Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You aren’t wrong. She’d knock your head off and accuse you of cheating if you were standing near another woman. No wonder her relationships don’t last.
Her friendships don't last either. What happened to Dion?

I wouldn’t put a baby in anything that has her name to it - why would you, when she aborted one at six months 🤬

I wouldn’t put it past her to bring out a line of Katie Price bodybags 😐
Pink and blinged 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.