Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Andre.Nothing like skanky.
They are always trying to say she looks like her Mum, she doesn’t look anything like her. Has the Andre nose ( poor girl ), but no doubt a bit of surgery for her 16th Birthday will sort that 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning 😉

If we do have an eventful day then hold on tight...that could mean we'll get hundreds of new members again with a sprinkling of nutters😂
Yay I like nuts🤪
I am not going to engage with lunatics

Didn't she say that she would never be able to set foot in the MM ever again because it was too emotionally traumatic for her? She soon managed to get over that then! 😜
I wonder what her version of trauma actually is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have read the instructions about how to start a new thread and I couldn't take it...
I also thought if I did manage it you'd all think I'd been kidnapped and it was an impostor starting the thread🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
I have read the instructions about how to start a new thread and I couldn't take it...
I also thought if I did manage it you'd all think I'd been kidnapped and it was an impostor starting the thread🤣🤪
Give it a go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My titles would be filth Ems.🤣

• Haha
We should get a statement from Essex Police later, was supposed to be at 9am at a police station, but some delay apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.