Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
No. If it had been about a “ close friend dying “ that would have carried a lot more weight for her than her horse dying.

Reactions: 13
Gtz for this top thread name @Hunnybubbly and tnx @Penguin86 for getting the thread in gear!

She wouldn't have been told anything - zilch. Easy to pretend a friendship when it suits your narrative. She only mentioned it b4 when Sarah was first diagnosed and now after her untimely death. Her and her mum wanted to keep things dignified and private and they have. Her poor mum...
Great title @Hunnybubbly and @Penguin86 for the thread start 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t have an issue with any one posting a tribute to a friend. KP always makes sure she is in the photos and that it mentions herself. I think that this is as she is immature. The IG photo she did manage to make it about sarah and not entirely about herself. I think she will still talk to The Sun about it so await some kind of press release which would be gross, they did not seem to be close friends for many years now

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ok I shall say this only once. I’ve just seen a couple of articles in The Mirror and The Sun re the death of Sarah Harding and one says Katie is ‘devastated’, which seems strange, why the inverted commas? The other where Katie reached out to Sarah to get in touch with her. It seems as if they weren’t in touch anymore, which is sad, but obviously not as sad as poor Sarah dying at such a young age.

Scrub what I’m going to say, just that life is very unfair at times and may Sarah Harding rest in peace.
Loved Sarah, she was without a doubt the sassiest one! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thankyou to Penguin for starting a new thread😊 A big well done to hunnybubbly for a cracking title😂

@MrsEms sorry it's late but congratulations on becoming a Very Important Pissboiler 👏 I did this pic as it's what I see in my minds eye when seeing your name 😘View attachment 747040
Aww, thankyou so much crumble, that's lovely and has cheered me up🥰

It feels a downer of a day, Sarah's passing had hit me earlier, I couldn't find words🙁 I'm so sad for her and her family...its just so unfair and cruel.

Sarah was the ultimate party girl, naturally beautiful and had a great vibrancy. RIP ❤

• Heart
Sarah Harding being bridesmaid for Katie was just like when Liza Minnelli had Martine McCutcheon as hers. It probably bumped up her Ok mag fee about ten grand.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Sarah Harding being bridesmaid for Katie was just like when Liza Minnelli had Martine McCutcheon as hers. It probably bumped up her Ok mag fee about ten grand.
I turned down Liza Minnelli, so did my nan, we didn't like the dresses.
Ahh well, I'm just pleased I missed the kiss🤢😂

Loved David Guest...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t have an issue with any one posting a tribute to a friend. KP always makes sure she is in the photos and that it mentions herself. I think that this is as she is immature. The IG photo she did manage to make it about sarah and not entirely about herself. I think she will still talk to The Sun about it so await some kind of press release which would be gross, they did not seem to be close friends for many years now

well simply put Sarah had great dignity when she really could of sold her heath problems and struggles many times over in the last couple of years,skanky has no such thing

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
No I don’t think the horse story was a cover for Sarah. Why make up something so stupid, she could have just said she still felt to vulnerable to appear and maybe garnered some sympathy (obvs not from us!). The horse story is just a load of horse tit to keep her being talked about.

Reactions: 20
one of the things I can forgive my late mum for

she died of sepsis on April 15th this year aged only 60

is being a fan of Katie and her shows

I could've slagged her endlessly for it but wisely didn't

she also loved I'm A Celebrity

during series 3 I was thinking

please DONT get with Katie and if you do Peter DONT MARRY HER

for a start she's boring

secondly SHE ISNT ATTRACTIVE

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Errr......NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dolly, it was your birthday recently. This is a card I made for my friend. As you can see I love cats, in fact anything to do with cats!

1630867455757.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
one of the things I can forgive my late mum for

she died of sepsis on April 15th this year aged only 60

is being a fan of Katie and her shows

I could've slagged her endlessly for it but wisely didn't

she also loved I'm A Celebrity

during series 3 I was thinking

please DONT get with Katie and if you do Peter DONT MARRY HER

for a start she's boring

secondly SHE ISNT ATTRACTIVE
I'm so sorry for your loss Gordon, bless you. Take care❤

• Heart
Well... She doesn't exactly pay any bills though
It does pay for endless luxury holidays ... daily maintenance of hair, nails, countless unnecessary surgery .. expensive gifts for the children, wastes a good grand a week on food shop, plus take aways, and her secret ` habits ` .. it's no wonder she doesn't have enough to pay the bills and what the twit owes to others! .... " PRIORITIES!! ":mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.