Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That or she didn't want people speculating about the 'bruise' she went to the papers with!
This. If she had been assaulted as badly as she wanted it to look she would still have obvious bruising. But she clearly wasn’t so there would be no bruising and she knows people would question it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Frankly the only real damage to this thing (apart from all that catastrophic surgery) is inside its head.

In that cavern devoid of anything decent its a seething cesspit of vileness for which there is no cure, indeed, even the Priory's finest correspondence course in Mentawl 'elf Ishoos couldn't change that little fact and that we know because How Many Times has it allegedly been there for tweetment? It is getting progressively MORE BONKERS every single day :) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bosoms are hideous.
I'm not here to comment on personal appearances, not my thing, but oh my, do they look uncomfortable! The comedy just make people look big all over, when in reality they're probably petite. I just don't get it. When KP has her implants taken out (CBB days) she looked so much better

Reactions: 13
I'm not here to comment on personal appearances, not my thing, but oh my, do they look uncomfortable! The comedy just make people look big all over, when in reality they're probably petite. I just don't get it. When KP has her implants taken out (CBB days) she looked so much better
I agree with you, she did look a lot better.

Reactions: 10
The comments on that Leandro article...nothing has changed in a decade. People knew she was a hot mess then, yet still she's clinging on to being relevant. That's some tit hot PR!

Reactions: 22
Always spot on ;) :love:
Thank you Liar my lovely chum!

Chicken and Leek homemade pie in the Blue homestead tonight! Just started on the filling. Can't find my bleeding baking beans though. Son and heir has probably eaten them as a midnight snack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Chicken and Leek homemade pie in the Blue homestead tonight! Just started on the filling. Can't find my bleeding baking beans though. Son and heir has probably eaten them as a midnight snack!
Rice will sort it out.

Reactions: 9
The bosoms are hideous.
Comedy wigs, comedy teeth, comedy breasts - she could so easily be a ventriloquist's dummy. She looks completely ridiculous with all that pouting and preening she did over 20 years ago. She must have worse eyesight than Harvey if she can't see it. That pic with the blonde wig - where she looks like someone completely different - is actually how she sees herself.

Reactions: 15

Is it a Hairy Bikers recipe Blue? - Anyone who enjoy cooking should get their book, you can't go wrong with them 😋😋

Reactions: 8

Ooh I love a homemade c & l pie - my absolute fave - I used to chuck a tin of that chicken vol-au-vent sauce in. Long as he ate them straight outta the tin I approve ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all,

No new stories but at least it’s warm again,

Will anybody be watching the NTAs this Thursday? I won’t. To be honest with you all this patting oneself on the back and over the top insincerity is not my thing. It will be interesting though to see if Katie turns up.

Have a good day

what on earth is that thing on that blokes head? (Watching Filthy House SOS). Oh well, ta ra!

• Haha
I wonder if the no show on Saturday was that she is on "holiday" getting her face fixed for the NTA's. That would be why she went to all the trouble to post pointy chin and the dildo carrier at Crawl's house to deflect that she was or has gone on holiday.

• Sick
  • Angry
Frankly the only real damage to this thing (apart from all that catastrophic surgery) is inside its head.

In that cavern devoid of anything decent its a seething cesspit of vileness for which there is no cure, indeed, even the Priory's finest correspondence course in Mentawl 'elf Ishoos couldn't change that little fact and that we know because How Many Times has it allegedly been there for tweetment? It is getting progressively MORE BONKERS every single day :) 🥴
In order for ` treatment ` to work, she needs to stick with it, follow the guidance given, and this all takes time, its not a case of spending ` one night ` at The Priory, and she magically comes out cured ( as she wants us to believe, that fools her dumb fans, because their mental capacity is low, like their idol:rolleyes::rolleyes: ... so they take it at face value. do not question it ) that's not how this goes, some spend months, years in therapy ... also some are well gone beyond any help ..... she spent one day at the Priory, we all saw the set up pap shots, where she was ` outside ` the gates ( The Priory does not allow filming inside for protection of privacy to their patients, I know this from personal experience, they are quite strict in this regard ) that's why she filmed outside giving her equally repulsive mother " St Amy The Apostle " a hug, who had apparently, turned up to take her devil spawned brat home ... those pics were puke inducing :sick::sick: .... price is a law unto herself, takes advice, guidance from no one .. she knows best 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... of course that's worked well for her, look where she is now ... on the down spiral, she is desperately trying to get where she once was, has been for these last few years ... but as we all know ` her time ` is gone, done and dusted ... now all she has to look forward to, is being a freak show, an object of ridicule🤡🤡🤡 ... these days people watch, follow her, to see what ludicrous tit she will come up with next ... like a car crash, we all know, we shouldn't look, but curiosity gets the better of us

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Morning all,

No new stories but at least it’s warm again,

Will anybody be watching the NTAs this Thursday? I won’t. To be honest with you all this patting oneself on the back and over the top insincerity is not my thing. It will be interesting though to see if Katie turns up.

Have a good day

what on earth is that thing on that blokes head? (Watching Filthy House SOS). Oh well, ta ra!
Morning Harri,I won’t be watching that tit either.🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.