Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #61 - Did she fall or was she hit - really we don't give a tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Agree completely Liar my chum.

We can surmise it was them because of the behaviour. I'm sure the guest who posted the review was from New Zealand if I remember rightly, so I would assume they would have had no idea who she was, if indeed it was them.

I believe in 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race'.
It could have easily been a loud American party to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
“Hounded by trolls” = “asked questions about what really happened”
The biggest troll is his 'delightful' fiance who has a hotline to the Sun and stirs up as much trouble as she likes, implying guilt, hinting that crimes have been committed, all safe in the knowledge that The Sun will publish her version of reality and not allow anyone to question it.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Hahaha great choice of words!

I am thank you, yesterday was just stressful. Today has been a much better day 😊
Glad to hear that your feeling better😘

Oh my choice of words🤭

Harri is having trouble with her flow today, she thinks my cake will help😳

Reactions: 7
Not as much as a sweat as Pricey is in. Sh
Too hot this morning Dolly in London...broke a sweat walking over blackfriars Bridge!!!
Not sweating as much as Skanky Manky Price at its next bankruptcy hearing.

Reactions: 10
I really worry when Scum headlines have to include the IG followers of a 14 year-old girl and a 16 year-old boy - almost pervy I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No hope of winning thread so a poem

My cat

To feel the tiny tender tongue
Upon my hand
Makes me love him more
He can do no wrong
My cat, my cat, my kingdom for a cat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.