Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that would make me even MORE determined to get one!
It would have been your duty. Close as you could. Clear as you could. And NO filters!!

She did the same with Nikki Grahame sadly 😔
She's like a bloody vulture.
Vanessa feltz was a guest and later admitted she didn’t even bleeping know katie just a massive publicity wedding ffs
I like Vanessa very intelligent lady , bad call going to bad taste wedding of the century but I would of gone for the free food and drink 👍😀
What? A couple of party packs from Iceland and Aldi?

Most likely for the same reason that Michelle Heaton will now distance herself- they got clean and sober, yet KT continues to party like she's 18.
Also she shat on them when they rushed to support her and show sympathy when she claimed to have been punched in the face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How can KP call Sarah a friend when she’s posted a photo of them from Loose Women?! Can’t be that close can they, if she doesn’t have a single candid photo to show for it.

Very sad about Sarah, far too young and makes you think about your own mortality for sure.
That’s true. A real friend would have a “ real “ photo of them together.
Lovely tribute from Nicola Roberts today. That’s what a real friendship is like.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think Katie actually HAS any friends, does she? I mean, she has people she pays e.g. nail technicians/hairdressers/nannies who she refers to as friends, but think how many people she used to be pictured with but who have disappeared. Gary and his partner, for instance?
I don't think she has the personality to be a proper friend to anyone - she's too narcissistic and self-absorbed.
In my humble opinion:

1. Gary and Phil binned her off for good reason.

She firstly turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress. Got shitfaced. Called the guests 'cunts' at the wedding breakfast. Then proceeded to grab a mike and attempt to sing 'I Have Nothing' and 'Whole New World' before collapsing and had to be carried out.

Why they kept in contact with her god only knows. Last straw seemed to be when she got pissed out of her head at Phils 50th, collapsed in a booth and alledgedly pissed herself whilst Phil was greeting guests. He was livid, The Milky Bar Kid mortified. Had to be carried out by said Phil, Boyson and Michelle Heaton. Never seen with them since!

2. What's happened to, in no particular order, Dionne, Lauren, Rylan, Ryan, Zoe and let's not forgot Al The Dreamboy? He did one after he introduced her to the company who gave her Rolo and the outcry about his death. Rick Live (Career Dead) has gone quiet as well.

Krustys there must be so many more!?

I also find it facinating as well that she refers to herself in the Third Person (think it's called illeism but excuse my spelling if that's not right). It's a trait of narcissistic, egotistical and self-obsessed people detached from reality.

IMHO examples, who KP has something in common with, include Trump (same hairdresser/wig maker), Julius Caesar (note the 'stab in the back' chums), Richard Nixon (both compulsive liars) and more apt to the Skanky example Elmo from Sesame Street (Skanky burnt to a crisp after another free holiday), Noel Edmonds (mentalist) and Mr T (I Pity The Fool!')

I thank you!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At one stage they may have been friends. She herself said when she found out Sarah had cancer she reached out to her but Sarah did not respond. Yet, here she is pretending the friendship was current.😡
Well, she’s hardly there for her dying Mum either, so it was probably “ lip service “ with SH. SH must have had a huge amount of ( celeb ) well wishers contact her when she was diagnosed, but ( rightly so ) only kept close family and friends by her side during that time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
In my humble opinion:

She firstly turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress. Got shitfaced. Called the guests 'cunts' at the wedding breakfast. Then proceeded to grab a mike and attempt to sing 'I Have Nothing' and 'Whole New World' before collapsing and had to be carried out.

Why they kept in contact with her god only knows. Last straw seemed to be when she got pissed out of her head at Phils 50th, collapsed in a booth and alledgedly pissed herself whilst Phil was greeting guests. He was livid, The Milky Bar Kid mortified. Had to be carried out by said Phil, Boyson and Michelle Heaton. Never seen with them since!

2. What's happened to, in no particular order, Dionne, Lauren, Rylan, Ryan, Zoe and let's not forgot Al The Dreamboy? He did one after he introduced her to the company who gave her Rolo and the outcry about his death. Rick Live (Career Dead) has gone quiet as well.

I also find it facinating as well that she refers to herself in the Third Person (think it's called illeism but excuse my spelling if that's not right). It's a trait of narcissistic, egotistical and self-obsessed people detached from reality.

IMHO examples, who KP has something in common with, include Trump (same hairdresser/wig maker), Julius Caesar (note the 'stab in the back' chums), Richard Nixon (both compulsive liars) and more apt to the Skanky example Elmo from Sesame Street (Skanky burnt to a crisp after another free holiday), Noel Edmonds (mentalist) and Mr T (I Pity The Fool!')

I thank you!
Always spot on ;) :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In my humble opinion:

I thank you!
What a complete fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s right ! Same with the suns jabs army,pwicy would sell her own diarrhea. If she could. ( sorry a bit blunt this morning)
Its probably been selling it by the jar freshly scraped off the garden at Trampy Towers by some flunkey working for nothing

Very quiet on the wanky front,wonder if they are together?If they are probably in hiding.
On 'oliday maybe?????????????????? Its long overdue another one surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
In my humble opinion:

I thank you!
Brilliant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear... Skanky clearly isn't happy with the Face she brought back from Turkey 😂😂
Well either way she was ALWAYS going to get the Face She Deserves, whether by the natural progression of time or the duck-ups of the Demon Surgeon of Istanbul. No less than deserved though LOL :)

Brilliant!!
I've edited it a bit and stuck it on the Wiki so if anybody wishes to add more escapees then by all means go ahead :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.