Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you honestly think she was that close to Sarah? Photos a friendship do not make

Also its a photo of them on a tv show. Hardly friendship of the year.

Reactions: 40
Gtz for this top thread name @Hunnybubbly and tnx @Penguin86 for getting the thread in gear!

Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
She wouldn't have been told anything - zilch. Easy to pretend a friendship when it suits your narrative. She only mentioned it b4 when Sarah was first diagnosed and now after her untimely death. Her and her mum wanted to keep things dignified and private and they have. Her poor mum...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

if Pricey knew about Sarah being near passing she would surely have put something out just to be the first,maybe the horse has some relevance but either way she can never keep it shut and always have to have some relevance in other people's tragedy's

Reactions: 25
Not for a second. Out of the question. Pwicey comes first whatever the circumstances.

Reactions: 27
@MrsEms sorry it's late but congratulations on becoming a Very Important Pissboiler 👏 I did this pic as it's what I see in my minds eye when seeing your name 😘
IMG-20210905-WA0002.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you honestly think she was that close to Sarah? Photos a friendship do not make

Also its a photo of them on a tv show. Hardly friendship of the year.
Someone said she was a bridesmaid, who knows....

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure Sarah had enough stuff going on without Katie. I’m 100% they weren’t that close in recent years. Pricey can’t keep anything quiet.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Ok I shall say this only once. I’ve just seen a couple of articles in The Mirror and The Sun re the death of Sarah Harding and one says Katie is ‘devastated’, which seems strange, why the inverted commas? The other where Katie reached out to Sarah to get in touch with her. It seems as if they weren’t in touch anymore, which is sad, but obviously not as sad as poor Sarah dying at such a young age.

Scrub what I’m going to say, just that life is very unfair at times and may Sarah Harding rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She does not maintain friendships, is not capable .... usually those with a multitude of personality disorders, have this issue ... she displays many traits of Narcissism, and Id imagine due to many years of drugs and alcohol addiction, she has developed a few more disorders along the way, due to this excessive lifestyle ... her personality is flawed, which is why she behaves the way she does .. instead of maturing, she seems to be regressing back to teenage years ( drugs and alcohol kill brain cells ... the brain stops renewing itself ` cells ` at 25 ... if brain cells die after this, they do not renew ) .... and it only gets worse as time moves forward .... we will be seeing new levels of bizarre behaviour ( if left untreated .. meds .. therapy ) as she ages ... the only person important to price .. is price .. this is very much in her case a .... ME ... ME ... ME ... deal ... she has in essence " frazzled her mind "

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From the end of the last thread, someone mentioned the Caroline Flack T shirt. These were being sold for charity, I cant just remember where the proceeds were going but it was for mental health/suicide. She later flogged this black T shirt in Depop.

39311088-0-image-a-182_1613393315170.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
From the end of the last thread, someone mentioned the Caroline Flack T shirt. These were being sold for charity, I cant just remember where the proceeds were going but it was for mental health/suicide. She later flogged this black T shirt in Depop.

View attachment 747069
Nothing wrong with her buying and wearing it IF she actually paid for it when the proceeds were going to charity, you don’t then go on and sell that tshirt for cash unless you also intend to give that cash to the charity it was meant for, we all know she didn’t do this.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Sarah was bridesmaid for Katie at her wedding to Peter I think, but she’s had that many weddings it could have been one of the others.
Skanky asked her to be a bridesmaid for their wedding vows renewal and in no uncertain terms she told her to piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can one person have so much drama in their life? I honestly don't understand that.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.