Katie Price #60 now her horse is dead, she’ll nick it’s teeth to wear instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was a comment left on Trip Advisor about St Lucia, someone has checked with the person who wrote it and it doesn't refer to KP or her family that were on holiday. (see a few posts up, for more info)
Thank you I was trying to go back, I get so behind on the threads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Ron’s been on the sherries again in The Argus 🤪 and also had a name change, must be taking lessons from Bunny Cuddles, or whatever he’s called this week 🤭
Ah, I forgot about Bunny. Poor sod can’t publicly declare his love for 'sexy Katie Price' (vile) on KP DM articles at the moment. I have a feeling he is crying as I type this 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah, I forgot about Bunny. Poor sod can’t publicly declare his love for 'sexy Katie Price' (vile) on KP DM articles at the moment. I have a feeling he is crying as I type this 💔
Can you imagine if Bunny cuddles joined in on these threads 😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I messaged the lady that left a review of the hotel in St Lucia complaining about the rowdy party but it wasn't them. It was some Americans
Can I just say, I'm really impressed that you did that, when you hear the words "trolls" all the time, I think this proves that some folk do take the time to fact check.

Reactions: 18
Evening all
Just spotted this on Ferns insta comments of her latest (old) pic of flakey
"She's safe"
🙄 Ok then,why was she with head the other day going to the MM in his(not) Bentley and why is she wearing his ring again
Did she follow Wanky before 'Punchgate' because she isn't now

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine if Bunny cuddles joined in on these threads 😳
'I don’t know why you all dislike sexy Pricey so much? She is a fabulous mum! You don’t win the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year award if you aren’t. I am crying as I type this, she is absolutely adorable!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can I just say, I'm really impressed that you did that, when you hear the words "trolls" all the time, I think this proves that some folk do take the time to fact check.
I was considering adding it to the wiki but thought I'd get the truth first. Don't want sueing for libel 😇😱

Reactions: 12
@Jersey Girl 🇯🇪 you ready for the reds tomorrow? ✈

so who is taking bets for if she shows tomorrow evening…😏
I sure am!! I saw them practice over the bay yesterday albeit briefly. Love the Red Arrows and I'll have the best view in Jersey!! Obviously whilst I work!! 🇯🇪 🇯🇪 😍😍

'I don’t know why you all dislike sexy Pricey so much? She is a fabulous mum! You don’t win the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year award if you aren’t. I am crying as I type this, she is absolutely adorable!'
Dr Fried Eggs Emily would love to have "Well Hung" Carl instead of Chipolata Pete!!! :love: :love: . Christ, I know the idiots ramblings too well!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He went to the MM in the Bentley. We don’t actually know if she was in the car. All that can be seen definitely is a female with long orange claws. It could have been a friend or family member in the car collecting his belongings that were stored there. There was no other reason to visit it. He would have been within the terms of his bail. The photos really could have been anyone
The way they deceive the public constantly, I’d only believe it if that pic had a time stamp on it. I’m suspicious like that!

Reactions: 11
Dr Fried Eggs Emily would love to have "Well Hung" Carl instead of Chipolata Pete!!! :love: :love: . Christ, I know the idiots ramblings too well!!
Poor chipolata Pete doesn’t deserve to have his heart broken like that. Dr fried eggs Emily should be ashamed of herself! Oh well, let’s just blame it on Stacey Roland rat Solomon. She’s always howling at others misfortunes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Early new thread suggestion:
#60: KP goes woe is me, Cawl says it wasn’t me. Just set the truth free!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soon after the arrest story hit the papers there was a tweet under The Sun or Dailymail or something…anyways, it accused KP of calling Carl’s mom a twit or something and he smacked her. My theory: after he smacked her for insulting his mum he demanded his ring back and she refused to take it off so he wouldn’t let her leave until she did ergo the confinement and coercive control charge. All that being said, her drug riddled brain would stoop to any level of depravity for an ounce of attention so…all of this could easily be BS.
That sounds a very likely scenario.
She has form for being disrespectful to in-laws or prospective in-laws. I remember around the time of the break up with Kieran it was Harvey's birthday and K's mum baked H a special frog birthday cake and went to the house to deliver it. She was kept at the gate and K was sent out to tell her she couldn''t come in "because pricey's mum was there". So she gave kieran the cake and left. But she posted about it on instagram and was really upset. Why would pricey be so bleeping horrible to the woman and why the duck does granny Amy being there mean that granny Hayler can't be.
Friggin' weirdos.
Oh and did the same with Alex. Was all chummy with his mum until the wedding day, then ignored her all day. Alex couldn't understand it and his mum was really upset. Price just ghosted her from that day on.
Same with the Andreas. On their shows she sniped and whined at them every time they came to visit, trying to drive them away and isolate Peter, but they hung in there and were there when he needed them.
That's her MO. Love bomb them into submission, isolate them and then they become dependent on her. It nearly killed Alex, but Kieran fared better and is doing fine, and oddly enough the soppiest one, Peter, has done better than any of them. Yes, he had a minor breakdown at the time, but then hauled himself back up and has a great life now.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I think she will turn up with Harvey and not Carl(because they not suppose to be together if it is him that is on bail until 20th September) because Harvey will love the bright lights and loud Noise(NOT)and she will pass it off as Carl is not there because the night is all about Harvey not her and Carl

Reactions: 15
I remember Peter saying on one of their reality shows that he really wished Katie would be close with his family. Credit to him that he never let her get away with getting rid of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Katie Price #61 "I want to break free, I want to break free. I don't love you no more - only Me, Me, Me!

Reactions: 14
Poor chipolata Pete doesn’t deserve to have his heart broken like that. Dr fried eggs Emily should be ashamed of herself! Oh well, let’s just blame it on Stacey Roland rat Solomon. She’s always howling at others misfortunes.
You're too good at this Jakey boy, you sure you're not Cummybubbles in disguise? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.