Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! Thankyou fluffyglitterbug for starting the thread again😘
Staples, this is a cracking thread title and thankyou for the advice. My 18 year old son is not allowed out by himself whilst Katie is single and ready to mingle...and spread STDs.
My son has his own car, 2 man tent and a savings account...I am worried she will find him🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
When I was a child our family GP was called Bunny so it's always seemed a normal name to me! It's Pwincess that makes me heave, it's given the brat the wrong idea about herself.
Aha! I guess it’s me being swedish! I
just have missed that Bunny is a real name in england. This makes me feel much better about little Bunny 😊🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who will be Pricey’s next victim? It reminds me of Jimmy Saville in drag.

Apart from Harvey, all her kids names are awful imo
(Bunny&Princess are dreadful)
Awful likes it’s looks and personality.

Can’t wait for the make up disaster classes to begin. I wonder what sad sacks will burn 80 quid to not see no show Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😀Thanks for warching it for us 🤢

Maybe they thought it was just a pretty bunny pattern? Then home to the other half and he had to keep a good face?
“Yes dear, very cute bunnies… 😅

I still wish you were not allowed to give a girl the name Bunny. Poor little girl.
haha I took one for the team....and i'm still trying to work out if it was worth it. :LOL: I may have to explain to my partner why it's in my search history though! "It was research...honest, guvnor." :oops:

Aha! I guess it’s me being swedish! I
just have missed that Bunny is a real name in england. This makes me feel much better about little Bunny 😊🌺
It's really not a normal name. If someone is called Bunny, it's usually a nickname that's stuck. Pixie is another one. And Binky. It's usually a posh, upper class boarding-school thing.

Reactions: 19
haha I took one for the team....and i'm still trying to work out if it was worth it. :LOL: I may have to explain to my partner why it's in my search history though! "It was research...honest, guvnor." :oops:

It's really not a normal name. If someone is called Bunny, it's usually a nickname that's stuck. Pixie is another one. And Binky. It's usually a posh, upper class boarding-school thing.
You can always clean your browser history🤣

Oh now I see about “Bunny”, we have those kind of upper class nicknames over here to. Never as birth names because they are usually sounding a bit silly really.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I was a child our family GP was called Bunny so it's always seemed a normal name to me! It's Pwincess that makes me heave, it's given the brat the wrong idea about herself.
I worked with an older woman called Prin, her name was Princess.
I've been told by many people my youngest son's name is cool 'Saxon'.
Does anyone else think it is or would you put it in with the list of stoopid names

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

My GP was American!!

Reactions: 6
You can always clean your browser history🤣

Oh now I see about “Bunny”, we have those kind of upper class nicknames over here to. Never as birth names because they are usually sounding a bit silly really.
My partner is interviewing for a job in Sweden today, funnily enough. So ill definitely be scrubbing the browser history, if i want to stand a chance of moving to Stockholm. :LOL:

I worked with an older woman called Prin, her name was Princess.
I've been told by many people my youngest son's name is cool 'Saxon'.
Does anyone else think it is or would you put it in with the list of stoopid names
I love it. Saxon is an actual name and it sounds strong. I wanted to call my son Caspian, but he didnt look like it suited him when he arrived.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My partner is interviewing for a job in Sweden today, funnily enough. So ill definitely be scrubbing the browser history, if i want to stand a chance of moving to Stockholm. :LOL:

I love it. Saxon is an actual name and it sounds strong. I wanted to call my son Caspian, but he didnt look like it suited him when he arrived.
I once knew a girl called Bluebell Develle fantastic!

What happened to her friend Dionne? Another one who's disappeared. I never really saw the connection there,was she a neighbour or something? Phew that looked a rough old lot.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Thanks phoebe - his surname is Welsh also Chinese, when I searched his full name on Facebook, everyone that came up was Chinese, Saxon was the only English one 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve known people who were called Fenton Pratt and one Desmond Farquhar lol both nice guys. To the person who’s partner is up for the big job interview good luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bunny's doing a YT on Skanky's IG, she won't bother taking any exams because she will end up being an Instagram influencer - what is this world coming to 😟

The only time my daughter ever wore makeup at Bunny's age, was Halloween when she was dressed as a Zombie

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So looks like Joel, Jeyda and Fern went out to get McDonalds for them all, Katie probably still in bed, back to her old ways now she's not with Cole. She always liked to keep Jeyda waiting, lazy cow!

Reactions: 14
My first name is also a surname, years ago I worked at a recording studio and a very big band at the time had a member who had my first name as his surname so I sauntered up and said if we got married I would have both my names the same to which he stared at me in abject horror as if to say look here you ugly heifer I think I’m a bit too good looking and famous to even speak to you, fortunately I have a kind of warped and perverse sense of humour and found his reaction hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
MUA Fern driving and using her phone on the motorway, YET AGAIN! Are her and Joel off to meet KP??
Who in their right mind would hire this horrible, swearing chavvy pair with no class, decorum or professionalism to do their hair and make up? Every other word out of her mouth is duck, fucker, bleep or bleep.

Hardly Richard Ward or Charlotte Tilbury.

Was he responsible for the rediculous ponytail at The NTAs? Everyone Pointy Chin makes up look like Christopher Biggins (sorry Biggins!).

Ops, didn't realise one of the ponytails was attached to her arse not head. But in my defence easy mistake to make!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.