Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah and Katie don’t follow each other on Instagram. Even if they had once upon a time been close, wouldn’t they still follow each other? Very sad about Sarah. She always seemed so full of life, and a total party girl. Her poor mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
How can KP call Sarah a friend when she’s posted a photo of them from Loose Women?! Can’t be that close can they, if she doesn’t have a single candid photo to show for it.

Very sad about Sarah, far too young and makes you think about your own mortality for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Price jumping on the SH bandwagon. Same “look at me” media attention seeking behaviour as was used when Caroline Flack departed. If Price wants to know what distraught really is she should purchase a working mirror. The melted face trucker must have comedy mirrors.

I wonder what Prop will be wheeled out to support the Pricey circus this week? Harv is over due a run out, and where is Princess? 🤣 (comedy name right there). Not forgetting Price is overdue a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An authored documentary is a documentary that presents the subjective view of its author on the topic of the documentary.
In sharp contrast to observational documentaries, which are supposed to be unbiased, authored documentaries are intended to present a definite point of view.
They tend to be popular with audiences favoring the positions they advocate, because of their ability to mobilize popular opinion and interest.
For the same reason, they tend to stimulate public controversy.
At an extreme, authored documentaries may take the form of "hybrid" documentaries that incorporate techniques used in fiction.

In his will, Alan Wicker established cash awards to encourage the making of authored documentaries in the UK.

So, she probably sucked cash from the Wickers cash award as well, I guess.

Reactions: 7
The Price was being Price at this weekends Hoopla Festival, by doing a no show. Who in their right minds would book this plastic not fantastic car crash, never mind pay to see it perform? Freak Show levels of freakyness.

Surprised she didn’t ride on it’s dead and dying horse on to the stage, wearing a SH Cape, dragging Old Iron Lung Mummy Price, Bungle and Car Wash Carl (in a cage).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
Thats far too "deep" for skanky, besides which if it had known it would have blabbed it everywhere :(

That’s what pays the bills for her sadly.
But there again, there are a lot of bills thats she never actually pays - the oncoming court case being proof of that little number

Not normally on this thread but just seen this on another Instagramers thread who was at the Mighty Hoopla Festival over the weekend as a guest.View attachment 747788
As if anybody would have been in skanky's tent without wanting to get a photo of the hideous beast, but as it turned out the thing skived off anyway whilst pocketing the fee. Whats new there then????

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you honestly think she was that close to Sarah? Photos a friendship do not make

Also its a photo of them on a tv show. Hardly friendship of the year.
At one stage they may have been friends. She herself said when she found out Sarah had cancer she reached out to her but Sarah did not respond. Yet, here she is pretending the friendship was current.😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
At one stage they may have been friends. She herself said when she found out Sarah had cancer she reached out to her but Sarah did not respond. Yet, here she is pretending the friendship was current.😡
She did the same with Nikki Grahame sadly 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Nothing wrong with her buying and wearing it IF she actually paid for it when the proceeds were going to charity, you don’t then go on and sell that tshirt for cash unless you also intend to give that cash to the charity it was meant for, we all know she didn’t do this.
No. They were marketing them for financial gain. They didn't buy them either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Remember she was told off for using Caroline flacks death on Instagram! Just the same shite now ,what an attention seeking witch scanky drawers is 🤬😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sarah was a bridesmaid at Katie's wedding to PA. I remember seeing Sarah on Loose Women ( I think) She said she was surprised Katie asked her to be bridesmaid as they weren't that close. I was puzzled as to why Sarah agreed.
Vanessa feltz was a guest and later admitted she didn’t even bleeping know katie just a massive publicity wedding ffs
I like Vanessa very intelligent lady , bad call going to bad taste wedding of the century but I would of gone for the free food and drink 👍😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No. They were marketing them for financial gain. They didn't buy them either.
That’s right ! Same with the suns jabs army,pwicy would sell her own diarrhea. If she could. ( sorry a bit blunt this morning)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think Katie actually HAS any friends, does she? I mean, she has people she pays e.g. nail technicians/hairdressers/nannies who she refers to as friends, but think how many people she used to be pictured with but who have disappeared. Gary and his partner, for instance?
I don't think she has the personality to be a proper friend to anyone - she's too narcissistic and self-absorbed.

Reactions: 23
Vanessa feltz was a guest and later admitted she didn’t even bleeping know katie just a massive publicity wedding ffs
I like Vanessa very intelligent lady , bad call going to bad taste wedding of the century but I would of gone for the free food and drink 👍😀
I think they were all involved with ok magazine, columns and articles, so Katie's wedding was part of their job, because she doesn't have real friends, you can tell that by who has supported her during this recent storyline.
I've looked and can't find it, but David Walliams and Matt Lucas were in OK or heat mag, at least part of the interview was them dressed as Katie and Peter at the Disney wedding, it was so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not arf! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I think they were all involved with ok magazine, columns and articles, so Katie's wedding was part of their job, because she doesn't have real friends, you can tell that by who has supported her during this recent storyline.
I've looked and can't find it, but David Walliams and Matt Lucas were in OK or heat mag, at least part of the interview was them dressed as Katie and Peter at the Disney wedding, it was so funny.

🤣🤣🤣 funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah and Katie don’t follow each other on Instagram. Even if they had once upon a time been close, wouldn’t they still follow each other? Very sad about Sarah. She always seemed so full of life, and a total party girl. Her poor mum.
Most likely for the same reason that Michelle Heaton will now distance herself- they got clean and sober, yet KT continues to party like she's 18.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.