Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree completely Liar my chum.

We can surmise it was them because of the behaviour. I'm sure the guest who posted the review was from New Zealand if I remember rightly, so I would assume they would have had no idea who she was, if indeed it was them.

I believe in 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race'.
It wasn't them. The reviewer on Trip advisor confirmed it.

Reactions: 6
Proud to be a tattler!

I always heard tattlers were trolling, abusive fuckers but actually you're all alright, you just say it like it is and keep it real, I've had a gin or two 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Jersey Girl 🇯🇪 you ready for the reds tomorrow? ✈

so who is taking bets for if she shows tomorrow evening…😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Talking abouts birds pooing years ago friend was( sorry I pmsl ) ever time I think about it. Anyway was sitting on seat at seaside eating a ice cream,a seagull flew over dropped one in her bag,she thought it was her ice cream and licked it up with her finger.🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Talking abouts birds pooing years ago friend was( sorry I pmsl ) ever time I think about it. Anyway was sitting on seat at seaside eating a ice cream,a seagull flew over dropped one in her bag,she thought it was her ice cream and licked it up with her finger.🤢🤣🤣🤣
Noooooo lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is everyone a troll to these two fuckwits!
Because neither of them have got the bloody brains to understand what the term actually means! Idiots. Hope you're ok after your walk home in the sun, it's been bloody 31 here today & I was like you, stuck at work all day, I felt ill when I got home 🤢

Evening you lovely people ❤😘 nowt to report today in Skankyland then! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because neither of them have got the bloody brains to understand what the term actually means! Idiots. Hope you're ok after your walk home in the sun, it's been bloody 31 here today & I was like you, stuck at work all day, I felt ill when I got home 🤢

Evening you lovely people ❤😘 nowt to report today in Skankyland then! 🤣🤣
All good after a nice cool shower ...its nice having the sun out but it was too much today

Reactions: 13
All good after a nice cool shower ...its nice having the sun out but it was too much today
Yeah, definitely too much especially if you can't escape the heat 😔 my van was like a microwave by the time I got home 🤣 if it's been that hot down sarf she best not have left that dog shut outside in the sun in his thick fur coat, the poor sod.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Evening all
Just spotted this on Ferns insta comments of her latest (old) pic of flakey
"She's safe"
🙄 Ok then,why was she with head the other day going to the MM in his(not) Bentley and why is she wearing his ring again

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.