Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
1630926457404.jpg
1630926430636.jpg
1630926442417.jpg
1630926546766.jpg
1630926557852.jpg

This was when she looked good, her eyes looked best here.
But since having all that face lifts she looks awful now.

1630926660218.jpg
1630926682305.jpg

Should never of messed with her face, no going back.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

plinky

VIP Member
i think she might blame painkillers and the emergency services - I think they had a row, she was off her face, tripped and fell (or something accidental) and he intervened, tried to stop her running off, took her phone off her so she ran to Harvey’s. The noise heard outside was her being hysterical and him shouting at her.

Harvey’s Carer shit Herself at what was going on, and called 999, KP was carted off to A&E not making much sense. Ambulance service sensed something was off and called police on her behalf, who arrived at Carl’s at 1.30am and arrested him. Carl has later managed to clear himself by whatever means. She wakes up next day with monster handover and unsure what’s happened and gives an interview to the sun. Family all step in and remove all her stuff because Kp is in a state. Turns out she then realised he didn’t hit her, so she wants him back and everyone is trying to get her into rehab so she’s gone off grid out of the public eye
Carl went to stay with his parents but is doing a Boyson trying to ‘fix’ everything with her 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Monsieur Crumble

I just want to thank you all for your lovely kind words with regards my post (not trying for sympathy)so many lovely Tattlers 😊 we all and our families face health issues every day and we really suffer but are always there for others,I love reading all your posts even when we go off thread and the humour is second to none( especially with certain peeps,you know who you are 😉😁)when I was one of the original 3 stooges I got so much abuse from Cuntybubbles and others so I was encouraged to become a tattler,I lurked for a while before joining but when I did you all made me so welcome 🥰you are all so lovely (apart from the odd weirdo's that crop up to upset the apple cart) and make me smile every day 🙂blessings to you all and big up the Skanky's ✊

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Monsieur Crumble

Thankyou to Penguin for starting a new thread😊 A big well done to hunnybubbly for a cracking title😂

Aww, thankyou so much crumble, that's lovely and has cheered me up🥰

It feels a downer of a day, Sarah's passing had hit me earlier, I couldn't find words🙁 I'm so sad for her and her family...its just so unfair and cruel.

Sarah was the ultimate party girl, naturally beautiful and had a great vibrancy. RIP ❤
Yes very sad 😔 I always think of my own daughter (39)she is battling cancer 😥 so cruel when so young xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Monsieur Crumble

So many questions, not enough answers........ Hairlines broke or a Skanky joke ? Engagement ring or cheap costume bling? MM transformation or just fabrication ? Has Wallis died or has Skanky lied ? Domestic abuse bruise,or just a ruse ? Were it's lips also affected or are they just Herpes infected ? Altercation or prevarication ? Was the stolen ring all farce and Wanky stashed it up his arse ? Innocently sitting watching TV or was it screeching like a demented banshee ? Neighbours claimed shouting got louder, fuelled by Colombian marching powder 🤔? Now recent pics of the old minger show the "stolen" ring back on it's finger ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

TC14

Chatty Member
Personally I believe his instagram statement completely confirms it was him that was arrested over this incident !!

All he has said is that he wouldn't hit or hurt katie.! Why didn't he say he wasnt arrested, nothing to do with him. Me and katie are still together I'm with her supporting her etc etc. The fact he hasn't said any of this speaks volumes imo.

Anyone who has nothing to do with a crime is perfectly entitled to say anything on social media to deny involvement. Just as if me or any of you on here were accused of it, we would be instantly putting the record straight. It's irrelevant that it is still an on going investigation if it's not him of course he can say.

It clearly was him that night, I dont think they are back together, not sure it was her in the car a few days ago at all... we've not heard her denying it was him in any shape or form. Her children have unfollowed him , no reason to if it wasnt him...

When he said the truth will come out , I believe he is going to tell all, probably both pissed and drugged up that night, none of them would be able to remember much I doubt , hence him denying harming her. He will throw her under a bus i reckon outing all her drug issues !!

Cue another rehab storyline, then the rehabilitation story, the I'm a new person now interviews, another book to flog about being in an abusive relationship, then the new boyfriend, he's the one... we're trying for a baby..... it's all so predictable!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

liar liar

VIP Member
Gtz for this top thread name @Hunnybubbly and tnx @Penguin86 for getting the thread in gear!

Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
She wouldn't have been told anything - zilch. Easy to pretend a friendship when it suits your narrative. She only mentioned it b4 when Sarah was first diagnosed and now after her untimely death. Her and her mum wanted to keep things dignified and private and they have. Her poor mum...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Evening you lot 😂 sad git as I am I thought I would scroll through the comments on wankys instasham, well he doesn’t have a lot of friends on there. Most saying it was him and some saying if it wasn’t him how come they were not pictured together and why hasn’t she said it wasn’t him. I don’t give a f🤬🤬k if he did it or not but I do care about victims of DA who could be reading the drivel she spouts and start to question themselves as to whether or not they are doing the right thing by bringing charges against their perpetrator.

Seeing people close to me going through something very similar now makes reading about these 2 gob shites hard😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

lady goodman

I’m so sick of hearing her say she will keep having more and more children. Especially when Bunny and Jett are essentially Michelle’s children in every way but blood.
Bunny and Jett don’t even think of Kate as Mummy, she’s just the lady that throws plastic junk and crap food at them for a few days, sends them completely to ruin, and returns them home to their parents, utterly over tired and filthy.

She has absolutely no business bringing more novelty children into the world.

• Heart
  • Angry

TeddiK

Having read his insta statement and reading some of the comments on his post and then some here I’ve just come to air my thoughts. I was in a similarly toxic relationship in my 20s (not my current one which is fortunately pretty healthy and happy) where we drank and ‘partied’ and a lot of what I did was to keep up with him. Based on Cole speaking out today, I am assuming that what happened on the night was they were full of vodka and god know what else, and either she found stuff on his phone or vice verse and there was a drunken scuffle where he either did hit her or had to go physically restrain her from hitting him. If the photos in the sun are indeed of her injuries straight after then all I see are aged bruising and coldsores so not sure there the split eye and cut lip came from. They’ve either reconciled or are likely to in the future. I can only think that she’s not made a statement stating Cole’s innocence because he’s either been cheating on her or speaking with other women OR he discovered she’d been getting up to no good. Let’s face it it’s always cheating that cause the end to her relationships, she never leaves because she recognises the unhealthy, toxic behaviour that will be affecting her and her children’s mental health and well-being. Anyway sorry long post, just needed to brain dump.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've no idea. Was just a thought. As far as I have seen Cheryl still hasn't commented on Sarah's death, not that I've looked at her socials
I believe from a recent article that they have all got together and made up, put behind any differences and bonded.
This will hit them hard. There is no need to go on social media to prove it. I respect that ❤ I would do this. I am not on social media, apart from here...
I would send a card, talk to her close family and friends. Not play it out on media so soon. My thoughts are with her family☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Penguin86

VIP Member
Do you honestly think she was that close to Sarah? Photos a friendship do not make

Also its a photo of them on a tv show. Hardly friendship of the year.

Reactions: 40

Baggins

We can be assured of one thing...he didn't write that! A coherent post with all correct spelling, apostrophes and commas where they should be and words more than three letters long? Nope, definitely wasn't him 🔔🔚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I don’t have an issue with any one posting a tribute to a friend. KP always makes sure she is in the photos and that it mentions herself. I think that this is as she is immature. The IG photo she did manage to make it about sarah and not entirely about herself. I think she will still talk to The Sun about it so await some kind of press release which would be gross, they did not seem to be close friends for many years now

well simply put Sarah had great dignity when she really could of sold her heath problems and struggles many times over in the last couple of years,skanky has no such thing

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
STOP PRESS!

'Stephs Crap Lunch' is back on (BTW OH is off poorly with the flu and was flicking through channels). Kerry Katona is the 'Roving Reporter!'

Skankys head will be spinning spitting bile like Ragan from 'The Exorcist' when she hears this! Has she been binned????

• Haha

emmareil386

And they say "you will never get another guy - who wants a women with Kids!"
Oh yeah I’ve had all that nonsense too… ‘you’re just a scummy single mum on benefits who would ever go near you with a barge pole?’ So I got therapy, a 1st class degree, new job and bought my own house just to prove to him that I could do anything without a bloke 🙌 They never win. They always remain the same sad, bitter losers while we can go onto better things ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

oogling

VIP Member
Its not even an ANY LIST Celebrity; What it actually is is a Notoriety :)

and by virtue of the fact its a USA website skanky will be thinking she's Made It Across The Pond too :)

Katie Price pays rare tribute to her ex Peter Andre 12 years after their split (thesun.co.uk)
//www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16068596/katie-price-harvey-train-company-bbc-new-documentary/
More old crap from it to chuck onto the pyre.
Ahhhh so that was pushed out yesterday. Christ she’s gross. I’ll re-write it correctly:
Jr has signed a deal with the help and support of his dad who raises the children. Katie is jealous that she in fact had nothing to do with the success of one of her offspring, and said offspring has realised he needs to distance himself from his mothers bullshit in order to succeed in life.
So, Pricey, unable to just be happy for her boy, and glad the father is doing a good job in spite of her, HAS TO BE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION…and will try to drag her daughter, who as of yet hasn’t reached the revelation her brother managed, into ‘modelling’ because that’s Skankbag’s ‘area of expertise’ and into a ‘social media star’. She will try to make Prinny more famous/successful than her brother, because it’s all about how great SHE is, and how without her help Prinny wouldn’t be where she is.

Tadaaaaaaaa!

For goodness sake PA…unpeel the wretches claws from your child and keep her off socials and away from the vampire that is her mother. She is a child, her mother tries to doll her up as a sex starved 18 year old, but she is in fact still a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 38