Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1630926457404.jpg
1630926430636.jpg
1630926442417.jpg
1630926546766.jpg
1630926557852.jpg

This was when she looked good, her eyes looked best here.
But since having all that face lifts she looks awful now.

1630926660218.jpg
1630926682305.jpg

Should never of messed with her face, no going back.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Thankyou to Penguin for starting a new thread😊 A big well done to hunnybubbly for a cracking title😂

Aww, thankyou so much crumble, that's lovely and has cheered me up🥰

It feels a downer of a day, Sarah's passing had hit me earlier, I couldn't find words🙁 I'm so sad for her and her family...its just so unfair and cruel.

Sarah was the ultimate party girl, naturally beautiful and had a great vibrancy. RIP ❤
Yes very sad 😔 I always think of my own daughter (39)she is battling cancer 😥 so cruel when so young xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
View attachment 748229View attachment 748230View attachment 748232View attachment 748234View attachment 748236

View attachment 748237View attachment 748238
Don’t forget that the ones of her in a studio are done with industrial strength polyfilla foundation to account for the lighting.
You’re right though. Her face is beyond saving. That will be her next thing…asking for a face transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she may turn up on thursday,,its a perfect showstopper for her..legoman may even have his suit ready lmfao

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is it a Hairy Bikers recipe Blue? - Anyone who enjoy cooking should get their book, you can't go wrong with them 😋😋
It's not to be honest. Mash up of Jamie Oliver and my own spin on it.

Made some stock from my poussin bones with cinnamon, nutmeg, lemongrass and star anaise. So using that as a base with some creme fraiche. Sound mad but works a treat!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In order for ` treatment ` to work, she needs to stick with it, follow the guidance given, and this all takes time, its not a case of spending ` one night ` at The Priory, and she magically comes out cured ( as she wants us to believe, that fools her dumb fans, because their mental capacity is low, like their idol:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... so they take it at face value. do not question it ) that's not how this goes, some spend months, years in therapy ... also some are well gone beyond any help ..... she spent one day at the Priory, we all saw the set up pap shots, where she was ` outside ` the gates ( The Priory does not allow filming inside for protection of privacy to their patients, I know this from personal experience, they are quite strict in this regard ) that's why she filmed outside giving her equally repulsive mother " St Amy The Apostle " a hug, who had apparently, turned up to take her devil spawned brat home ... those pics were puke inducing :sick::sick: .... price is a law unto herself, takes advice, guidance from no one .. she knows best 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... of course that's worked well for her, look where she is now ... on the down spiral, she is desperately trying to get where she once was, has been for these last few years ... but as we all know ` her time ` is gone, done and dusted ... now all she has to look forward to, is being a freak show, an object of ridicule🤡🤡🤡 ... these days people watch, follow her, to see what ludicrous tit she will come up with next ... like a car crash, we all know, we shouldn't look, but curiosity gets the better of us
Like she said in her youtube, "if you want to see me make a TiT of myself - like and subscribe" 😆😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi Dolly, had a lovely cuddle with me cat this morning, hope Daves ok.

No, you’ve got that piss pot of yours to get sparklingly clean and odour free!
Awwwww wish my Dave would cuddle.🙁Yes piss pot will be spotless no sign of 💩in it.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Frankly the only real damage to this thing (apart from all that catastrophic surgery) is inside its head.

In that cavern devoid of anything decent its a seething cesspit of vileness for which there is no cure, indeed, even the Priory's finest correspondence course in Mentawl 'elf Ishoos couldn't change that little fact and that we know because How Many Times has it allegedly been there for tweetment? It is getting progressively MORE BONKERS every single day :) 🥴
Lacks any form of self awareness and is beyond help.

Reactions: 15
Yes very sad 😔 I always think of my own daughter (39)she is battling cancer 😥 so cruel when so young xx
I care more about what happens to your daughter than an ex-member of an ex-girl group because she must be as lovely as you are. 🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she may turn up on thursday,,its a perfect showstopper for her..legoman may even have his suit ready lmfao
She will only turn up if she has a free dress to wear, she hasn't been able to beg for one on IG.

Hey Skanky, l'm sure your local fruit 'n' veg man has thrown out some hessian sacks that he had his spuds in - you better get sewing, there's only three days left

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 748229View attachment 748230View attachment 748232View attachment 748234View attachment 748236

Once you get those slity ridicolous " foxy eyes " done surgically, its permanent!! 🥴 🥴 🥴 ..... when the skin due to aging sags further, and she keeps returning for more ` fix it botch jobs ` we have the next bride of wildenstein

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I have zero interest in pop girl groups, so other than wishing her friends and family well anything else would be hypocritical of me.

I do however care about you and your daughter, from what I see on here you seem a decent person with your head screwed on.
Kindest wishes and I hope she makes a strong recovery. Be kind to yourself.

She ranges from holly willoughby (sp? Who cares!) to amanda holden with a few other idiots thrown in for good measure, each photo looks like a different air head.
All that heavily plastered makeup, extensions and editing, i can't see anything appealing at all.

Agreed about the surgery.
She’s an ugly human inside and out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.