Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
#64 She’ll roll out her kid, she’ll roll out her mum, she’ll arrange a fake boyfriend, for some dosh from the Scum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Had some sad news this morning. My sister died aged 78. She has been suffering the same disease as St. Amy for 4 years. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Rest in peace June xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Cloud Chaser

But nobody believes what the thing says anyway because it lies without turning a hair

so have I!

Corrupt maybe but still stitched-up by skanky - nothing to lose now :)

Her Surgical Youth nonsense has made the thing look OLDER! Hahahaha theres justice for you :)

"Me and Harvey....................................." Always put the Me First dontcha know

just doing their usual cover-up mission for their skank
Sadly in ,Katie’s eyes, Michelle owes Katie now.

Katie is aware her drink and drugs use is going to be made public.. which is why she’s deliberately showing herself with a clean and sober friend. Sorry Michelle she is using you for her narrative. YOU GOT YOURSELF CLEAN. You had to admit you were powerless. You had to detox. If you haven’t already please get a sponsor, protect your sobriety and distance yourself from Katie. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all! Thankyou fluffyglitterbug for starting the thread again😘
Staples, this is a cracking thread title and thankyou for the advice. My 18 year old son is not allowed out by himself whilst Katie is single and ready to mingle...and spread STDs.
My son has his own car, 2 man tent and a savings account...I am worried she will find him🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Crowbag

VIP Member
I see she’s got ANOTHER kids clothing brand called Little Pricey. Who on earth would put their baby in a Katie Price branded baby grow? I’d understand if the clothes had cute designs, but it’s just the logo. So strange the thought process behind it.
I remember sitting on the bus about 10 years ago, and a mum was going through bags across from me with her daughter, maybe 9 or 10.
All new things for the girl's bedroom.

Every single item was covered in playboy logos. Everything. Bedding, lamps, curtains.

I was absolutely horrified.
Wtf is the matter with people's heads??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
She has and still does act like a spoilt child (iron-lung has assisted this). She needs to have constant attention paid to her by her men. They have to be at her side 24/7 otherwise she thinks they are cheating on her. She has serious mental problems that should have been looked at years ago. These are only going to get more prominent as she ages. She is not going to get the kind of men she wants (good looking toyboys) unless they are with her for the column inches in the tabloids. Her children will eventually see her for what she is, Junior is already at that stage. She has a very sad life ahead of her all of her own making.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just googled. Katie price abortion. I feel sick. What an absolute Bastard she is fucking unbelievable. 🤬
It's not the only one she had, allegedly. She was pregnant at the end of her marriage to Pete, said she miscarried but it was believed she aborted as the child may not have been Peter's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So, Michelle H is just out of rehab for a drink and drug addiction...and the first place she heads is to a pal who is a known abuser of both. Aren't you told to stay away from enablers?

• Wow
Reactions: 35

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Well done to @Stapleyourtongue on the winning thread title with 30 votes ❤ ❤

Oops....doesn't quite fit - @Moderator can you remove the spaces between School - Katie and make the last word 'pull' pretty please?! I was being attacked by the puppy and not concentrating!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
If she can help her bestest ever friend (hardly ever pictured together) why can't she help herself? AA is a free service. KP led people to believe that she had helped fund the dreadful Heaton woman through the Priory. More lies.
?
Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No fucking shame

I'm getting more and more angry as the day goes on with this story!

A lot of you know already on here when I was in remission and couldn't work I volunteered at a Drug and Alcohol Rehab Charity.

I went through Detox (think the drug is called Libriam) with a lovely young man on crack cocaine and a lady who had a drink problem. I had to commit to pick them up first thing, bring them to the detox centre, sit with them all day (in the first few days there is a high chance of fitting, seizures and other withdrawal symptoms so need a constant companion). Take them home at the end of the day and hand over to someone else until I picked them up the next day.

A fundamental part of recovery is to firstly admit your addiction and take control of it and it not controlling you.

That's what I believe MH tried to do with those horrible pics. But of course, Skanky has to undermine it (and possibly MH recovery) by hijacking it and making it all about her.

I personally would NEVER make anyone in recovery feel vunerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Allan64

Chatty Member
Afternoon folks..price in court next month and we all know nothing will happen to her she will keep on spending money like a millionaire as the people she owes money to have nothing!.
I wish someone who knows her well would spill the beans on her drug taking, money she has stashed away etc...hate the fucking cunt so much...rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 33

wimble womble

VIP Member
If you watch that segment of the documentary you can see price doesn’t have a clue
She is more bothered about her minuscule parenting
Truth is she wants Harvey out the way because her mother can’t do it anymore and she is to lazy and idle
And the way she constantly uses her “ the kids are scared of him” is disgusting
What’s disgusting is this person is a joke parent
And the fact she doesn’t have her kids speaks volumes

• Angry
Reactions: 31