Katie Price #63 Lock up your sons and keep them off School, Katie is single AND on the pull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Stapleyourtongue on the winning thread title with 30 votes ❤ ❤

Oops....doesn't quite fit - @Moderator can you remove the spaces between School - Katie and make the last word 'pull' pretty please?! I was being attacked by the puppy and not concentrating!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well done!! 👏🏼 🎊 Ringing in the young stag hunting season for Zombie Katie 🧟‍♀️

It was a close title contest with @JakeM hilarious comment on Katie’s boys: “One’s in jail the other’s out on bail” 😂 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So skanky no longer has Kirsty as her PR guru. What’s going to happen next 🤷‍♀️. I bet it will be someone else’s fault not hers.😡 still 20th looms then we will see or hear what really went on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congrats on the winning title Stappy ❤ and thank you Fluffy for starting us off again 😘 Jakey, still love yours too, well have it next time @-@ 🤣🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just googled. Katie price abortion. I feel sick. What an absolute Bastard she is bleeping unbelievable. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just googled. Katie price abortion. I feel sick. What an absolute Bastard she is bleeping unbelievable. 🤬
It's not the only one she had, allegedly. She was pregnant at the end of her marriage to Pete, said she miscarried but it was believed she aborted as the child may not have been Peter's.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Congrats on the winning title Stappy ❤ and thank you Fluffy for starting us off again 😘 Jakey, still love yours too, well have it next time @-@ 🤣🤣😘
If we aren’t able to use it as a title (are we allowed to suggest one title more than once?) I’ll suggest another when it gets to 48 pages. You’re all brilliant when it comes to titles!

@Stapleyourtongue congratulations on the title. Love it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's not the only one she had, allegedly. She was pregnant at the end of her marriage to Pete, said she miscarried but it was believed she aborted as the child may not have been Peter's.
Yes she’s off her head , certainly her witch of a mother should have had her useless daughter sectioned years ago

Reactions: 17
Thanks Hugger ❤
I love Jake's title too, we will have to get chatting before 20th when the mystery man (who sounds like Cole) answers bail.

Will anyone who lives in the area be by the Cop shop on that day - might see MoRon hanging around taking photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Should put it on the wiki

If we aren’t able to use it as a title (are we allowed to suggest one title more than once?) I’ll suggest another when it gets to 48 pages. You’re all brilliant when it comes to titles!

@Stapleyourtongue congratulations on the title. Love it! ❤
Thank you Jakey, your title is next so get chatting ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else remember her saying she only went with Dwight because she knew that was the thing that would pee Dane off the most (dating a man of colour) so basically her first child was born out of spite 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.