Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're too good at this Jakey boy, you sure you're not Cummybubbles in disguise? 🤣🤣
I might be…no, no need to worry. I’m not the dreaded bunnyboiler. Bunny has previously stated that he had a dream where he made love to Katie. A nightmare is what I would call it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That sounds a very likely scenario.
She has form for being disrespectful to in-laws or prospective in-laws. I remember around the time of the break up with Kieran it was Harvey's birthday and K's mum baked H a special frog birthday cake and went to the house to deliver it. She was kept at the gate and K was sent out to tell her she couldn''t come in "because pricey's mum was there". So she gave kieran the cake and left. But she posted about it on instagram and was really upset. Why would pricey be so bleeping horrible to the woman and why the duck does granny Amy being there mean that granny Hayler can't be.
Friggin' weirdos.
Oh and did the same with Alex. Was all chummy with his mum until the wedding day, then ignored her all day. Alex couldn't understand it and his mum was really upset. Price just ghosted her from that day on.
Same with the Andreas. On their shows she sniped and whined at them every time they came to visit, trying to drive them away and isolate Peter, but they hung in there and were there when he needed them.
That's her MO. Love bomb them into submission, isolate them and then they become dependent on her. It nearly killed Alex, but Kieran fared better and is doing fine, and oddly enough the soppiest one, Peter, has done better than any of them. Yes, he had a minor breakdown at the time, but then hauled himself back up and has a great life now.
She really is rotten to the core😡😡

How bleeping nasty and disrespectful, she is absolutely horrible, spiteful and disgusting!
Who the hell does she think she is and who the hell wants to be with that MUNTER!!!

bleeping UGLY inside and out, NASTY, NASTY, NASTY!!!! 😡
I hope she ends up a LONELY OLD WOMAN she deserves that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So many people on tik tok are saying it was “obviously Harvey” that hit her! I really don’t think it was just because he’s got disabilities people think he’s an easy target, he’s never hit her or done anything like that to her I can’t believe people blaming him!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
More lies or will she actually turn up!!

ffs its going to turn into "The Katie show" if she does turn up, especially after the last 2 and a half weeks of crap
That's what she wants though, all eyes on her 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
I might be…no, no need to worry. I’m not the dreaded bunnyboiler. Bunny has previously stated that he had a dream where he made love to Katie. A nightmare is what I would call it 🤣
Haha, he'd have to unweld himself off his computer chair first, climb over the hoard of rubbish around him, scrape off his mucky string vest with a fish slice and GHD his long & curlies into a chode curtain before that'd happen, our Skanky has got standards ya know! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think she'll go tomorrow, she would if she'd won, but Marcus Rashford has almost certainly won. I hope she does go though, cos she won't be with Cole 😂 and at least we'd be spared another two weeks of mad theories about who it was. Although I'd love them to turn up in crumpled trackkies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So many people on tik tok are saying it was “obviously Harvey” that hit her! I really don’t think it was just because he’s got disabilities people think he’s an easy target, he’s never hit her or done anything like that to her I can’t believe people blaming him!!
I don’t agree with what is being said on tik tok. She was very vocal about Harveys aggressive behaviour in the BBC documentary, so it’s no secret. Also, as I said before on this thread, he is a big strong lad, and she is a tiny woman. I think if he had attacked her, both she and CW would have much worse injuries.

ffs its going to turn into "The Katie show" if she does turn up, especially after the last 2 and a half weeks of crap
That's what she wants though, all eyes on her 😡😡😡
She will blame poor Sarah Harding on not turning up this time, too distraught after loosing her “ best mate “.

• Heart
  • Sad
A quick personal post for @DC16.

You've always understood and managed to keep civil with my posts. You're a bit like daddies favourite 😂

I think you've probably worked in the business at some point, if not you've a nose for it!

Just to say keep that path with your thinking and you'll figure it out 👍

Keep safe ❤❤❤

....and to too many to mention also ....

Love and happiness ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think she'll go tomorrow, she would if she'd won, but Marcus Rashford has almost certainly won. I hope she does go though, cos she won't be with Cole 😂 and at least we'd be spared another two weeks of mad theories about who it was. Although I'd love them to turn up in crumpled trackkies.
I think Harvey is a great young man despite his medical problems but there are thousands more well deserving young men that deserve that award.
Just because she has shoved him in the limelight and used him and her z lister status as her own gain is so unfair.
That documentary was only minute moments of her being nice and polite and playing up to the cameras.
His prader willi and blindness are????
He can see well enough to use an I pad and draw
She didn't give a tit when she was with Boyson or half her other men or when he had just come out of hospital after being at deaths door (if that was even true) when she F'd off to Turkey with head,then left him time and time again to be with lover boy who may or maybe not an abuser
Sorry im not in anyway slating H,ITS HER....
And if she does turn up that shows the SCUM she is
Rolling him out again when she already admits he doesn't know what's going on (its just what crap she puts in his head)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
'I don’t know why you all dislike sexy Pricey so much? She is a fabulous mum! You don’t win the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year award if you aren’t. I am crying as I type this, she is absolutely adorable!'
you forgot the LOL LOL

I’m hoping to catch up to date before a new thread is started.

Anyway I’ve been having these thoughts, I remember someone mentioning KP had spies on these threads at one point. I wonder if this is where the idea to use coercive control came to KP. After all she has been called a domestic abuser a number of times throughout these threads, and she does like a bit of projection? Anyone else wondering if she’s scanning our threads looking for ideas? We’ve been saying since she met Cawl how much of a nasty bugger he looks, perhaps this has been a long set up for her? Maybe that’s why she’s been living in those disgusting lazy bleep suits? Is it all to set him up for her next big career revival as a “survivor” and her life after addiction and abuse?!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She really is rotten to the core😡😡

How bleeping nasty and disrespectful, she is absolutely horrible, spiteful and disgusting!
Who the hell does she think she is and who the hell wants to be with that MUNTER!!!

bleeping UGLY inside and out, NASTY, NASTY, NASTY!!!! 😡
I hope she ends up a LONELY OLD WOMAN she deserves that
She’s going to be another Anna Nicole Smith, I can’t see her making it to her 60s, can you? Especially not if she continues this way with her favourite *sniff sniff* pastime.

Anyone else wish there was a rolling eyes reaction

Reactions: 20
One of the pearl enkrusted ones cos it's posh, innit.

Poor chipolata Pete doesn’t deserve to have his heart broken like that. Dr fried eggs Emily should be ashamed of herself! Oh well, let’s just blame it on Stacey Roland rat Solomon. She’s always howling at others misfortunes.
Jake you've got me worried now my friend.
RonBunny speak comes far too easily to you.
(strokes chin in a Columbo kind of way)
Hhhmmmm.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, he'd have to unweld himself off his computer chair first, climb over the hoard of rubbish around him, scrape off his mucky string vest with a fish slice and GHD his long & curlies into a chode curtain before that'd happen, our Skanky has got standards ya know! 🤣
@Facehugger 🤣🤣 chode curtain got me 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a site called crazydaysandnights. You might already know.. It's a site were the truth is revealed about a celebrity before it becomes public knowledge, if it ever does, anyway, apparently KP is dropping the assault case because she does not want anyone to know she's on drugs.

• Wow
you forgot the LOL LOL

I’m hoping to catch up to date before a new thread is started.

Anyway I’ve been having these thoughts, I remember someone mentioning KP had spies on these threads at one point. I wonder if this is where the idea to use coercive control came to KP. After all she has been called a domestic abuser a number of times throughout these threads, and she does like a bit of projection? Anyone else wondering if she’s scanning our threads looking for ideas? We’ve been saying since she met Cawl how much of a nasty bugger he looks, perhaps this has been a long set up for her? Maybe that’s why she’s been living in those disgusting lazy bleep suits? Is it all to set him up for her next big career revival as a “survivor” and her life after addiction and abuse?!
And for a chapter in her book - she makes money from using people and lying!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.