Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be afraid.........................................be very afraid!

I have two in the acceptable age bracket for the skank-monster but one of them is here in France, however the other one lives in Horsham now so is likely to come across the thing at some stage. Not a problem though as his fiery little Irish missus will stick skanky into orbit should she approach Her Husband (not to mention what I'd do to It!) :)

Skanky achieves That Look every single day :)
I think I can trust my son to stay away from desperate old tarts. I've tested him this morning and asked him if he would like a Louis Vuitton man bag for Christmas...he told me to bugger off and did he look like a complete tool🤣

#Katie price the desperate old shlllag, only likes blokes with a LV man bag😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A belated gratz to you @Stapleyourtongue for a rip roaring title - I heard dead bolts being pulled across doors all down the Close this morning and garlic is hanging off their knockers! Some people have even put out tin baths full of disinfectant as they know this will deter her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Was he responsible for the rediculous ponytail at The NTAs? Everyone Pointy Chin makes up look like Christopher Biggins (sorry Biggins!).
Steady now.
I once danced with Christopher Biggins on stage.
Darlington Civic Theatre.
I was about 7.
😊
(he was lovely) (and wearing a dress) (pantomime dame!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A belated gratz to you @Stapleyourtongue for a rip roaring title - I heard dead bolts being pulled across doors all down the Close this morning and garlic is hanging off their knockers! Some people have even put out tin baths full of disinfectant as they know this will deter her...
A bar of soap would suffice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dane actually spoke about the OD
I think he was very controlling and wouldn’t commit to her having the baby, kept her dangling for an answer and eventually she was 21, immature and didn’t want to do it without him. She accidentally got pregnant AGAIN by Dwight but was hoping he too was going to stick it out but it all fell apart there too.
21 is no excuse at all.
13 is. 15 is.
21? No. The baby could have been adopted.
(in my opinion obviously)

Apart from Harvey, all her kids names are awful imo
(Bunny&Princess are dreadful)
I think Junior is awful too.
Lazy and egotistical. It isn't really a name at all.
Ditto Princess (can't stand it even as a nickname, mummy's ickle pwincess, bork)
Bunny is a boarding school nickname or aging American actress who hasn't had a role for 63 years in a Whatever Happened to Baby Jane stylie.
Jett is probably the least ridiculous.

I like quirky names but mainly i like old fashioned ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No bleeping shame

Who would do this to their friend?

I know MH posted these shots but for Skanky to put them on her Instasham and claim credit for her recovery is lower than a snakes belly.

Latest IG - showing a horrid photo of her bestest fwend and reminding the world several times that she 'helped' with rehab for Blunderwoman.

No bleeping shame

Can someone translate that please into English?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😀Thanks for warching it for us 🤢

Maybe they thought it was just a pretty bunny pattern? Then home to the other half and he had to keep a good face?
“Yes dear, very cute bunnies… 😅

I still wish you were not allowed to give a girl the name Bunny. Poor little girl.
Sadly not.
She knew exactly what it was, and kept saying it was 'so sexeeeee'

Some people simply don't deserve children.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I know MH posted these shots but for Skanky to put them on her Instasham and claim credit for her recovery is lower than a snakes belly.

To be honest it looks more like she had a severe allergic reaction to something with all the puffiness.

Reactions: 20
21 is no excuse at all.
13 is. 15 is.

Ditto Princess (can't stand it even as a nickname, mummy's ickle pwincess, bork)
Bunny is a boarding school nickname or aging American actress who hasn't had a role for 63 years in a Whatever Happened to Baby Jane stylie.

Her Mum looked after Harvey whilst she was gallivanting around, I'm sure she would have looked after that child if she hadn't aborted it 😡

If you are not going to take care of the children you bring into this world, then KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
21 is no excuse at all.
13 is. 15 is.

Junior and Princess are chav medja names. In the 60s and 70s a lot of kids were given crap names like Moon Unit, Dweezil, Zowie and they always had to good sense to change them when they were older. Junior may or may not, Pwinny certainly won't because she's pure chav as evidenced by her wanting to call her daughter Duchess (presumably after Jimmy Savill's mother!).

Sadly not.
She knew exactly what it was, and kept saying it was 'so sexeeeee'

Some people simply don't deserve children.
Anybody else remember when Bunny was the nickname for Dr White's sanitary pads?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

You could put your weekly shopping in those bags she has under her eyes

Reactions: 4
I think I can trust my son to stay away from desperate old tarts. I've tested him this morning and asked him if he would like a Louis Vuitton man bag for Christmas...he told me to bugger off and did he look like a complete tool🤣

#Katie price the desperate old shlllag, only likes blokes with a LV man bag😉
Containing pregnancy test kits… Price has been banged more time than a firework on bonfire night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Containing pregnancy test kits… Price has been banged more time than a firework on bonfire night.
Dreading Bonfire night, my sisters dog shakes with fear, its heartbreaking seeing him like it. It doesn't my cat she can sleep through it

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My American friends nan was called Peach and she married a Mr Lemon 🍑🍋
When I worked in the City one of our NY guys was called Randy F Rock and there was a Herr Poofpaff and a Herr Vansteamwagon in the Frankfurt office.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Dreading Bonfire night, my sisters dog shakes with fear, its heartbreaking seeing him like it. It doesn't my cat she can sleep through it
Make a little snug for your dog with blankies and fave toys - maybe under the stairs or the quietest area. I think you can also get some drops from vets now which can calm them - take vet advice though. But get them used to their snug now so they know it is a safe place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Regarding the sewage swilling over Trampy Towers, I have contacted Southern Water to see what they have to say for themselves over it, ie why they have done nothing about it considering they take this self-same polluted groundwater to supply to customers in their region (albeit after having to cleanse it more than they normally would). :sick:

We shall wait and see what their response is however I have a vested interest because my son lives in Horsham and I don't think its right that the thing carries on contaminating the region's water supply without a care in the world because it does not want to fix the problems at Trampy Towers - FFS instead of tarting the dump up with naff glittery wallpaper and other crap they ought to fix the most important thing of all! The septic system! :(

I'm not baffled but then I'm certainly NOT a "fan" of the thing ;)
I think this picture is a few weeks old 👍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.