Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.
The thought process is that it's "fans" will buy any of her old tit simply because its got her crap logo on it :(

I can confirm she was absolutely partying like a trooper whilst pregnant with Harvey!!!
Any grime you have please wiki it Oogling

Reactions: 14
I dont defend her actions but she was intending to keep the baby when Dane cheated on her and he was emotionally abusive. She had an abortion and took an overdose

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Morning😀
Please don’t shoot me so early in the morning fellow Krusties 🌸🌺🌼but:
Maybe she just got things mixed up. “Months, weeks, days”.
She could not hide a 6 months pregnancy from the media. She was “hot stuff” then. I guess she probably had a miscarriage after Danes dirty toe. Or abortion. Maybe being 3-4 months. Late but not 6 months.
I think she lies so much and has had many many miscarriages and abortions. Probably as many as “boyfriends” since she brags about not using contraceptions ever.
She just lies, gets things mixed up, exaggerates for chock value.
Since she is like a robot 🤖 she probably can’t understand where us normal people’s moral compass is. Where the line is between understandable wrong and terrible wrong. If you understand what I mean in my language.
So Katie just lets her lips talk.

I dont defend her actions but she was intending to keep the baby when Dane cheated on her and he was emotionally abusive. She had an abortion and took an overdose
Is the overdose true though Plinky, I'm sorry but I just can't believe anything that rolls off her tongue

Reactions: 20
Is the overdose true though Plinky, I'm sorry but I just can't believe anything that rolls off her tongue
Dane actually spoke about the OD
I think he was very controlling and wouldn’t commit to her having the baby, kept her dangling for an answer and eventually she was 21, immature and didn’t want to do it without him. She accidentally got pregnant AGAIN by Dwight but was hoping he too was going to stick it out but it all fell apart there too.

MUA Fern driving and using her phone on the motorway, YET AGAIN! Are her and Joel off to meet KP??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Regarding the sewage swilling over Trampy Towers, I have contacted Southern Water to see what they have to say for themselves over it, ie why they have done nothing about it considering they take this self-same polluted groundwater to supply to customers in their region (albeit after having to cleanse it more than they normally would). :sick:

We shall wait and see what their response is however I have a vested interest because my son lives in Horsham and I don't think its right that the thing carries on contaminating the region's water supply without a care in the world because it does not want to fix the problems at Trampy Towers - FFS instead of tarting the dump up with naff glittery wallpaper and other crap they ought to fix the most important thing of all! The septic system! :(

I’ve lost track a bit guys sorry if this has been posted.

I'm not baffled but then I'm certainly NOT a "fan" of the thing ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Regarding the sewage swilling over Trampy Towers, I have contacted Southern Water to see what they have to say for themselves over it, ie why they have done nothing about it considering they take this self-same polluted groundwater to supply to customers in their region (albeit after having to cleanse it more than they normally would). :sick:

We shall wait and see what their response is however I have a vested interest because my son lives in Horsham and I don't think its right that the thing carries on contaminating the region's water supply without a care in the world because it does not want to fix the problems at Trampy Towers - FFS instead of tarting the dump up with naff glittery wallpaper and other crap they ought to fix the most important thing of all! The septic system! :(

I'm not baffled but then I'm certainly NOT a "fan" of the thing ;)
It's an offence under the 1936 Public Health Act to have leaking sewage from cesspits/septic tanks!

Reactions: 19
Dane actually spoke about the OD
I think he was very controlling and wouldn’t commit to her having the baby, kept her dangling for an answer and eventually she was 21, immature and didn’t want to do it without him. She accidentally got pregnant AGAIN by Dwight but was hoping he too was going to stick it out but it all fell apart there too.
Didn't she question back then why no-one wanted to stay with her? A bit of soul searching and self awareness might have saved her from a life of being dumped for being so unpleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has and still does act like a spoilt child (iron-lung has assisted this). She needs to have constant attention paid to her by her men. They have to be at her side 24/7 otherwise she thinks they are cheating on her. She has serious mental problems that should have been looked at years ago. These are only going to get more prominent as she ages. She is not going to get the kind of men she wants (good looking toyboys) unless they are with her for the column inches in the tabloids. Her children will eventually see her for what she is, Junior is already at that stage. She has a very sad life ahead of her all of her own making.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just had a quick peek at the sex vid (and taken some Gaviscon for the bile that came up!). She has a large bump when you see her standing. It flattens slightly in the scene where she’s lying down ( can’t believe I’m writing that lol) Anyhoo! It’s plausible that she was pregnant during the tape.
I’m away to wire wool my brain.
😀Thanks for warching it for us 🤢

I remember sitting on the bus about 10 years ago, and a mum was going through bags across from me with her daughter, maybe 9 or 10.
All new things for the girl's bedroom.

Every single item was covered in playboy logos. Everything. Bedding, lamps, curtains.

I was absolutely horrified.
Wtf is the matter with people's heads??
Maybe they thought it was just a pretty bunny pattern? Then home to the other half and he had to keep a good face?
“Yes dear, very cute bunnies… 😅

I still wish you were not allowed to give a girl the name Bunny. Poor little girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Maybe they thought it was just a pretty bunny pattern? Then home to the other half and he had to keep a good face?

I still wish you were not allowed to give a girl the name Bunny. Poor little girl.
I wouldn't even wear a pair of pyjamas with the Playboy logo on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.
“Fans” on prices Instagram are saying they can’t wait for the range to come out, so it more than likely will sell, I would of thought not much though

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

When I was a child our family GP was called Bunny so it's always seemed a normal name to me! It's Pwincess that makes me heave, it's given the brat the wrong idea about herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I was a child our family GP was called Bunny so it's always seemed a normal name to me! It's Pwincess that makes me heave, it's given the brat the wrong idea about herself.
Apart from Harvey, all her kids names are awful imo
(Bunny&Princess are dreadful)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.