Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this why Pete left? The drinking and drugs? I remember reading in one of her bios a while ago that one night she tried a drug she didn't want to name, apparently this was the first time she'd tried it or something like that, then asked Pete to call an ambulance after a line or two? Clearly she'd tried it before. Maybe it was ketamine, could of been coke. That story isn't believable.
Nope that was the cheating, staying out partying all night while PA looked after the kids and the constant verbal abuse.

Reactions: 16
Sorry guys if im being a bit 🤪
Like i said NO GIN
Quickly off topic but i lost one of my dearest residents today and its hit me hard, it was expected (dementia) but she was the spit of my nan
And yes we are not supposed to get attached but its hard sometimes.
She didn't have any family or friends so it was double whammy 😢
Im going to take a few days out, and am off work for 2 days to,need a bit of head space
But you lot keep up the great work,bloody proud of you xxxxxx 🤗❤🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s going to be another Anna Nicole Smith, I can’t see her making it to her 60s, can you? Especially not if she continues this way with her favourite *sniff sniff* pastime.

Anyone else wish there was a rolling eyes reaction
🙄🙄🙄There is!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a bit too old for Barbie pink now. Like that awful Lystra from RHOC and her tacky Bouji Bars.

Reactions: 2
I see Ron’s been on the sherries again in The Argus 🤪 and also had a name change, must be taking lessons from Bunny Cuddles, or whatever he’s called this week 🤭
Wait….he’s a fan but still calls it the Mucky Mansion….haaang on a minute 🤔

Reactions: 5
More lies or will she actually turn up!!

Taking Harv to an awards show, where everyone gets pissed and it’s loud as hell…is she stupid? Scratch that! Of course she is. The damn show isnt about Harvey it’s about her! She is an utter disgrace! That poor boy doesn’t want to be blasted all over TV and the internet. God she is VILE!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
That figures. The rabble outside were bringing stuff in (cleaning gear probs because the place is now a kharzi since it moved in), NOT taking her old garbage OUT, ie 304 JYY crapsuits.

From photos it looks like it has turned his once-spotless home into a shithole like it has everywhere else it slings it's ** carrier bags.

Maybe it finally drove him over the edge when it flung some more crap down onto the last available bit of floorspace that did not have a covering of stinking JYY trackies litterred everywhere?

Kieron ought to have got out then not gone ahead and married it. The stupid idiot ought to have seen the signs long before he finally escaped

I very much doubt Callum's mother would tolerate skanky sinking her plastic talons into her son LOL

Starring Krusty the Klown of course :)

Blokes have it sooooooooo bad don't they? LOL

I have no doubt that Kieron would have DNA tested Jett as soon as he could to know the truth as to the boy's parentage, either that or he really is an absolute Saint for taking a child thats not his to remove him from the scumbag circus the ghastly mother inhabits.
I think he did get Jetts' DNA tested but won't reveal the results.

Reactions: 7
*Adds extension to confusion couch and puts another pot of tea on* All welcome!

• Haha

I vividly remember the Jett pregnancy - instead of flaunting her bump as she did with Junior and Princess she kept it hidden but the odd landmarks she revealed matched my first pregnancy (conceived December, born end August). Then suddenly she has him in August (emergency dash in France after going away somewhere remote as you do when you're pregnant and normally need a caesarian) and he is terribly premature? I was convinced that it was all a cover up as he wasn't Kieran's but I do think he looks like Kieran and also Jett and Bunny look just like each other.
I am unsure about the time-line here whereby KP states on this clip that 'Harvey doesn't wanna know.'
But didn't she then, on the run-up to H's 18th birthday post a clip of Harvey saying 'I love you Daddy Dwight - you're beautiful?'

Do people actually watch tvcaward shows?
I couldn't think of anything worse than watching celebrities who think they're special

Reactions: 15
I'm with you on this - it was all very mysterious for some reason & god knows why. On 19th June, skanky appeared on Daybreak & said she was in her third trimester - that starts at 28 weeks (7 months) - let's give her the benefit of the doubt & say she was on day 1 of the third trimester, that puts date of conception 29th November. Or she could be just really thick and not know what a trimester is 😅 But i would think by your fourth child you really would know. She also said it could pop out any time now - but Jett allegedly arrived 2 months early on 18th August (could be wrong on the date)
Most noticeable on this it that she doesn't smile throughout this interview. Her eyes look hooded and tired as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.....Oh dear, KP, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Reactions: 6
The
If that’s true

then why haven’t they been seen together? A police investigation wouldn’t stop them gushing over one another or his name being mentioned in the paper by her. She gave up the chance to name him as her knight in shining armour? I don’t think so. If it wasn’t him this is a disgusting way to get attention. As she hasn’t defended him once saying it wasn’t Carl. She could say that even if a police investigation was ongoing. If he is innocent he could say it wasn’t him from the start and reply back to the nasty comments. The only thing he couldn’t say would be what actually happened. But he could have defended himself. Disgusting the pair of them. If this has all been a ploy to get her press then she is even worse than I ever thought. If he is lying and is the one who did it he’s a nasty little liar
If that’s true
They are both a pair of nasty little liars with rather a lot to hide methinks. She's probably savouring all this $#ItE and wondering how she can re-jig this scenario to fit the eventual narrative and stick it in her next biography. Sorry Klattie, but we're not that interested in fairy tales.
then why haven’t they been seen together? A police investigation wouldn’t stop them gushing over one another or his name being mentioned in the paper by her. She gave up the chance to name him as her knight in shining armour? I don’t think so. If it wasn’t him this is a disgusting way to get attention. As she hasn’t defended him once saying it wasn’t Carl. She could say that even if a police investigation was ongoing. If he is innocent he could say it wasn’t him from the start and reply back to the nasty comments. The only thing he couldn’t say would be what actually happened. But he could have defended himself. Disgusting the pair of them. If this has all been a ploy to get her press then she is even worse than I ever thought. If he is lying and is the one who did it he’s a nasty little liar.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.