Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie in her usual position…. 🤢 flogging more JYY 💩 still wearing her Priceywoods top and same outfit from yesterday 🤔

awww got her bestie round.
I want to put something but is much too rude so I won't. So cheap looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dreading Bonfire night, my sisters dog shakes with fear, its heartbreaking seeing him like it. It doesn't my cat she can sleep through it
My friends dear dog shakes so much and cries,we have both signed petitions,not only that think of the owls and wildlife.😢My Dave is ok.

• Heart
Make a little snug for your dog with blankies and fave toys - maybe under the stairs or the quietest area. I think you can also get some drops from vets now which can calm them - take vet advice though. But get them used to their snug now so they know it is a safe place.
Thanks Liar ❤ - he has a favourite soft bed that he sucks on like a dummy, he's done it since he was a pup.
I will let my sister know about the drops

Katie in her usual position…. 🤢 flogging more JYY 💩 still wearing her Priceywoods top and same outfit from yesterday 🤔

Aww, bless, they are reading here - I said KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would do this to their friend?

I know MH posted these shots but for Skanky to put them on her Instasham and claim credit for her recovery is lower than a snakes belly.

Can someone translate that please into English?
best friend my a..e they have not been seen together in at least ten years the only friend she as got is the latest boyfriend she is dragging along behind her

Reactions: 7
My friends dear dog shakes so much and cries,we have both signed petitions,not only that think of the owls and wildlife.😢My Dave is ok.
We had problems round here with fireworks being let off after 'A' Levels, etc. Was night after night. I am by Battle Abbey and they have displays but you know in advance. I really think fireworks should only be on sale at a professional level and notices of displays should be clearly visible for a week before the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
best friend my a..e they have not been seen together in at least ten years the only friend she as got is the latest boyfriend she is dragging along behind her
You know the saying 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'
I think that saying goes for anyone that has Skanky as a friend

Reactions: 7
No mention of Prader Willi Syndrome in that article in the Guardian when H was 3 years old.
Never been diagnosed with it is why. She grabbed onto it to divert her chaotic disgusting lifestyle causing some of the problems. She has always been utterly vile and continues to be so.

I see Chavtastic has Heaton with her at the MM. Two weeks after ‘splitting’ with the One and she looks devastated.. not.

Waving her crotch at the camera as she puts on hideous/cheap fluffy mules. Stay classy, Skanky.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thanks Liar ❤ - he has a favourite soft bed that he sucks on like a dummy, he's done it since he was a pup.
I will let my sister know about the drops

Aww, bless, they are reading here - I said KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT!
I have a feeling they may be some form of cannabis oil that calms them which is why a vet should be contacted and prescribe or advise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its heartbreaking Dolly - its bad enough when it thunders 😟
Yes,she was told by the vets that sometimes the stuff they can take to calm them can have adverse
Reaction,all according to doggie I think.Advice is apparently to ignore them😢😢That’s bloody hard,terrifying for poor darling.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
‘Why can’t they just leave me and Carl alone’

YOURE THE ONE WHO PARADED THIS ENTIRE tit SHOW IN FRONT OF THE PRESS!

Does anyone know the numbers on what she gets paid for all the click bait she sells or is it all hidden through PR companies?

Reactions: 24
We had problems round here with fireworks being let off after 'A' Levels, etc. Was night after night. I am by Battle Abbey and they have displays but you know in advance. I really think fireworks should only be on sale at a professional level and notices of displays should be clearly visible for a week before the event.
You can get silent fireworks still get display but no sound.The other weekend apparently guy who lives not too far from me was setting them off from the afternoon till midnight,my local fb group where going beserk,he just said duck all of you it was for a wedding,he even called someone a bleep.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A bar of soap would suffice.
Oh yes! The Soap Dodger Extraordinaire would shrivel in terror at a bar of soap :)

Errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "swipe up" where exactly?????????????????????? BARF :sick: Jeez I'll be blowing chunks for the rest of the day with that horrendous vision deposited in my head

I have a feeling they may be some form of cannabis oil that calms them which is why a vet should be contacted and prescribe or advise.
Ah yes the same stuff that skanky OD'd little Rolo on and caused his death. :(

No mention of Prader Willi Syndrome in that article in the Guardian when H was 3 years old.
Saint Amy probably had not read about the syndrome in OK magazine in order to diagnose it :(

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh my god those pink leggings, what in the name of holy fecking christ made her spread her legs wearing those? The material is so thin I swear I can see her vag🤢 she looks like a raw Turkey about to get stuffed🤢🤣

Liar liar, did I manage to say what you were thinking...roughly?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

What is the purpose of the open legged pose? Is it to show how strong the crotch area is on these leggings and they don’t bobble or was she having a funny turn? Must remember to use that next time I model for Matalan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.