Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one of the things I can forgive my late mum for

she died of sepsis on April 15th this year aged only 60

is being a fan of Katie and her shows

I could've slagged her endlessly for it but wisely didn't

she also loved I'm A Celebrity

during series 3 I was thinking

please DONT get with Katie and if you do Peter DONT MARRY HER

for a start she's boring

secondly SHE ISNT ATTRACTIVE
Bless you, am sorry for your loss 🤗❤ sometimes it is best just to be quiet and let them watch what they enjoy, take care X

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It does pay for endless luxury holidays ... daily maintenance of hair, nails, countless unnecessary surgery .. expensive gifts for the children, wastes a good grand a week on food shop, plus take aways, and her secret ` habits ` .. it's no wonder she doesn't have enough to pay the bills and what the twit owes to others! .... " PRIORITIES!! ":mad::mad:
Those are the priorities in Pwicyworld. Me me me me me me me me........

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
Cheryl Cole still headlined, wouldn’t she have cancelled also?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
one of the things I can forgive my late mum for

she died of sepsis on April 15th this year aged only 60

is being a fan of Katie and her shows

I could've slagged her endlessly for it but wisely didn't

she also loved I'm A Celebrity

during series 3 I was thinking

please DONT get with Katie and if you do Peter DONT MARRY HER

for a start she's boring

secondly SHE ISNT ATTRACTIVE
Sorry for your loss Gordon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cheryl Cole still headlined, wouldn’t she have cancelled also?
I've no idea. Was just a thought. As far as I have seen Cheryl still hasn't commented on Sarah's death, not that I've looked at her socials

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if posting on social media was the last thing on the other members of GA’s minds right now, and that when they do it may be that they release a joint statement

Reactions: 24
Changing the topic a bit just watching celeb sas
And no surprise that like minimum effort price minimum effort katona is the first to leave
She was more pathetic and lacklustre than price

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My goodness you lot can sure talk,how am I supposed to keep up with all these threads😂 anyway hope you are all well and enjoyed the weekend. ❤
Im waiting for the new week new crap from Sk(W)anky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s been a strange whirlwind fortnight since 22 Aug, and 6 T.L threads!
Not a post on IG from Carl since alleged incident 🤔 Wonder what’s the dirt on him and what crazy stunts will happen this week with KP. No rest for the wicked, eh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
In a word
No.

• Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised if posting on social media was the last thing on the other members of GA’s minds right now, and that when they do it may be that they release a joint statement
You would expect something from each of them even if it was instigated by their management teams though? Only Nadine has paid her respects so far.
I do find that quite sad.

Dolly, it was your birthday recently. This is a card I made for my friend. As you can see I love cats, in fact anything to do with cats!

View attachment 747230
Same here 😻😻😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've no idea. Was just a thought. As far as I have seen Cheryl still hasn't commented on Sarah's death, not that I've looked at her socials
I believe from a recent article that they have all got together and made up, put behind any differences and bonded.
This will hit them hard. There is no need to go on social media to prove it. I respect that ❤ I would do this. I am not on social media, apart from here...
I would send a card, talk to her close family and friends. Not play it out on media so soon. My thoughts are with her family☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
SM tribute photo I can understand

But more than that I seriously dislike it when celebs keep mentioning other celebs for column inches who have passed away, especially when they weren’t close friends but just knew each other from the industry, and their close friends and family are grieving, a lot of people want to grieve privately. Cheryl for instance is quite private generally doesn’t use SM much and might not want to post or even think to. I barely post on SM myself

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's only the normal 'grief' crew that have done big social media tributes. I think it's quite respectful to not post anything today, I'm sure they all will in time. I do remember Katie, Sarah, Michelle Heaton and I think Danielle Lloyd always out and about in the early 2000s. Not sure they were close now but I bet they have some great stories! RIP Sarah very sad.

No. If it had been about a “ close friend dying “ that would have carried a lot more weight for her than her horse dying.
Yup. She had no clue Sarah was about to pass, or she would have said “a close friend is seriously ill and I cant come”

Reactions: 16
From the end of the last thread, someone mentioned the Caroline Flack T shirt. These were being sold for charity, I cant just remember where the proceeds were going but it was for mental health/suicide. She later flogged this black T shirt in Depop.

View attachment 747069
This horrid, horrid human, gets given ‘freebies’ then sells on Deplop for cash, using a ‘fans’ account and asks for the ‘cash’ at a later date, to avoid creditor payments… we’ll if it hasn’t sunk it yet with those who purchase this ‘memorabilia’ under the guise of fandom!!!! Utter disgust.. tomorrow it will find a Sarah Harding tale to yet again self promote .. anything to make a pricey dollar. And The Scum will be paying it, as it is click bait & click bait pays for the scums lost dollars as their only hope of journalism is Priceless, write a made up story from an Insta post which is full of lies to begin with.

Gotta be the best line in a title for a while … @HunnyBunny 🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not normally on this thread but just seen this on another Instagramers thread who was at the Mighty Hoopla Festival over the weekend as a guest.
BEDE9498-283B-4C0B-9DF3-9855DF56F307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sarah was bridesmaid for Katie at her wedding to Peter I think, but she’s had that many weddings it could have been one of the others.
Sarah was a bridesmaid at Katie's wedding to PA. I remember seeing Sarah on Loose Women ( I think) She said she was surprised Katie asked her to be bridesmaid as they weren't that close. I was puzzled as to why Sarah agreed.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Will she turn up for the NTA awards on Thursday or find another excuse not to go my favourite herpes scab has fallen off and I miss it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.